PDA

View Full Version : They DO got it rough!

JTRtrx250r
02-04-2005, 11:53 PM
I swiped this from ********:(

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=meet_your_meat&Player=wm&speed=_med

Mxjunkie
02-05-2005, 12:01 AM
i watched this and im kinda wondering if thats what its like, imagine mc donalds and them.. its pretty sickening wouldnt you rather have a chicken that was grown on a farm that was heathy, the whole castorating and stuff without pain killers topped it off for me, im kinda pissed but theres no way i can be a vegaterian :o

416exmx
02-05-2005, 12:12 AM
That didnt bother me any! Knowing PETA they are showing the MOST EXTREME conditions in that video. So i say FU(K PETA. They are just like the guys that are trying to (and are) stutting down our riding areas. Are we supporting them? Think before you eat...... and medium-well is the best.;)

nosliw
02-05-2005, 12:14 AM
^^^ my kinda guy

416exmx
02-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
i watched this and im kinda wondering if thats what its like, imagine mc donalds and them.. its pretty sickening wouldnt you rather have a chicken that was grown on a farm that was heathy, the whole castorating and stuff without pain killers topped it off for me, im kinda pissed but theres no way i can be a vegaterian :o

Wouldnt we all rather have "farm grown" meat and poultry products. I also would like to see pain killers used but, you know who is gonna pay for all this in the end? Yep, us the consumer. Mega farms, confinment buildings, and the "cruel" slaughter methods used is the best ways to keep the prices down.

However the mega farms is what killed the smaller guys that had the "farm raised" products.

JTRtrx250r
02-05-2005, 12:24 AM
I do eat chicken , pork, and beef, but I do have compassion for animals..all of them:( I also cant stand tree huggers, I do however have a slight bit of tree hugger in me...b/c I cant stand to see the clearcutting and cant stand F'n losers thowing garbage in the woods, I respect mother natures forests and animals, I see NO prob w/ trails thru them tho, does this make me a hypocrite? probably so but I'll admit it

I just think its chitty how ruthless man can be to both sometimes

maskale
02-05-2005, 12:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
[B]I do eat chicken , pork, and beef, but I do have compassion for animals..all of them:( I also cant stand tree huggers, I do however have a slight bit of tree hugger in me...b/c I cant stand to see the clearcutting and cant stand F'n losers thowing garbage in the woods, I respect mother natures forests and animals, I see NO prob w/ trails thru them tho, does this make me a hypocrite? probably so but I'll admit it

If you are a hypocrite then so am I, cause I think the same way.

I really can't stand when people litter.

MOFO
02-05-2005, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by 416exmx
So i say FU(K PETA.

same here!!!

DaleJrFan
02-05-2005, 07:38 AM
I agree^^^

LiveToRide1930
02-05-2005, 07:54 AM
I do eat meat but not chickin or pigs....but they have no respect any of them animals at all.**** i would walk in there with a gun and kill all thoses slaughter houseing *****s

DEAL
02-05-2005, 08:15 AM
has anyone seen the southpark with Peta in it?
man that was hilarious ...
I'm with u guys .. F peta.

416exmx
02-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
I do eat meat but not chickin or pigs....but they have no respect any of them animals at all.**** i would walk in there with a gun and kill all thoses slaughter houseing *****s

You know what, these animals(pork, beef, poultry) were put on this earth for one reason. FOOD. That is the way it is supposed to be. We are the superior and animals dont have many rights. And what you said about the killing the guys at the slaughter houses, well..... you are just an IDIOT!

bulkdriverlp
02-05-2005, 08:52 AM
lol, well thats reality folks, the farms ive been to around here are nothing like that. that video is the most extreme farms. most farms have the big white plastic houses outside for the veal calfs, and they have lots of room to turnaround, that vid is b.s. i love all meat and i eat it all the time, aint nothin like a 1" fresh steak from slaughter.lol. just for that im gunna celebrate, im having bulk sausage for breakfast tomorrow, with 5 eggs, and for dinner a 1lb hamburg with potato chips. i make some mean chicken in the oven too. leave the skin on sprinkle garlic and other spices on it, couple pieces of stick butter on each piece, last few minutes put on broil to burn the skin,,,, wheeeww yaeaa.

02-05-2005, 09:00 AM
hrmm..

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143919

this was already posted

Jesse

Quad18star
02-05-2005, 09:17 AM
I didn't think it was that bad of conditions either , until I read the book called Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser . If you have the chance , pick up a copy of this book and take the time to read it .

He'll take you on a "tour" of the United States largest slaughterhouses and show you what really goes on . There's 3 major slaughterhouses in the USA ... which provides 95% of the meat to the US .... which also provides all the meat to the big Fast food restaurants .

He shows you how much slaughterhouses have evolved from the start of the 1900s to how they are today . How animals were once fed grains and natural stuff .... they they are mostly all chemically induced and fed animal by-products so they get bigger faster . Put it this way .... would you eat your own dog ?? No , right?? Well think again , because a lot of these major farms that raise animals for slaughter purchase dead animals .... mince them up ... and feed them to cattle , chickens , pigs .

100 years ago , you wouldn't hear about people getting sick from salmanila or E-coli from eating meat .... but because of the way cattle are raised and slaughtered ... this has become a new desease in our food chain .... same goes for Mad Cow Desease . Mad Cow has started because of animal by-products that are being fed to cattle . It's scary to think , that because of 1 sickened animal being fed to another animal , then being fed to us .... that we can become ill from it . If you think Mad Cow only affects animals .... think again .... eating tainted meat from a cow that carried mad cow can be passed on to you .

No I'm not a vegitarian .... I do eat meat and chicken and pork .... but I don't buy it from the supermarket . All our meat comes from my aunt's farm , which all her animals are fed grain , eat grass and aren't crammed into tiny areas . Let me tell you , I can taste the difference in quality .... give me natural fed or animal by-product fed anyday .

I used to eat McDs and other fast food almost everyday .... not anymore . Reading that book opened my eyes as to what goes into the chit we eat .... litterally there's cow chit in your burgers .

Aceman
02-05-2005, 10:00 AM
That didnt bother me any! Knowing PETA they are showing the MOST EXTREME conditions in that video. So i say FU(K PETA. They are just like the guys that are trying to (and are) stutting down our riding areas. Are we supporting them? Think before you eat...... and medium-well is the best.;)

That's no chit....PETA is hell bent on shutting factory farming down. Oh, the poor chickens, turkeys, pigs, etc, etc. Okay, instead of one farm raising thousands of animals we'll spread it out among a bunch of little ones. That way the happy little animals can play in a pasture. Does anyone have any idea how much more you would pay for animal products? A LOT! It's just like Wal-Mart. Everyone says Wal-Mart is bad, they push their suppliers to pay their workers less so Wal-Mart can get their products cheaper but what happens at the end of day---Everyone still shops at Wal-Mart because it's the cheapest, it's such bullchit. I worked on a dairy for years, another one of PETA's major pet peeves. Cows produce the most milk when they are happiest--seriously. Dairy farming is about making the cow as comfortable as she can be. Happy cow=more milk. Why would be beat on a cow or confine them to tiny little pens? It makes no sense. As far as calves in the white plastic hutches, they stay healthier that way. Think about it, you put a bunch of calves in a pen and when one get's sick, all of them do. It's common sense. Obviously you can't afford to give each little calf a hutch the size of a bedroom so they make them smaller. They still have room to turn around, lay down, etc. When they eventually grow out of their hutch, they are super healthy since they weren't grouped with other calves and were never sick.

acold7dusta
02-05-2005, 10:29 AM
f***in disgusting

CannondaleRider
02-05-2005, 11:07 AM
f*ckin PETA, there not showing ANY normal situations, there showing the very worst.

EVERY farm and dairy i've ever seen or worked on the animals are always comfortable. F*CK, most dairies have fans on the cows when its hot.

