PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Iowa HareScrambles

RingoYFZ450
02-06-2005, 09:32 AM
Lets see those pics of lastyears races!! I am so stoked for this year that I need to see some of those great pics. This will be my first year racing in Iowa. I have heard great things.

UbeenSmoked
02-06-2005, 12:38 PM
u can do a search and will find pages and pages of pics, prob better off doing that than someone posting more, search IOWA Harescrambles

RingoYFZ450
02-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Thanks i will do that.

the Z Man
02-06-2005, 12:52 PM
I have a couple...

the Z Man
02-06-2005, 12:54 PM
another

UbeenSmoked
02-06-2005, 12:55 PM
hey bob, u racing in any mossuri races? or wut are u racing before for the series
Matt

the Z Man
02-06-2005, 12:56 PM
start

the Z Man
02-06-2005, 12:58 PM
one more for now

the Z Man
02-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Well, there is Kiethsberg Illinois, last sunday in Feb. Then Kahoka Missouri, then Indianola.
Of course there is always Little Sahara, the 17th. Feb. riding at Johnny's place and a few other places, so , hopefully I will be ready for this year... :)

rpmquad
02-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by RingoYFZ450
Lets see those pics of lastyears races!! I am so stoked for this year that I need to see some of those great pics. This will be my first year racing in Iowa. I have heard great things.

ringo there are some pics of the ia races on my web site certified racing.com....plus i am in omaha 1945 vinton st...stop by and bs sometime

RingoYFZ450
02-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Sweet, thanks for the info. This is going to be my first year racing CC. I have always done Quad MX. I am just looking to try something different. How long have you been doing CC?

rpmquad
02-06-2005, 03:12 PM
last year was my first full season...i had a hard time trying to get buddies to go race so i started going by myself...great people and everyone is made to feel welcome...this year i am hoping to see alot more racers from cb/omaha at the ia series...most races are no more then a few hours from us...that was the biggest draw back to race before the ia series started...to much travel or you had to mx if you wanted to race close.

tdsongster
02-06-2005, 05:26 PM
I am really looking forward to doing the hare scrambles this year as well...

montycarlo
02-07-2005, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Well, there is Kiethsberg Illinois, last sunday in Feb. Then Kahoka Missouri

;) I was just riding at Sandy Oaks (Keithsburg) on Saturday... they were out marking the woods part of the course already - thought I was gonna get a sneak peek but that was right about when I noticed that my axle carrier was trying to fall off and then I was heading home! :eek2:

Next weekend! :devil:

IDK anything about the Kahoka race but would like some info, if anyone could could help me out, please!

Johnny & Monica
02-07-2005, 09:07 AM
Where is an what date is Keithsburg race at?

Silverfox@C&DRacing
02-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by RingoYFZ450
Sweet, thanks for the info. This is going to be my first year racing CC. I have always done Quad MX. I am just looking to try something different. How long have you been doing CC?

You sound like us we have raced mx up untill last year we started racing xc a couple of the gncc and a couple of the Iowa series, I think I enjoy xc better than mx hopefully you will too. The Iowa series is a good place to start great tracks, promoter, staff, racers and landowners. Like rpmquad said most of the races are with in 2 hrs from Omaha (one of the reasons we just moved our shop to omaha) it used to be a 6-7 hrs drive to the Iowa races:ermm:

montycarlo
02-08-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Johnny or maybe Monica
Where is an what date is Keithsburg race at?

February 27th. Sunday morning race.

It's at a place called Sandy Oaks which is located between Keithsburg and Oquawka Illinois. Look on the west shore of Illinois just over the river from Burlington, Iowa.

It's about a 30 mile drive for me! :blah: