PDA

View Full Version : Wellsville TODAY 2/5/04

throwinitup
02-05-2005, 07:45 AM
me and some of my buddies are going down.
taking these:
~yellow 77 cj-7 sprung over 9" lift, 36" swampers, 304 V8 one badass ride..!
~my green 93 grand cherokee bone stock but it goes like hell
~97 f-150 4x4 stock with 33" thornbirds
~white 250r, two yellow 400ex's and a black 400ex, and a red 300ex.

weather is supposed to be nice, almost up to 50 today and tomarrow so we'll be stayin the night. if anyone is down that way, look out for us!

throwinitup
02-06-2005, 08:45 AM
wow. you know those times when everything that could go wrong does go wrong, well that definatly happened yesterday/ last night / this morning .

1st thing - chain in the transfer case in the CJ broke on a steep *** hill- and popped one of the 36" swampers off the bead leaving us to walk about 2 miles back to camp in the dark, icy trails..not to mention we were a lil "pickled" lol

2nd - ripped the front bumper cover off my ZJ bein a dumbass

3rd - my 400's electrical system decided to take a **** while im out in the trails tryin to check on the CJ, hence i was left with no headlights, finding myself lost. later fixed the prob when i was done being irate and had a few cold ones...

4th - there is no food places open at 1 am in wellsville or east liverpool unless you drive to the sheetz station in calcutta, so dont forget your cooler at home. :grr:

5th - our tow vechicle (97 f-150 4x4) sh*t a tranny cooler line this morning, so who knows whats gonna go on now

so...........
the guy with the f-150 and CJ are still down there, jeep sittin in the woods broke (our buddy brought a spare transfer case down last night) so im thinkin ill be gettin a call sometime today to go pick up the 16' tandem trailer somewhere between here and wellsville after the f-150's tranny takes a ****....

i had to come home this morning for some family stuff...this anticipated trip turned into a nightmare REAL quick...from now on ill just stick to wellsville in the warm weather...

just thought you guys would get a kick out of that. anyone else got any wheelin nightmares?