View Full Version : Wow........

400exrules
02-04-2005, 01:50 PM
This is a video that we watched today in my agriculture class at school. Its a video about all the slaughter houses and stuff, and how farmers beat the animals and cram them into small cages and stuff. Im not tellin anyone to be a vegetarian, cuz ill never be a vegetarian, i love a good steak, but i strongly disagree with how some of the animals are treated.

Here's the video, plz post your opinions too

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=meet_your_meat

gyt-r450
02-04-2005, 03:45 PM
well you better go join PETA and make sure u save some cows
that statement makes me sick
:(

400exrules
02-04-2005, 03:48 PM
wtf u mean that statement makes u sick....were u sayin u agree with the way they treat these animals? Its fine by me that they grow them and slaughter them for meat, cuz ill eat em, i just disagree with crammin them up in tight cages and slammin those injured pigs on the ground and jumpin on them and stuff. And hittin the injured chickens with a metal bar

brian-250
02-04-2005, 03:55 PM
400ex rules, have you ever worked on a farm?

gyt-r450
02-04-2005, 03:57 PM
well that stuff happens i just cant stand pep's that hurt the farmers pockets b/c they dont like how they kill chit its has to die some how under stand your felling's but come on its PETA they bomb chit and its ok but if beat a injured chickens with a metal bar its the end of the world>im glad to tell you my dad works for USDA<>APHIS and theres no chickens getting beat with metal bars in Colorado. and what school do u go to?

gyt-r450
02-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by brian-250

well?

400exrules
02-04-2005, 04:01 PM
no i havent worked on a farm
and im in high school

and i dont agree with peta and their ways, they need to chill out, im not sayin its wrong to hit the animal to discipline it or wutever, u gotta do wut u gotta do. Im 100% cool with the killing of the animals for food and all, i just dont see why the farmer in the video needed to hit the injured chicken with a bar, when he coulda just slit its throat or somethin to kill it. Maybe he was trying to have fun, or maybe he didnt have a knife....idk u tell me

Honda400exrox
02-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
no i havent worked on a farm
and im in high school

and i dont agree with peta and their ways, they need to chill out, im not sayin its wrong to hit the animal to discipline it or wutever, u gotta do wut u gotta do. Im 100% cool with the killing of the animals for food and all, i just dont see why the farmer in the video needed to hit the injured chicken with a bar, when he coulda just slit its throat or somethin to kill it. Maybe he was trying to have fun, or maybe he didnt have a knife....idk u tell me

he hit the chicken with a metal bar to put it outta its suffering, and that would be quicker than slitting its throat

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-04-2005, 04:08 PM
i think its wrong to do that..y would u like to beat them and let them suffer :huh

brian-250
02-04-2005, 04:09 PM
well, work on one for one day and youll see how much of PITA some can be we have 20 head of feeder calves and a nice setup to feed them with, some times they dont come in the barn so we got get them, yes we tap them with sticks and things but its nothing that hurts them just to let them know to get there *** in gear, loading them in a trailer is another story, for another day.:o

black450r
02-04-2005, 04:09 PM
that is gisgusting how people can do that.

Honda400exrox
02-04-2005, 04:15 PM
i forgot to add that i hate PETA there a bunch of hippy morons that think eating meat is wrong, that hunting animals is wrong, that raising animals to be slaughtered is wrong, because of them too many ppl think that hunting animals is cruel:grr: :mad: :scary: theyre all idiots, im sorry if this affends anyone (mods if you want me to ill delete this post)

Thump_It
02-04-2005, 04:16 PM
mmmmmmm, mmmmm, I'm gonna go barbeque a steak right now, that video made me hungry.

Man, that is PETA talking, so they got video of one farmer hitting a chicken or turkey, does that speak for the rest of the millions of farmers out there, no.

The video is just those tree huggin bunny f*kers tryin to sway your opinion to their side. Of course they are going to throw you the nastiest most brutal information they can find. Unfortuantely their video swayed your opinion somewhat. Take that stuff with a grain of salt.

P.E.T.A
Please Eat The Animals :devil:

400exrules
02-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
i forgot to add that i hate PETA there a bunch of hippy morons that think eating meat is wrong, that hunting animals is wrong, that raising animals to be slaughtered is wrong, because of them too many ppl think that hunting animals is cruel:grr: :mad: :scary: theyre all idiots, im sorry if this affends anyone (mods if you want me to ill delete this post)

i agree, i think its just that peta just tries to make it look like all farmers unnecissarily beat their animals

Cody_300ex
02-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by brian-250

Or in a slater house. We just use the ole 243 to kill the cows, pigs and such.

2001-400ex'er
02-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Im a sophomore in high school and for a field trip we went to a slaughtering plan. :eek: wow... that is one place I will NEVER work. I work on a farm and still thought it was gross. Some other kids passed out and some puked, not a fun trip.

02-04-2005, 04:57 PM
i was eating a burger while watching that movie, and decided to go grab a cup of milk and ANOTHER burger..

Heres the issue with PETA.. They dont tell you that since the beginning of time, we have been hunting animals and killing animals for a variety of things.. food, clothing, and various other things.. What is even funnier is most of those animals WILL eat another animal, but they dont have a problem with that.. ie. a chicken will eat a worm, pigs will eat damn near anything.. but thats ok? see how its hypocritical?

What they show in that video is totally outta context, and false.

Now im going to grab yet ANOTHER burger because id rather be a pure breed american, than a tree huggin salad shooter

Jesse

gyt-r450
02-04-2005, 05:05 PM
god i love America

400exrules
02-05-2005, 01:34 PM
why did someone jsut make another thread about this......

MOFO
02-05-2005, 02:13 PM

who gives a chit... you already made your dumb *** point in the other thread.

what are you looking for? A phucking award!? :rolleyes:

Aceman
02-05-2005, 03:16 PM

Probably because he didn't see this one. It's titled "WOW" not "Cruel PETA Video". What do you want, brownie points for finding it first?:rolleyes:

Punk'd
02-05-2005, 03:21 PM
I think its wrong to mistreat them but not all farmers do that.... n slaughter them alive? they should find a way to put them down without pain but wtf? not eat meat thats like saying dont drive ur car.

400exrules
02-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
What do you want, brownie points for finding it first?:rolleyes:

uhhh pshhhhhh YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

of COURSE!:o