PDA

View Full Version : I need to contact pep suspension

laquerre2906
02-04-2005, 12:08 PM
ok here's the deal I tried to call pep for tha last two days and I can't get hold of them:mad: It's always busy!!
Ok here's the phone number I got: the first time i tried to call I dialed that number 1-909-490-4111 but I've heard a message saying that the area code change to 951 so the new number should be 1-951-4111 but this number doesn't seem to work.
I've done a saerch on the internet and came up with this phone number for pep:1-909-590-4111

so which number is the right one? 1-909-590-4111 or 1-951-490-4111

If any of you guys could get hold them and ask theses questions i'll be really really really happpppppy!!!

1-I need to know the lenght and stroke of pep zps lt front shocks(21 click, comp adj)for Roll Design +3 Lt Lobo II Mx A-Arms

2-I need to know the lenght and stroke of a pep zps rear shock(21 click,dual adj.)for a +1 swingarm with the pep link(one inch longer) Oh yeah the shocks are for an ltz400

I need these information because im getting my shock revalve and I want to get it done perfect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. pm me if you got something thank you.

Sandsjbyz22
02-04-2005, 01:07 PM
You might have a hard time getting ahold of PEP or even Baldwin right now because the Nats. started today and its staying pretty hectic through February. Good luck

laquerre2906
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
yeah there's no answer at baldwin either? but do you know pep phone number? why the hell are they so hard to reach they don't even have an e-mail adress

laquerre2906
02-04-2005, 01:13 PM
crap someone from this site should have some connection with pep i hope they could help me out i just need these info and I'll be set.

K_Fulk
02-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Have you tried calling roll design? They should know how shocks need to be valved for there arms. Just a thought.

4StrokinJay
02-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by laquerre2906
crap someone from this site should have some connection with pep i hope they could help me out i just need these info and I'll be set.

Dude-
Give up on PEP....you will never get in touch with them. I've heard they can do shocks right but they are total *********s when it comes to customer service.

ex kid
02-04-2005, 09:40 PM
call Baldwin Motorsports

laquerre2906
02-04-2005, 09:59 PM
tried baldwin also no luck if someone could give a call and get the information let me know. It's a long distance call from here

TC426EX
02-05-2005, 07:14 AM
I live about a half hour from Baldwins, so I will try to contact him and get back to you...

R3Concepts
02-06-2005, 08:06 PM
For one both Wayne and Mark are at the nationals. Either one knows what you need to know.. Wayne does not answer the phone because it's him, Ron and Chuck, only 3 guys that run PEP, and just to let you in on a little secret.. If you call and ask for Wayne and he says waynes not here or in the back, then you're talking to Wayne, think of it as code. Your 909 590 4111 is correct.

laquerre2906
02-07-2005, 11:38 AM
well im pissed because I need this info pretty soon because where im getting my shock revalved(in canada) they are gonna get busy in the next few weeks so i'll do my best but It would be great if someone else could help me out too;)

I've tried Roll design and they didn't know jack squat they say they know more on elka but not much on pep :(

TC426EX
02-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Baldwin is closed Feb. 4th - 7th for the Glen Helen national. He should be back tomorrow so call him then...

I see that your post was started on the 4th so that explains it...

Mark answers his phone, so you shouldnt have a problem once hes back. If you get someone other than him on the phone just say you would like to talk to him and theyll put him on...

sharkinthepool
02-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Contact Baldwin racing. That would be the only way. I tried for a month and finally gave up and sold them things and purchased some shocks off of Laz a Gt Thunder. Do not get me wrong I loved the PEPS but it was a heck of a lot easier to get a hold of LAZ and he can have a set ready in a few days!

Call (Mark, I think) at Baldwin racing and he can probably help you. Wayne, from PEPS, just does not return calls. Its like the pro riders come first and then he works his way down the list. But if a pro needs him to do something for him you get bumped again!

INFANTRY RACING
02-07-2005, 07:23 PM
if wayne answered the phones all day he'd never get stuff done. Try riding around with my boss all day. All we are is a small garage door instalation company but he still spends 3/4 of the day on his cell phone. every 5 mins that phones ringing.

Wayne is pretty much a one man show making the best shocks possible. Baldwin assembles pep shocks but still has to wait on them from wayne. They have so much more work to do than you can believe.

anyway baldwin will answer his phone as soo as he gets back from the national so calm down and wait one more week.

R3Concepts
02-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Just to be a smart *****, its Wayne, Ron and Chuck. You should see Wayne at a national trying to set up every PEP shock in the pits...then you'd know why he cant afford to answer every call.

Lance F
02-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Very true R3concepts. Wayne will talk to the average joe for hours about his/her shocks. The guy just loves to talk.

laquerre2906
02-08-2005, 07:15 AM
Well sorry I didn't know the situation guys. It still doesn't excuse pep poor customer service. I really like there shocks and everyone knowns they make quality shocks but they are losing a lot of customer because they don't take care of them. Tehy should train more people to set-up there shocks and know every technical information about them. It's not normal that only a few people can answer my question. We are in 2005 and they don't even have a website. If they would have a WEBSITE I could ask them my question in the tech service by e-mai and there phone woudn't be always ringing. I was finally able to reach them thanks for you're help.