PDA

View Full Version : New England Riders headin to cali

NTPracing22
01-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Just updating those of you know knew that Eldon Townes, Josh Creamer and Vinny Mofferd were headin to Cali to glen helen.

They left sunday afternoon and as of today around 2pm there were already in Missouri-with only one ticket!

I'll keep yall updated.
Wes

01-31-2005, 07:52 PM
If Eldons in CA then who are you?

carrie416ex
01-31-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by NTPracing22
Just updating those of you know knew that Eldon Townes, Josh Creamer and Vinny Mofferd were headin to Cali to glen helen.

They left sunday afternoon and as of today around 2pm there were already in Missouri-with only one ticket!

I'll keep yall updated.
Wes

GO JOSH!!!!!!!!! :)

WalshKFX
02-01-2005, 04:43 AM
hells yea. hey wes its tony. they were in front of us after the banquet and josh was in the hov lane where trailers arent supposed to be haulin' ***. they are gonna have one hell of a time. thanks for the update.

- Tony

NTPracing22
02-01-2005, 06:07 AM
hey whats up tony. yeah they are having a good time. Somewhere along the line eldon stopped and grabbed a bunch of fireworks for amusment on the highways at night ;)

when the cop pulled them over he came to the window and said "I smell alcohal". Obviously, the guys had no alcohal in the car so they were curious as to what he was talking about.

the cop came back to the car after writing out the ticket and said, "It was the leather. It gives off the smell of alcohal", all the guys looked at eachother and said, "these aren't leather seats" and the cop walked off.

I was waiting to hear if he played the repeater next. (from super troopers)

NTPracing22
02-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Just got a call from eldon-They made a quick stop in New Mexico to ride in the dunes for a while.

Now they're back on the road to Cali. Still no more tickets or anything and everyone's doing good.

WalshKFX
02-01-2005, 12:42 PM
oh nice they are making good time then. they should get to cali pretty eariler then?!?