PDA

View Full Version : getting sponsored?

400sEXridr
02-05-2005, 02:39 PM
I see that alot of you guys have sponsors and obviously have to be pretty good to have them. I just want to know the process of getting sponsored or what you did to get sponsored? Did you send them pics or something?

dirtriderex
02-05-2005, 06:00 PM
A sponsor does not just look for a real good rider, they also look for a rider that represnts their comany in a professional way. If you go to www.dirtwheelsmag.com, and type sponsorship in the search button a good article comes up on how to get sponsored. Companys don't want to read a real lot so keep it some what short. 3-5 pictures on colored photo paper should be good.

400sEXridr
02-05-2005, 10:33 PM
thanks dirtriderex. i really learned alot from that article. anyone else have things to say about getting sponsored. Any other things that i can do to get sponsored. Send some pics of your quads and the parts that your sponsored by.

400sEXridr
02-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Does anyone know if a 400ex hood will fit on a 450R? has anyone done that. Have any pics. Still cant find that d@mn dixo hood. Arrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

blasterkid
02-05-2005, 10:41 PM
jsut send like a biography about ur self dont name any names of products becuase if u send out ur resume to other comapnys they might not sponser u also put like ur past racing record and just show them that u will be a good representivie of there comapny... if they likie u they will send u a contract.. complete fill it out and ur set ur sponsered

400sEXridr
02-06-2005, 09:08 AM
when you get sponsored do those companies just send you stuff or do you just ask them what you want and they just send it to you or what. like if you were sponsored by burgard and you wanted a frontend like a-arms and stuff would they give it to you or just give you a great deal on it?

dirtriderex
02-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Depends on the sponsorship they give you. You have to pay some, and order the product from the company.