And the way all the slaughter houses i've seen kill cows is by a machine that......in laymens terms, shoots them in the head with a 22.......it's instant death, no suffering.

Yeah, that stuff happens in a few locations, yeah its f*cked up........but PETA exagerates it alot

DEAL
02-05-2005, 12:36 PM
well .. did anyone call and order the vegitarian starter kit? LOL

400exrules
02-05-2005, 01:33 PM
dude wut the hell, i just posted this like 2 days ago and u go and make another thread.......:huh :huh :huh

i think someone from ******** saw my thread and took it, then u took it from their and posted it again

stevo3176
02-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Ignorance is bliss... Thats really what I get from reading some of these posts. It is really sad that some of you guys have no compassion at all for these animals at all. I mean I know its cool to kill animals and eat them and enjoy watching them suffer and all but really don't you find it disturbing?? I have seen other videos like this but this one really bothered me. I agree that most farms probably aren't as cruel as what I have seen but guess what SOME are.

JTRtrx250r
02-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
dude wut the hell, i just posted this like 2 days ago and u go and make another thread.......:huh :huh :huh

i think someone from ******** saw my thread and took it, then u took it from their and posted it again well dude...you get the credit then , 1/2 you spodes post the same chit over and over, I didnt see your post....but your pretty cool for doing it 1st!:rolleyes:

I didnt post it b/c I give a flyin' fock about anything ...other than the chit I saw done to the animals,ppl do time in the clink for less than that, and Im ALL for that, old kojers or not..f'n punkasses:mad:

Of course they're gonna make a vid like that to get the point across....but the chit aint fake!

bman9
02-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
I do eat chicken , pork, and beef, but I do have compassion for animals..all of them:( I also cant stand tree huggers, I do however have a slight bit of tree hugger in me...b/c I cant stand to see the clearcutting and cant stand F'n losers thowing garbage in the woods, I respect mother natures forests and animals, I see NO prob w/ trails thru them tho, does this make me a hypocrite? probably so but I'll admit it

I just think its chitty how ruthless man can be to both sometimes

same here! when mead/west vaco comes in and cuts over 2 sections at a time, it is pretty bad. nothing lives there ever again, even when its replanted with the SHIIITY pines that have no value to the wildlife:mad: :mad:

02-05-2005, 06:48 PM
That makes me sick. Those people are all going straight to hell.

I think animals should be free and we should hunt for animals with our fists not guns. If you can punch a cow to death, you have every right to eat it.

416exmx
02-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450

I think animals should be free and we should hunt for animals with our fists not guns. If you can punch a cow to death, you have every right to eat it.

Great idea, then our insurance rates would be sky high (animals running all over the place), farmers fields would be destroyed (animals running all over the place), and I could go on and on. Kinda like deer around here only this would be way worse.

So if you want a steak, you go beat a cow to death? I think the ol' .22 to the head would be a little less harsh than a beating. And are you are a vegetarian?

JTRtrx250r
02-05-2005, 07:42 PM
LOL at Atkins:D thats funny..

But I gotta agree w/ 416, less brutal to the cow haha

:p

redrider69
02-05-2005, 07:44 PM

yea i think ur an idiot im sure uve never went hunting in ur life i would love for u you to kill a deer or turkey w/o a gun or a bow.and if that were to happen there would be wild animals all over the place and there wouldnt be enough food for them and alot would starve and most would be killed by automobiles.that video is like 1 of a million farms.u need to go ahead get a tie die t shirt and get ur vegeterian starter kit and join peta!!!!!!!

250rpilot
02-05-2005, 07:44 PM

haha, around here you'd be one hungry MOFO!:rolleyes:

Quad18star
02-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by redrider69
yea i think ur an idiot im sure uve never went hunting in ur life i would love for u you to kill a deer or turkey w/o a gun or a bow.and if that were to happen there would be wild animals all over the place and there wouldnt be enough food for them and alot would starve and most would be killed by automobiles.that video is like 1 of a million farms.u need to go ahead get a tie die t shirt and get ur vegeterian starter kit and join peta!!!!!!!

