PDA

View Full Version : pc'd parts

brandonpeake
02-05-2005, 09:21 AM
got some of my stuff looks great pappy, frame and sub look great too, those polished parts came out real well i ll have some pics up of it so some of u other guys can see,

should my arms - stem and the cover from burgard and the bumper etc show up around monday u think?
ive got a box a day, i think the ups guy is messing with me!

Pappy
02-05-2005, 11:14 AM
i just finished your sub frame, and the rest will be shipping on monday. since i have to use a large box i figured id ship it all at once.

brandonpeake
02-05-2005, 01:54 PM
thats cool

did u get my burgards clutch cover or is izzy shipping it?

i thought the sub was in the frame but it wasnt, but the frame looks great

brandonpeake
02-05-2005, 07:43 PM
pappy, where ups shipped it upon closer inspection the front has several places chipped and cracked it looked like the dropped it right on the front of the frame, ill post some pics of it ,if u want, what do i need to do?

brandonpeake
02-05-2005, 08:15 PM
the shock mount is bent together on the left side and the plate the vin is one is all bent as well, i will put up pics of this tomorrow, get back with me as soon as u can so i know what to do

Pappy
02-06-2005, 07:22 AM
friggon ups:( sounds more like they dropped from a plane!

brandon if you send it back i will re do for ya. this is the first time one has ever been damaged when shipped:(

ill rush it thru to try and keep ya in the time frame you need

brandonpeake
02-06-2005, 07:34 PM
the shock mount is messed up as well? ill show u some pics they are bent together its pretty bad, how long would u need it for, im so far behind right now its unreal, i would need it back by before march if possible, i got that dyno testing going on the first of march that i cant miss, i ll ship it next day air if need be

i got some pics of the damage ill post and show u

Pappy
02-06-2005, 07:37 PM
man for the shock mount to be smashed they had to have creamed it!

just get it here and ill start on it right away for ya.

AtvMxRider
02-06-2005, 07:41 PM
I would be on the phone with UPS and pitching a *****.

Pappy
02-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I would be on the phone with UPS and pitching a *****.

it wouldnt help...wont hurt tho.

i cross my fingers each time one goes out. i see the condition of parts when they arrive:p

brandonpeake
02-07-2005, 10:33 AM
let me say i would not have wrapped it as good as pappy did i cant believe it happened, i was told a ups trucj got in a bad wreck thrus between nashville and birmingham, ant help but wonder if my frame was on the truck, its the right day b/c i got it on fri

thomps6s
02-07-2005, 10:39 AM
You put insurance on the frame, right??? I would have UPS paying for a new frame.

416exmx
02-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by thomps6s
You put insurance on the frame, right??? I would have UPS paying for a new frame.

That would be ok if you want to wait 6mos. They dropped one of my 400ex motors and I messed with them for 6mos before i finaly got them to pay.

Pappy
02-10-2005, 06:27 PM
wow...i got the frame back today. the actual damage to the powdercoat was minimal. i wish i could say the same for the metal damage! that frame must have went around that truck a few times to damage the shock mount as bad as it did. even if this frame was boxed the damage would be severe. the welded in boss for the front fender mount is actually broken:eek:

brandon, we will begin work immediatley on this for you. i would suggest throwing a major fit with UPS over this, insured or not. if their truck was involved in an accident then they should cover your losses. (you know ill take care of ya but get what you can get from them)

if this frame wasnt gusseted id have to say that shock mount would be a total loss. 3 of us here figure we could do that damage with a very hard blow with a sledge hammer...maybe