PDA

View Full Version : insurance

ballisticpb
02-03-2005, 12:12 PM
is it worth the money to insure my quad. how do i go about doing that. is it done thru my car insurance or do i have to go thru a diffrent company???
thanks

Quad18star
02-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Well it all depends .... do you want to get stopped and charged for not having insurance , or say if you get in an accident and injure yourself or someone else , do you feel like paying all them medical bills??

Deffinately get insurance .... it'll save your *** sooner or later .... the kid that hit me on his dirtbike had no insurance ... he's getting charged for not having it and he's now got himself a major lawsuit on his hands cuz I sure as hell ain't paying all my medical bills .

You can insure your quad through the same company you have your car insurance with or you can shop around and see who's the cheapest . I have my YFZ insured under my dad's name because thats the cheapest way for me ... $250 ( canadian) a year .... under my name it would have been $800 .

ballisticpb
02-03-2005, 02:37 PM
ok, thanks i am not sure it is a law in my state (ca) to have it. i know i leagly do not have to insure my jet skis i was not sure if this was the same or not.