How did people hunt before guns were invented ?? Wait they did it with their hands .Also , Nature has it's own way of controlling a population just in case you didn't know that either . So before you go off calling someone an idiot , get your head out of your *** .

I guess you have some weird image of what a vegetarian looks like .... yup they all join peta and wear tie dyed shirts . :rolleyes:

redrider69
02-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
How did people hunt before guns were invented ?? Wait they did it with their hands .Also , Nature has it's own way of controlling a population just in case you didn't know that either . So before you go off calling someone an idiot , get your head out of your *** .

I guess you have some weird image of what a vegetarian looks like .... yup they all join peta and wear tie dyed shirts . :rolleyes:

no i do belive they had bows before guns im not sure tho since u know everything u could tell me and how does nature have its own ways of controlling no we controll it if the deer population goes up the bag limit goes up and right now thinking of someone from peta i think of you, you idiot

02-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Great idea, then our insurance rates would be sky high (animals running all over the place), farmers fields would be destroyed (animals running all over the place), and I could go on and on. Kinda like deer around here only this would be way worse.

So if you want a steak, you go beat a cow to death? I think the ol' .22 to the head would be a little less harsh than a beating. And are you are a vegetarian?

Nope I love meat. Punching a cow to death would mean you earned that food, instead of dragging your fat *** to Mickie D's or shooting it.

Who the hell would need insurance.

Aceman
02-05-2005, 08:14 PM

You need to think before you type. So you get mad because a farmer kills a chicken with a stick but you want us to punch a cow to death. :huh Yeah, that is way better.:rolleyes:

02-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
You need to think before you type. So you get mad because a farmer kills a chicken with a stick but you want us to punch a cow to death. :huh Yeah, that is way better.:rolleyes:
Are you retarded? Read my last post.

Quad18star
02-05-2005, 08:23 PM
no i do belive they had bows before guns im not sure tho since u know everything u could tell me and how does nature have its own ways of controlling no we controll it if the deer population goes up the bag limit goes up and right now thinking of someone from peta i think of you, you idiot

First off ... thanks for acknowledging that I know everything . :rolleyes: Secondly , yes they had bows before guns and another method commonly used was trapping , which is now a dieing art . If you have ever done any trapping , you will realize that a large part of the process is done with your hands ( all the setup involved) . As far as nature's way of controlling a population , pick up a book other than a hunting book . Grab a science book ... read up on it , you'll maybe learn a little soemthing . I'm guessing a few hundred years ago they used to control the popualtion with bag limits right ?? I hope you picture me as a vegetarian in a tie dyed shirt waving a Peta sign ....

redrider69
02-05-2005, 09:02 PM
First off ... thanks for acknowledging that I know everything . :rolleyes: Secondly , yes they had bows before guns and another method commonly used was trapping , which is now a dieing art . If you have ever done any trapping , you will realize that a large part of the process is done with your hands ( all the setup involved) . As far as nature's way of controlling a population , pick up a book other than a hunting book . Grab a science book ... read up on it , you'll maybe learn a little soemthing . I'm guessing a few hundred years ago they used to control the popualtion with bag limits right ?? I hope you picture me as a vegetarian in a tie dyed shirt waving a Peta sign ....

i said nothing about trapping he was talking about punching a animal to death. and couple hundred years ago the populations were not near as high and there werent ppl flying down every road and there are alot more roads u idiot if that were to happen the animals would be all over the place searching for food how would u feel every morning picking up ur trashcan because animals nocked them over searching for food because there starving u idiot and yea u sound like a idiot from peta

JTRtrx250r
02-05-2005, 09:03 PM
LOL...ya know, why is it thats its always the hippie's that get the brunt? I realize the dredlock, bandana-bellbottem-tie-die shirt- B.O.stinkin'- aint shaved in a yr psychodelic hippies give off a big impression, but I know some folks like that ..and they're pretty good ppl, They just make ya wonder if they're still trippin' or not sometimes:D haha

Speak your mind as much as possible W/O it turning into a piss-fest . no need for degrading someone b/c they dont have the same view/opinion,;)

Another dude brought up the thought of how bad some animals get it in the wild, which is a good point...but thats nature, but at the same time , if there wasnt some kind of population control...we'd be up to our asses in rats and rabbits LOL...look at Asia:huh We breed certain animals for food. As respect for that animal giving us energy/life and killing it......I think it deserves a better life untill we do eat it, that and when its killed..do it so it dont suffer.

