PDA

View Full Version : delivering cookies is now a crime???

n00b on a 400ex
02-05-2005, 11:08 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/04/costly.cookies.ap/index.html

what next? suing little kids on haloween because the costume scared them?

02-05-2005, 11:29 AM
I saw that on TV. Thats whats wrong with America these days. People are too sue-happy these days.

Mxjunkie
02-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Thats like the dumbass who tryed sueing fox or fear factor because he ran into a wall or something after watching them eat rats i think it was, people these days :rolleyes:

Hon300ex
02-05-2005, 12:23 PM
thats just rediculous the 2 girls should sue the women for being an *******

YFZ450Ridr
02-05-2005, 02:37 PM
what is up with people these days. i remember an old lady sued mc donalds for millions because SHE spilled her hot coffee on herself. people like that need to be locked up in a big pillow room until they realize thier plain stupid.

spud400ex
02-05-2005, 02:49 PM
people are so stupid these days, and getting lazy. it seems like they would rather call a lawyer and try to sue someone than work it out. some one should *****slap her and hopefully she would realize how stupid she is.:chinese:

Punk'd
02-05-2005, 02:58 PM
chit.. if sumone sued me for that id cookie there house

Quad18star
02-05-2005, 03:03 PM
What in the F**k is this world comming to ?? :confused: :mad:

Destructo
02-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Its official, the United States is full of morons :rolleyes: :grr:

I don't even know what to say about that, how the hell can someone even win a case like that?

And how the hell do you punish somebody for trying to be nice?

dpizz450
02-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Destructo

I don't even know what to say about that, how the hell can someone even win a case like that?

]
took the words right out my mouth. how stupid can people be. if i was the judge i would have laughed at that old lady. that is plain out stupidity REDICILOUS!

Quad18star
02-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Destructo

Better yet .... How can a Judge not throw a case like this out of court ??? Makes you wonder where some Judges actually get their degrees .

In the meantime , you got some poor guy that's innocent sitting in a jail cell waiting for his day in court ... but he has to keep waiting cuz someone got pissed off at a neighbour that was trying to do something nice for a change , and is tying up the court systems .

n00b on a 400ex
02-06-2005, 12:25 AM
if i could do anything to egg and TP this b|tches house...

chucked
02-06-2005, 07:24 AM
you can sue for anything, you just gotta have the more expensive lawyer to win your side.

dirtmomma
02-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
chit.. if sumone sued me for that id cookie there house

cookie thier house :p :p heheheee thats funny :D can you imagine waking up & going outside to get the paper & come to find out........................YOU'VE BEEN COOKIED LMAO ;) cookies EVERYWHERE haha sorry I just thought that was funny!! I can see it in my head now :blah:

chucked
02-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
cookie thier house :p :p heheheee thats funny :D can you imagine waking up & going outside to get the paper & come to find out........................YOU'VE BEEN COOKIED LMAO ;) cookies EVERYWHERE haha sorry I just thought that was funny!! I can see it in my head now :blah:

i would have to go off of my diet for a few weeks.