PDA

View Full Version : stolen banshee in Minnesota

JUSTINcredible
02-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Im posting this for a friend.

Hey everyone..I havent been near a computer in a while but who knows, now may be a better time to post it so someone can get caught riding it instead?!?! It was sold out of my (buddies) garage..I have the title and all other registration for this quad but anyways. Its a 2002 Yamaha Banshee, all blue plastics, graphics removed with a bunch of sponsor stickers all over it: Pro Circuit Platinum Pipes and Pro Circuit 304 Silencers, DG Alloy Nerfs with blue nets, Black and Blue HiPer Carbon Fiber Beadlocks with Holeshot MX's Front and Rear, Chrome LSR Anti-Vibe Steering Stem, Black Pro Taper Handlebars with clear Grips, MSR Raptor Lever with black grip for the clutch, shaved front fenders, Clear Radiator hoses, Durablue +6 axle with Durablue Hubs, Black Swingarm, Black Krypton +2+1 A-arms, Works Pro Series Raptor Front shocks with Piggyback Reservoirs, last I knew it was blown up with .40 overbore cylinders and pistons, blue teather, ummm...god there is so much more but these are most of the noticeable things that you would catch by eye. It is VERY VERY noticeable and definately one of a kind..I spent years of dedication and work and money on this quad and I cant bare to see or know of some low life riding my dream. Please anyone that can help or sees this quad let me know A.S.A.P. and a reward or whatever I can give will be handed over. I can be contacted at: (320) 493-3881 or (320) 983-5434 any help or links to this quad would be greatly appreciated...you could also contact the stearns county sheriff or anyother local authorities. They should be able to help as well, considiering this isnt the first time this has happened and been located and returned. Thanks to everyone who could help. Bye

P.S. I have pictures of the quad but not at its full state..before the rims and tires and new shocks were added. It is more than likely located in the St. Cloud/Rice/Sauk Rapids area but who knows...theives tend to travel.

JTRtrx250r
02-04-2005, 04:45 AM
:mad: man I cannot stand peter-puffin' theives :mad:

sure hope you guys find justice, gettin' bubba'd would be too easy compared to what I'd give these looser punk mother effers

good luck w/ it man:(