PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Spacers

ex101
02-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Common sense tells me not to mess w/ em',but looking for cheaper ways to upgrade my suspension first before motor mods. D#@n a -arms are not cheap,but you get what you pay for,shocks also.Anybody using them?

dirt308
02-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I had them all the way around on my blaster, I though they worked great no problems with them at all. Some people say they throw off the steering geometry but i never had any problems with it. I ran on a motorcross track just about once a week sometimes more and never had anything bend or break.

Troy15x
02-06-2005, 10:51 AM
I have wheel spacers all the way around my 400. It widened out alot and lowered the quad a little. It handles very nice. I have not been running motocross on them because I heard you will tear the crap out of your a-arms and axle. I have been racing flat track and TT and they work awesome for that.

I have destroyed 3 sets of tie-rods jumping out at my house, because of the spacers. I hope to soon buy a-arms and axle.
:)

ex101
02-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the reply,guys.I catch a little air from time to time and that answers my question.

nemesis
02-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Don't get the dura blue graphite. I cased a jump at the MX track and broke the right rear spacer into pieces. The left one was cracked. I tore up one of my rims because of it.