PDA

View Full Version : Ohio race tracks?????

Troy15x
02-05-2005, 01:13 PM
I race at a Motocross and flat track in galion Ohio, called Sunset Ramblers. Check it out at
www.sunsetramblers.com

I am planning on racing at a track called FAST TRAXX in Nelsonville Ohio
Check this out at www.fasttraxxracing.com
they offer TT, harescrambles and motocross. They call the TT, supercross but it is TT racing.

Do you know of any other places to race in Ohio??

TC426EX
02-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Hell yeah man, there are a TON of tracks here in OH...

If you want a complete list of all the major ones, go to www.pitracer.com and search under OH. They have the tracks separated by CRA or ATVA district tracks, but its a very complete list...

Troy15x
02-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the website

Where do you race, which events?

baldwinmx450r
02-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Senic highlands is an awesome track for quads, Indian mound is an ok practice track but it drains extreamly well, when most tracks are under water indian is usually really dry. Beans bikepark is fun especally if you like to huck yourself over big gaps. Hondahills was good for working on corners but the facility was crap and they don't allow quads anymore. Wild Wilderness is a fun track as well. I'm from the polaris area if you are familar with that part of the OH.

-Ross

K_Fulk
02-05-2005, 03:23 PM
A buddy of mine has a practice track down your way on 314.

Other than that the pitracer directory pretty much covers them all.

I'm gonna try to run a couple of races at galion this year, maybe a couple at Broken Spokes too.

Other than that ill probly hit a few local fairs too.

Troy15x
02-05-2005, 06:20 PM
I hope to see you in Galion..

For the first part of the year I am running TT and Flat tracks, like 1/2 miles. So I will be in Galion Saturday night racing. By June I should have enough $ for A-arms and an axle. Then I will run motocross. Hopefully I can pick up a few more sponsers and get some shocks too.
:eek2: :p

K_Fulk
02-05-2005, 06:26 PM
One of my buddies might be selling his bike. Maybe he will sell you the axle off it. You might know him he went to school at mt gilead.

Sned me a pm iof you want his info.