My biggest beaf...is the suffering of the beef,chickens,pigs before we cook it and change the name:blah:

02-05-2005, 09:10 PM

Wow, you truly are a dumb f*ck.

When I say weshould hunt our own food, where does that give you the idea that ive never hunted? Theyre wouldnt be overpopulations if we didnt grind food in factories, if everyone hunted theyre food.

Quad18star
02-05-2005, 09:15 PM

Speak your mind as much as possible W/O it turning into a piss-fest . no need for degrading someone b/c they dont have the same view/opinion,;)

I don't get into pissing matches , cuz I know I can piss further . :p ;)

Back to the subject .... many of these animals live in conditions that a cockroach wouldn't live in .

redrider69
02-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Wow, you truly are a dumb f*ck.

When I say weshould hunt our own food, where does that give you the idea that ive never hunted? Theyre wouldnt be overpopulations if we didnt grind food in factories, if everyone hunted theyre food.

im a dumb ****

oh thats awsome ur the ****ing moron that said we should go punch the animal and not kill any animals with guns and all that bs and yes if we did hunt with no guns and all that there would be over populations so go suck a dick u peta ***

02-05-2005, 09:36 PM
You just dont like the idea because you know youd be too weak to score any kills and youd die off. Ill kill you and peta with my fists for food too.

JTRtrx250r
02-05-2005, 09:41 PM
I don't get into pissing matches , cuz I know I can piss further . :p ;)

Back to the subject .... many of these animals live in conditions that a cockroach wouldn't live in . LOL..., well ...he w/ the smallest pee hole pees farthest:blah: :D

Did I mention Im tired of pissin on my feet..LOL, shear weight I tell ya :p :D

DeerNuts
02-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Yeah, Im pretty much with JTR on this one. We need to have meat obviously, but the animals shouldn't have to suffer. To take the attitude of, "Well, Im superior, so who cares if they suffer, because they are only meant for food" says a lot about a person's character and respect for the critters. Sure were gonna eat them, and have to, but to ensure that they are fed properly and reasonably taken care of isnt really a big deal. I dont mean to put them in royal accomodation, but it cant hurt to take decent care of them.

Besides, an animal that is all stressed out before dying is tougher to eat than one that is not, as a general rule, anyway. So next time u have a tough steak, think about....

Also, to say everyone should have to hunt for their food primitively and earn it is crap, you know? Ask Kenny or someone who hunts on here how hard it is to harvest a deer with a modern bow or sometimes even a gun (under fair circumstances). Tell me after a hard bow hunt that I havent earned my deer and Ill tell you you are full of it. Also too, and not for anything, how are the people in cities supposed to earn their meat? They cant hunt! And too bad for them.

Good point, Quadstar, about realizing that animal populations can indeed correct themselves, given time. In SOME areas of the country, but not all of course, the animals that exist need to be controlled. Just a matter of fact. I am mainly referring to the urban section of our country (Lots of bambies + urban pussies + eaten shrubs = pissed off pussies who cant really do a thing about it!.... j/k :D ) But really though, too many critters in a largely urban setting is not only asking for economic problems, but also possible disease, right? Of course, given time, and relative absense of humans, the animal population will most certainly settle itself out. ;)

02-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Maybe if we ate our own dead we wouldnt have a problem.

