PDA

View Full Version : Mardi Gras...WOO HOO!

2002400ex
01-31-2005, 11:17 PM
Who here goes to mardi gras?!

JUSTINcredible
01-31-2005, 11:20 PM
i seen some of it on a movie once:o ;)

LazeR
02-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Im planning on hitting up Daytona Beach this year for spring break....thats pretty close ;)

bayou boy
02-01-2005, 06:34 PM
went last weekend and will be going this weekend

Tommy 17
02-01-2005, 09:58 PM
theres a few mardi gras parties up here at penn state does that count:p

2002400ex
02-01-2005, 10:18 PM
I am going to Biloxi on tuesday! I go to a lot of parades every year and we dont have to go to school on mardi gras. :D

Punk'd
02-01-2005, 11:42 PM
My dad just came back from New Orleans from (business) ya right lol he got me some killer shirts tho

jesshamner
02-02-2005, 12:04 AM
I went last year. I highly recommend it! Its the biggest party I have ever seen. My roommate and I decided to take a spontaneous roadtrip for the weekend. We left from Bowling Green, KY and arrived in New Orleans 8.5 hours later. It was 4 in the morning when we got there. We stayed with a dude I know that was going to Tulane University. We woke up, got a case of beer, and headed to the streets to watch some parades. We walked back the my buddy's room to rest before the night's festivities. We decided to get something to eat so my buddy took us to a Mafia owned diner. That was some really good food. Then we drank a few more beers and headed to Bourbon St. It was a wild party. Words can't describe it....so go!:devil: We partied until about 3 am and then went to get a little sleep. We got up at 8 am and drove home. We had to leave at 8 b/c my buddy from Tulane was going home for spring break. We were there for around 24 hours and drove for about 17 hours. It was well worth it. You must go!:devil: :devil: :devil:

bayou boy
02-02-2005, 06:20 PM
if you have never been it is something you should experience at least once. it is a blast..there is no mardi gras like new orleans...period...cept maybe rio. I just went thru my mardi gras pics but none are really g rated to post. I will take a few g rated sat nite....well at least pg rated so you can see just how big the party really is. basicly it has been going on since last fri and will continue till tues at midnight. looks like this weekend will be a marathon. :D

2002400ex
02-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Yep... its great.:D There is no way of explaining it really. Save the beads u catch for spring break;)

fasterblaster09
02-02-2005, 06:51 PM
i went to new orleans for the first time last month..and they had 3 mardi parades already!!..in one weekend!!

Quad18star
02-02-2005, 07:34 PM
I must go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras atleast once before I get married and have kids . :D

JDiablo
02-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by bayou boy
if you have never been it is something you should experience at least once. it is a blast..there is no mardi gras like new orleans...period...cept maybe rio. I just went thru my mardi gras pics but none are really g rated to post. I will take a few g rated sat nite....well at least pg rated so you can see just how big the party really is. basicly it has been going on since last fri and will continue till tues at midnight. looks like this weekend will be a marathon. :D

we have a limit of pg-13 :devil: