PDA

View Full Version : MX race at Blackrock May 11th

05-01-2002, 11:37 AM
Besides Chris29 anybody else interested in goin ta race and meet me and chris29 at blackrock??

If you do plan on coming you will need to bring me a 24 oz budwieser for after the races..:D and possibly a wheelchair ta get me back to the pits..:eek:

Link to blackrocks webpage..http://www.blackrockmotocross.com

Blackguywithouta400
05-01-2002, 12:01 PM
I dont think i could make that Race this time rico, it would hard for me to make the drive from Wa to Ky right after work on friday :)
You need to make a trip up to the Northwest so you can taste some of our Mico Brew beers.

05-01-2002, 12:05 PM
My work has an office in seattle and I've mentioned next time they need to send a tech out there for problems,,I wanna be the person that goes,,so pray there systems go down sometime in the near future,,then I'll have ta stay a few extry days just ta hang out...your gonna need ta find me a fo wheela ta ride though.:D

Blackguywithouta400
05-01-2002, 01:07 PM
Lets see here, i ride with:
Raptor = quad rate elka's, houser long travel a arms plus 3, carbon fiber wheels, holeshot mx's, tag bars, lsr axle, the MX works

400ex with the same setup as the Raptor minus the wheels,

then theres my POS but hey its the fastest out of the three. :)

stock 400,

Warrior,

250x

So when you come out you can ride what u want, just give me the address of the office im sure i could arrange a system down.

trx400ex
05-01-2002, 02:53 PM
hey rico, me and Mr. banshee were talkin about going down there to race....ill have to use stock shocks though.....would we be running up against you on our "shees" ?

chris29
05-01-2002, 10:33 PM
Sorry rico Im going to have to miss that race at blackrock. Ill be down at Red bud nationals. But I plan on being at the rest of the blackrock races. They made all their race dates around the National MX except for that one.

trx400ex
05-02-2002, 06:31 AM
hey rico is blackrock in district 15? your not going to watch or race at redbud rico?

05-06-2002, 07:26 AM
Trx400ex and MR. banshee don't have to worry about districts,,it's not an AMA sanctioned race,,so if your under 16 you can still race but will need a parent to sign the form for ya. And odds are you won't be racing me,,I think you guys will have to run in the 350 Open class,,normally there might be 1 banshee racing down there if that,,but you guys might have to run against 350X motors in 250r chassis along with other 400ex's..I plan on goin and racing but I forgot about chris goin to red bud,,I won't be goin at all to red bud. :blah