PDA

View Full Version : Group discount @ rausch creek

beerock
04-30-2002, 02:33 PM
just thought id let everyone know, I tlked to mike at rausch creek and he has agreed to give us a discount.

Im not exactly sure how we can do this.

I would think we would ALL have to BE THERE at the same time to get this rate, but here is what he emailed me back:

Good Morning Broque,

Sorry it took so long to respond. We don't normally give group discounts but I talked it over with the Rausch Creek general manager and he agreed to allow 20 to 25 riders in for a flat rate of $400.00 . For a group larger than that let me know and I will see what I can come up with.

I would also like to thank you for all of the positive feedback on exriders.com.

We are hard at work on changing the supercross track. So the next time your group comes up you will have a lot more riding area.

Also this upcoming weekend will be open tracks so you would have access to the top track on a quad.

Thank You,

Michael McDonald
Mx & ATV Park Manager

bansheeguy77
04-30-2002, 03:15 PM
sounds cool...when u plannin on going up again

beerock
04-30-2002, 03:44 PM
im not sure, I know its only a 5 dollar discount, but its better than nothing.

Maybe we can negotiate price with them a little or negotiate the amount of people needed for a discount, im sure mike is surfing around here. :D

bansheeguy77
04-30-2002, 04:12 PM
yea but hey 5 bucks is 5 bucks....its a great track. tell them u want to get in for 10 bucks for advertising on exriders lol