PDA

View Full Version : How to create a website

raptorrider686
01-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Does any one here know how to creat a website?

I-7
01-31-2005, 06:56 PM
First you need webspace which you can purchase at millions of different places. Then you need to purchase a domain name (the name of your site). After that. You need to know ATLEAST the basics of the HTML code which is the code that all sites are written in. Its pretty confusing and takes months to years of practice. Many people also use a program called dreamweaver to help with HTML and building the website. It is VERY complicated. To get the slightest idea of how complicated it is just right click anywhere on a site and click view page source. Once you get the hang of it, its not really that complicated but it does take practice.

Stunt Crew<-_->
01-31-2005, 07:25 PM
its HARD even if u do know the basic html i built my site from the ground up in about 4 months i would say....hit me up on aim i'll help if u need it.....hondaexrider03 <-- (aim)

bansheeguy77
01-31-2005, 07:59 PM
html is like learning a new language. its not THAT hard...but its hard enough. more confusing than hard. you could do an easy site like a tripod site. or do you want actual web address site?

raptorrider686
02-01-2005, 05:14 AM
Oh ya I have been to stunt crew. i posted some of my pictures their. Ya did it just become a site? when i was their not many people were their? But it was a pretty cool site My aim sn is insaneracer686

efilnicafesin
02-01-2005, 05:27 AM
There are many programs that will create a website in no time.... heck even Netscape suite comes with a program that will build sites without any html experience. I've done a few corporate sites using a program called NetObject Fusion. It takes some time to learn the program, but its all in WYSISYG format... Just drop text and pics where you want them and it does the rest.

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by raptorrider686
Oh ya I have been to stunt crew. i posted some of my pictures their. Ya did it just become a site? when i was their not many people were their? But it was a pretty cool site My aim sn is insaneracer686 na my site was all done by me with out the help of programs involed it will look better if u do it with out them make it exactly how u want it.