400exrules
02-05-2005, 09:51 PM
well dude...you get the credit then , 1/2 you spodes post the same chit over and over, I didnt see your post....but your pretty cool for doing it 1st!:rolleyes:

I didnt post it b/c I give a flyin' fock about anything ...other than the chit I saw done to the animals,ppl do time in the clink for less than that, and Im ALL for that, old kojers or not..f'n punkasses:mad:

Of course they're gonna make a vid like that to get the point across....but the chit aint fake!

ehh i just posted it cuz we watched it at school and i wanted to hear everyones opinions on it, i knew some farms were this hard on animals, but i guess peta exaggerates its, and its very few farms that do these things

DeerNuts
02-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Atkins, I hope you're joking.

redrider69
02-05-2005, 09:53 PM
You just dont like the idea because you know youd be too weak to score any kills and youd die off. Ill kill you and peta with my fists for food too.

i bet u feel good telling me that u would kill me for food with ur fists no because u would be shot or be pulling a muzzy braodhead out of ur chest. i would still love to see u go kill any animal with ur fists like u stated earlier and like the man said harvesting a animal with anything is a great acomplishment you idiot

redrider69
02-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Maybe if we ate our own dead we wouldnt have a problem.

your and idiot and should be shot

400exrules
02-05-2005, 09:58 PM

actually its never been fair.......cavemen used clubs to kill dinosaurs. and wut school did u goto to learn that indians chased down buffalo on foot and punched them in the nose till the buffalo just gave and jumped in their bond fire so they could have food? I dont belive anyone has really hunted with their HANDs, that would be quite an adventure, u go try to wrestle down a buck and see how long u can last.
And hunting is in no way cruel. Hunting is less cruel then nature is. If we didnt hunt, we would be over run with animals, they would eat all the crops and prey up, until all the crops were gone, farmers would go poor, animals would kill themselves by starving to death, and everything would go insane.

02-05-2005, 10:04 PM
your and idiot and should be shot
You think id run right up to you like some dumb bear??? No, id sneak into your house, wait until your comfortably eating dinner, then come up from behind and snap your vertibrates. Then i could just lay your *** out on the table with the green beans and mashed potatoes you were about to eat.

DeerNuts
02-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Guys, whoa, calm down!!! Since when does threatining to kill eachother help out?! Just respect each other's opinions, or at least whatch what you say, you know. Does no good to fight like that.

JMO>

JTRtrx250r
02-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
ehh i just posted it cuz we watched it at school and i wanted to hear everyones opinions on it, i knew some farms were this hard on animals, but i guess peta exaggerates its, and its very few farms that do these things I really didnt see your thread about it, I dont read all the threads...just the 1's that catch my attention and it suprises me I missed yours, sorry dude;)

JTRtrx250r
02-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Dont make this thread get locked...I hate it when that happens:ermm: Can I delete the thread?...if I delete my 1st post?

:confused: Guess I'll have to try if the chit dont chill..., dont get talkin' unnessary chit:tired:

Aceman
02-06-2005, 12:02 AM
You think id run right up to you like some dumb bear??? No, id sneak into your house, wait until your comfortably eating dinner, then come up from behind and snap your vertibrates. Then i could just lay your *** out on the table with the green beans and mashed potatoes you were about to eat.

LMAO:eek2: Yeah, you guys need to chill. Your making Jtr think posting this might not have been a good idea.:p

beerock
02-06-2005, 04:13 PM
for what its worth regardless if peta is showing the worse. its really sad that those animals never get to enjoy themselves. I know we need the food for living but jesus, i cried after seeing that. beiung cruel to the animals or not, there all still killed and thats just how it is.
there are many things in this world that are very cruel, but if you think about it, its just the way it is. if they werent at a farm they would be killed hunting. most animals hunt for there food, i guesss were just doing it in a more efficient way. even though its cruel, they get killed anyway.

theres nothign good about it,

out of sight out of mind.:o

Toadz400
02-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Uh, I don't know of many farms that are like that. My parents had a farm, my grandparents had a farm and I know a lot of people that raise turkeys, pigs and chickens and they are NOTHING like that.

PETA sucks and that Baldwin guy should die...just like on Team America:D .

Btw...does anyone know when Team America comes out? It was supposed to be out the 2nd but it hasn't yet...