PDA

View Full Version : Oh Canada

trict_out
01-31-2005, 01:33 PM
me and my friends are goin to canada for senior trip, we were wonderin if the drinkin age is really 18 and if anyone who lives in canada (since there are a lot on the forums here) know of any mountain resorts or cabins we could crash in for a week.

Quad18star
01-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Well it depends where you're going . Quebec has a legal drinking age of 18 . Here in Ontario it's 19.

Quebec has some nice resorts in it's northern parts . Lots of nice places around Quebec city and Montreal . Not many mountains here in Ontario . Are you looking for a ski resort ??

Just remember , Quebec is mostly french , although a few people speak english , the majority don't .

If you stay in Ottawa Ontario ( The Capital of Canada) , there are a ton of bars and clubs ... and you're only minutes away from Quebec for those that aren't 19 .

44oEX
01-31-2005, 02:34 PM
yeah what he said :D most parts of canada are 19 except quebec and Nova-Scotia or PEI. I know one of them is but I don't remember witch one lol

what part of canada are you going in??? Since Canada is REALLY REALLY big???

01-31-2005, 03:11 PM
in alberta the legal drinking age is 18 and the ski resorts on the Alberta/Bristish Columbia are amazing especially lake louise in Banff, Alberta.

DEAL
01-31-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by 44oEX
yeah what he said :D most parts of canada are 19 except quebec and Nova-Scotia or PEI. I know one of them is but I don't remember witch one lol

what part of canada are you going in??? Since Canada is REALLY REALLY big???

Drinking age is 19 in NS and PEI
Try getting out to saskatchewan .. they have great ski resorts out there .. some of the best in the world.

44oEX
01-31-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by DEAL

ah ok. My bad then, I has just going by a friends info. stupid friend:grr:

daiglea
01-31-2005, 04:21 PM
Go to Quebec man where the legal drinking age is just a suggestion. + the strippers will give you the show of a life time. I just got back from Ottawa and i crossed over for a night at pig al's and man the woman in there were amazing. More sylicone than i could touch. O yeah forgot to say that for 10$ you can bring them in the back for a private little dance and you can touch all you want. GOD I LOVE QUEBEC.

01-31-2005, 04:47 PM
Yea, i hear the strippers in Canada are great. Can you get layed in the private rooms in Canada?

dober250R
01-31-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm not sure on that one, just sure that you can touch anything you want.............................. does anyone know for sure? i'm goin to canada this weekend!!!!!!! One of the great things about living in michigan is that you're close to the border!!!!

popo
01-31-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
Try getting out to saskatchewan .. they have great ski resorts out there .. some of the best in the world.

Last time I traveled across Saskatchewan, I don't recall it being hilly it was as flat as my prom date.

Maybe in the Cabelle Valley

dober250R
01-31-2005, 05:13 PM
come on people, someone has to know from experience if you can get layed at strip clubs in canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44oEX
01-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
come on people, someone has to know from experience if you can get layed at strip clubs in canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man whats wrong with you guys.

Would you really want to get layed by a stripper :eek2: . Man think of all the think that when in that. literally.

You guys have to get g/f. a little sl*t would be better then a stripper.

Know don't get me wrong not all strippers are skanks some are just going to college and need fast money. But the ones that would have sex with you. You shouldn't want to have sex with them ( strippers ).

01-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Well theyre better than hookers. Just wrap it up first!(btw I have no plans to go to Canada and get layed by a stripper)

44oEX
01-31-2005, 06:06 PM
even wrapped up it's still mest up. And it's kind of the same as hooker. You just get to sample before you buy lol:D

Ex_Rider43
01-31-2005, 08:10 PM
yeah the bars here are incredible... espacially the strip clubs... and yes for 10$ the girls are gonna dance for you in that lil cab !!!

and if you say your from the usa's and your looking for some fun that night well she might be staying with you so you could lay her down and hit it!!!

Quad18star
01-31-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by daiglea
Go to Quebec man where the legal drinking age is just a suggestion. + the strippers will give you the show of a life time. I just got back from Ottawa and i crossed over for a night at pig al's and man the woman in there were amazing. More sylicone than i could touch. O yeah forgot to say that for 10$ you can bring them in the back for a private little dance and you can touch all you want. GOD I LOVE QUEBEC.

LMAO ... I've been to Pig Al's ... great strip club . Did you go to any bars or clubs on the Quebec side other than the strip club?

I suggest , that if anyone stays in Ottawa and decides to jump to Quebec to go clubbing , you HAVE to go to Le Bop which is just across the bridge . Its a really small bar , but get there early ... by 10 PM theres a line up around the building . Spent one of my best nights there .

Also theres a place called Club Willy's a bit further into Gatineau . Club Willy's is an awesome dance club . It can get kind of rough though .... the reason you have to walk through Metal Detectors first then get searched .... but again ... one of the best clubs on the other side of the bridge . They had 3 Tequila shots for $5 the night I went . I drank a chit load of Tequila that night . Just watch yourself after the bar closes .... lots of fights .

And for whoever asked if you can get laid in the private rooms , well you know what they say .... everything has a price ... and it ain't cheap . Most strip joints in Quebec , give you full contact with the stripper ( anything goes) ... here in Ontario , the laws are a little tighter .

trict_out
01-31-2005, 09:05 PM
well we will be goin this summer so i dunno about ski resorts but we would like to get to a nice lake retreat with a cabin and such. Prolly dont wanna go that far into canada since im already comin from ohio. Sorry i cant give ya more info fellows i havent really researched it yet.

trict_out
01-31-2005, 09:07 PM
thanks for all the info guys....oh and where is the colsest place to the border with an 18 yr old drinkin age?

Quad18star
01-31-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
thanks for all the info guys....oh and where is the colsest place to the border with an 18 yr old drinkin age?

Closest for you being from Ohio , is Quebec . If you stay in Quebec , you'll be able to get really nice places by the lakes ... but not much of mountains . If you want to stay here in Ontario , There are a ton of great palces , within a 5 or 6 hour drive from the Ohio border .

gutt_72
01-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Being a resident of Alberta, Canada my entire life the only advice I can give is head west!! I wouldn't waste any time in Quebec at all! My advice would be head to B.C. as far as lakes and cabin retreats go its the place to be. That and they have world class Homegrown. I'd also recommend a house boat trip on the Shushwapps if you guys got the time. Lake Okanogan is another awesome party spot. Anyway I hate to run on but thats where i'll be this summer.:D

sprtrx300ex
02-01-2005, 04:32 AM
I just got back from Canada from a snowboarding trip. We stayed at Tremblant resort. In the little town there they have clubs and bars, and a 18 year old drinking age ( not inforced). Theres girls dancing on the bar and in the cage that they got in there. One of the best times of my life.

thomps6s
02-01-2005, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Closest for you being from Ohio , is Quebec . If you stay in Quebec , you'll be able to get really nice places by the lakes ... but not much of mountains . If you want to stay here in Ontario , There are a ton of great palces , within a 5 or 6 hour drive from the Ohio border .

I used to hit up Thunder Bay, Ontario when I was 19, It was only a few hour drive and it was a great place to get hammered when we were underage in the states. We used to go to a strip club there called Centerfolds. It was pretty good.

trict_out
02-01-2005, 09:13 AM
so ontario or quebec are my best bets so far???
i got a feeling this is gonna be tough, all we want is a small cabin within walkin distance of a nice lake and woods all around us. Lets not forget the truckload of beer also. But Canada is so big itll be hard to find a small place like that within reasonable driving distance of ohio.