PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice this?

dober250R
01-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Everytime I sign on AIM, everyone has a da** away message up. What's the point of staying on, if you're not there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else think the same?:mad: :grr:

SRH
01-31-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
Everytime I sign on AIM, everyone has a da** away message up. What's the point of staying on, if you're not there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else think the same?:mad: :grr:

yeah i was thinking that too, they either have cellphones , away, or there idle for 24 hrs...everyone has the need to be accessible 24 hrs a day i gues:rolleyes:

dober250R
01-31-2005, 05:02 PM
that's good someone else noticed that................. i'm not the only person that thinks that. It's ridiculus, i'm sure it has some effect on how slow the internet works, i'm not an internet guru or anything, but i would think with all these computers connect, they have to be affecting bandwith somewhat. That's what pisses me off the most.

jgracing
01-31-2005, 06:51 PM
yeah its getting kind of annoying.. i can see using it when your takin a duke or something.. but not all day

Honda4trax250x
01-31-2005, 07:11 PM
nahh im more sickened my the large number of emo profiles on my buddy list.

I think i should delete everyone on my buddy list that has any emo junk in there, but then I will have just about no one to talk to.

I dont care if he cant get her, I dont care how great she is, I dont care if he sideways v 3's her

bahhh

anyone else sick of this weird emo crap?

jgracing
01-31-2005, 07:12 PM
i hate it when that happens

bansheeguy77
01-31-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
nahh im more sickened my the large number of emo profiles on my buddy list.

I think i should delete everyone on my buddy list that has any emo junk in there, but then I will have just about no one to talk to.

I dont care if he cant get her, I dont care how great she is, I dont care if he sideways v 3's her

bahhh

anyone else sick of this weird emo crap?

yeah thats what i hate. theres a few on my list that i refuse to read their aways or profile because of it. being away doesnt bother me or expressing how ya feel in an away. but not going all out. also what pisses me off is people that put ENTIRE songs in aways or info. whats the need? nobodys gonna read all the lyrics of an entire random song.

Pappy
01-31-2005, 07:36 PM
i have some stuff on my aim that makes whoever is IM'n me a retard. i forgot all about it until my mom im'd me:(

250xridamatt
01-31-2005, 07:41 PM
yea that happens all the time pappy. I put inside jokes or things like that in my away message then my parents im me. Or i used to im people then put stuff in my away message making fun of them but not in a direct way. Then my parents would im me and it would be calling them an idiot or something. Wasnt fun explaining that one.