PDA

View Full Version : exhaust prices

Scott-300ex
02-03-2005, 09:13 PM
ok guys, i'm sellin an h-pipe with 2 cats on each side, they are like 6 inches long, so 4 all together, to this kid in my school, its in great shape, no rust or pits, smooth brown metal, like stainless but its just brown, so i gave it to him to let him see if it will fit. i told him to hollow them out and then it will echo and sound even better than without them and better than anything else he would do, so an h-pipe brand new is like $150-$400, now i also got the tail pipes he needs, runs from the h-pipe over the axle out the back, he said he needs them and he also said they are $300 so he wants to buy them from me

now, how much should i sell this for?

also, i got a lot of other stock stuff from my car like the carb, intake, and cam how much should i sell this for?

im thinkin $300 for all that, cuz thats a lot of stuff and a new carb alone costs around $350 or so, so what do you think i should charge regardless of what i say

now i told him $50 for the pipe and he's like i'll bring at least $70 for the tips and pipe all together, now should i say at least 100 or what?

ignore what i said and tell me what you think i should sell it for

and i got a carb, intake, and cam for my 302 if anybody wants to buy it :eek:

:p

Scott-300ex
02-04-2005, 08:39 AM
ok guys, any idea

anything at all

i was thinkin $150, my one friend said $350, and another said $380, WHAT YA THINK!!!!!!

please