PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Vietnam

lol
02-05-2005, 06:06 PM
I am having trouble with battlefield vietnam, it loads, than when i go to play a game it spazzes and an error message asking me to send a message to microsoft comes up

help please:grr:

Pappy
02-05-2005, 06:12 PM
all screwed up eh?

sounds like Vietnam to me:)

maskale
02-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
all screwed up eh?

sounds like Vietnam to me:)

LOL

Try to uninstall it, after uninstalling it check to make sure your hard drive is not to fragmented and then if you have Norton Utilities run the WINdoctor to check for small errors in Windows. After you know your PC is in tip top shape reinstall it. Sometimes games just don't want to work right, or there may have been a small glitch in the install. Did you try restarting your PC?

DeerNuts
02-05-2005, 10:25 PM
I dont know, is your video card not enough? I just bought some game and itll start to work then just crash, because, I think, the
card cant support it.

Also, make sure that any anitvirus programs or anything that is running at all is shut down if nothing else works. Hit Cntr. +Alt +Del. to open the task manager and then check processes to shut down running programs, if nothing else works. If your comp. cant multi-task well, then that could possibly be the problem. But if youre trying to play that game, you probably have a pretty decent gaming computer, right?

(If u have to try this, and you prolly wont, please dont shut down anything critical, and make sure to reboot computer after playing so the processes can start up again.)

sickmojave
02-06-2005, 06:57 AM
I had problems with Battlefield Desert combat and it turns out my Direct X was not up to date.:ermm:

JTRtrx250r
02-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by sickmojave
I had problems with Battlefield Desert combat and it turns out my Direct X was not up to date.:ermm: man...I wonder if its that...or the fact that I have a G-force 2:confused: :D

GW_400ex
02-07-2005, 12:56 PM
that game is bad ***, but i like battlefield ( desert combat ) better

Punk'd
02-07-2005, 01:53 PM
its a good game if your comp isnt slow:blah: