PDA

View Full Version : mtv's sweet 16 show??

banshee364r
01-31-2005, 09:20 AM
what the hell is this world coming to ?? i havent seen such a bunch of spoiled *****es in my life people like that make me so pissed

Ripitupfilms
01-31-2005, 09:30 AM
yeah that show is sooo gay they get everything they want and cry if they dont get it

01-31-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by banshee364r
what the hell is this world coming to ?? i havent seen such a bunch of spoiled *****es in my life people like that make me so pissed they show that sheot on purpose to make you mad and want to watch it again....yah, you see that fat girl get a brand new mustang for her 16th birthday..wooptie do, guess what I got for my 16th birthday. a card that said 2 more years untill I leave and gues what I got for my 18th birthday...parents said they would let me stay untill i graduate..i asked for a car but they laughed at me and told me to STFU

bansheeguy77
01-31-2005, 10:27 AM
yeah i hate even seeing the previews for it. ive never watched it cause i hate seeing the spoiled pricks. just like cribs and vh1's "the fabulous life" show i cant stand them either. and the osbournes. i basically hate seeing anyone with money who dont deserve it and didnt earn it. esp. stupid spoiled kids who have no idea what its like to work.

Butters
01-31-2005, 10:48 AM
i can't believe parents would spend that on their kids. it just seems unrealistic to me.

hotquad
01-31-2005, 12:48 PM
yeah... I hate that show too

Bush0102
01-31-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Butters
i can't believe parents would spend that on their kids. it just seems unrealistic to me.

I agree, but honestly if i made money like those kids' parents do, the things i would spend it on would be pretty unrealistic, too...
:devil:

markk
01-31-2005, 01:32 PM
Hey man the show is BS in my eyes also, But some people dont understand what a dollar is worth. Iv worked for my quad, and cars, and everything i own for the most part! I dont even like to ask to barrow money from my parents. I dont mind that show, but if somone would start talkin Sh*t about all there money, Then they are gona catch an *** beatin!

01-31-2005, 01:33 PM
I see it everytime at the track and look at the 16 y/o kids on $15,000 YFZ with a bigass trailer in the C class.

250xridamatt
01-31-2005, 01:53 PM
"Yea so how much are we gonna spend on this party?" "Well ask my dad, but it shouldn't be too much over 100,000. Thats not bad right?"

Thats so rediculous. The most we ever spent for a birthday party was to take 4 friends bowling when i was like 8. I have not had a birthday party since then.

banshee364r
01-31-2005, 01:54 PM
i got to thinkin about this i remember what i did for my 16th birthday party i had a feild party behind my parents barn just like 20 people sittin around the fire drinkin some beers now thats keepin it real think mtv would show that ****???

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-31-2005, 02:00 PM
the day i turned 16i went to the dmv got my license drove my 200 dollar car that i bought myself and dragged my broken *** to work.:p oh and my dad bought my summer home in fiji, no big:o :macho

HtFoxChick
01-31-2005, 02:35 PM
i got to thinkin about this i remember what i did for my 16th birthday party i had a feild party behind my parents barn just like 20 people sittin around the fire drinkin some beers now thats keepin it real think mtv would show that ****???

Hey, that's my kind of sweet 16 party!!!!:D

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-31-2005, 03:25 PM
hells yeah, who didnt get plastered on their 16th?

DEAL
01-31-2005, 03:25 PM
hmm .. little spoiled kids who get mach 1 yellow mustangs for their birthday..

JRDrider22
01-31-2005, 04:29 PM
yea but some chicks are madd hott on that show. and they dont seem stuck up either...weird

Bubba
01-31-2005, 04:48 PM
yea on the one show,(with the big girl) she didnt invite like these 3 dudes, so their like WE"RE GONNA WRECK HER PARTY... they just run through the party in their boxers then run right out the door. then the girl chased em down and was like come to my party.,....i was like yea they really chrashed that party:rolleyes:

SRH
01-31-2005, 04:51 PM
what the hell is this world coming to ?? i havent seen such a bunch of spoiled *****es in my life people like that make me so pissed

yeah haha bunch of rich over emotional fat girls who dont even appreciate half the crap they get,its sickening when i scrape for what cash i can get and bust my *** to get stuff not even close to what they do

if i was those ***s who were crashing the party i would of burned her house down

Lil - Braff
01-31-2005, 06:27 PM
I just watched that show the other day and all I could say afterwards was "wow, that was stupid." lol. Spoiled brats. :rolleyes: Why would someone want to have a 16th birthday where they didn't even know some of the people at their own party!? The best kind of party would be to go riding all day, then sit around the fire and drink for the rest of the night!! Just like banshee364r said. :cool:

WEEZIL
01-31-2005, 07:31 PM
Bunch of little $hitheads. If some douche gave me an invatation to a party like that. I would be the kid on there giving it to someone else.. Or wiping my @$$ with it and handing it back.

400exrules
01-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
wooptie do, guess what I got for my 16th birthday. a card that said 2 more years untill I leave and gues what I got for my 18th birthday...parents said they would let me stay untill i graduate..i asked for a car but they laughed at me and told me to STFU

LMFAO YES!!!!! that sounds just like me, lmao we need to meet haha, seriously sounds identical to me

but, not pointin any fingers or anything, but wuts worse then badly spoiled kids, are kids who think they have it bad and that their not spoiled(even tho they dont have to pay their own cell phone bill, or car insurance, or anything for that matter) and they make fun of kids who are extremely spoiled. They are actually spoiled too and think they aint got ****, kinda pisses me off:grr:

Honda4trax250x
01-31-2005, 09:26 PM
I keep seeing a commercial for that show. The episode i keep seeing a commercial for might not have been on yet, but its so annyoing how the girl says mom. Its like MMAAWWWWMMMM

OMG I wanna kill her

and wtf who gets a new stang for their 16th bday? i dont even remember what I got, but it was no car, thats for sure.

Spoiled people make me sickkk

Me, I pay for my own car, insurance, and anything that I want i.e. cellphones, sattelite radio etc.

However my parents are cool with loaning me money, I guess because they know I am holding my job and will pay them back.. i still owe my dad 2k for my jeep.

Ralph
01-31-2005, 09:31 PM
this hot girl i know was gonna have her sweet 16 on that shows but she decided not to because she saw the first 2 episdodes and didnt want to be made to look like that at all. She isnt spoiled, a brat, or anything like that.

I was pretty bummed to hear her say she wasnt having it cause i was planning to get totally trashed on national television:blah:

Ralph
01-31-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
LMFAO YES!!!!! that sounds just like me, lmao we need to meet haha, seriously sounds identical to me

but, not pointin any fingers or anything, but wuts worse then badly spoiled kids, are kids who think they have it bad and that their not spoiled(even tho they dont have to pay their own cell phone bill, or car insurance, or anything for that matter) and they make fun of kids who are extremely spoiled. They are actually spoiled too and think they aint got ****, kinda pisses me off:grr:

im not spoiled you are just deprived:blah:

markk
02-01-2005, 03:43 PM
When i was 15 bought a 250$ elcamino and started working on it in Dec, and when i tured 16 i still didnt have it fixed, But for my 16th b-day i got floor mats, a cup holder, and a gas card. But as for people whos parents pay for car insurance my Mom paid for mine untill i got outa HIgh School. But since i have picked it up!

JDiablo
02-01-2005, 03:49 PM
lol spolied *** brats on that show,for my 16th b-day i got money,tools,a card,and clothes,lol my parents told me also to start saving up for a car...but good thing is they said they will pay half of w/e so i'm lucky i guess you can say

02-01-2005, 04:44 PM
my parents dont pay for a SINGLE thing for me except the food inside their house and the actual house.

400exrules
02-01-2005, 05:02 PM
my parents dont pay for a SINGLE thing for me except the food inside their house and the actual house.

same here........sometimes they might buy me some clothes when i need it, but only alittle bit of clothes, as long as its cheap too....ehhh it sucks:( but i guess its better in the long run, cuz id rather have to work for stuff and get used to it, instead of havin everything handed to me like those rich *******s. Cuz when they get older and have to support themselves and their family and their parents are standin their throwin wads of cash like crazy, their gonna be screwed

Ripitupfilms
02-01-2005, 06:11 PM
how about mtv's MADE show that girl got to be made into a bmx racer but was really bad and didnt work hard at all to reach her goal and she got like tons of free bmx stuff. they should teach someone to race dirt bike or quads now that would be kewl

Bubba
02-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
how about mtv's MADE show that girl got to be made into a bmx racer but was really bad and didnt work hard at all to reach her goal and she got like tons of free bmx stuff. they should teach someone to race dirt bike or quads now that would be kewl

there was another girl that wanted to do BMX...not racing but tricks and stuff and at the end of the show she had like a competition and she went to do a back flip and she fell but she got up and did it again and landed it.... her head was like 2 inches from the ramp when she fliped:eek:

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-01-2005, 06:17 PM
me like the girls on sweet 16:D

Bush0102
02-01-2005, 08:27 PM
This show is on right now. I am seriously about to throw up at how spoiled this whiney ***** is.

"My mom has always been my friend, and its pissing me off now that she's trying to be a parent"

dress shopping in paris for some slutty piece of crap dress, saying a benz isnt good enough, she wont settle for anything less than a range rover, saying "eww" to a used car...

I would honestly pay 150 bucks to chew this ***** out for an hour...but only if i got to hit her. Too bad she could wipe her *** with 150 bucks...

god what a brat

Ralph
02-01-2005, 08:31 PM
"Its used...EWWWW"

Bush0102
02-01-2005, 08:34 PM
her dress is gonna be 10,000 bucks

MichaelS693
02-01-2005, 08:49 PM
yeah this chick makes me sick but i swear i would tear.... nevermind... she makes me sick:D

Honda4trax250x
02-01-2005, 08:50 PM
MAWWWWMM

:devil:

250xridamatt
02-02-2005, 05:08 AM
I think i should apply for made. Im really not good at all at mx. And maybe ill score some sweet new stuff from my made coach??

Foxyangel0425
02-02-2005, 05:34 AM
did u all see last nights epy? That little beep was such a spoiled brat it was out of control! Ohhh, i don't think i like this idea anymore (when she was on the platform and all the hotties were carrying her to the party). I think her dad said he spent over 200,00 on this party? WHAT???? COME ON!!! Half the party goers didn't even know who she was! :rolleyes:

300ex_rider1121
02-02-2005, 10:24 AM
i say a preview and they girl said are u gonna get me a car and she was looking at mercedes slk 350 (46,220) and range rovers which are about fifty grand:eek2:

Mxjunkie
02-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
I think i should apply for made. Im really not good at all at mx. And maybe ill score some sweet new stuff from my made coach??

i say go for it, maybe you'll get a new bike out of it ;)

Theres a few kids like this around here but not as bad. Anyone see the one guy that yelled out of the car window " I'm in a 200,000 dollar car! " Someone needs to slap some sense into these idiots.. :rolleyes:

bansheeguy77
02-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt

i already tried last year and got denied :( prob cause the stuff costs too much and its too dangerous for the show. i figured dunk or natalie could be my coach and we could ride rausch but mtv cant have that. they always do the semi dangerous stuff but not totally dangerous.
i watched that show for a little bit last night and turned it off cause it made me sick. she was totally hot and id love to...yeah...but still horrible show.

represent618
02-02-2005, 10:59 AM

so you pay the power bill when you hit the light switch?
you pay the water bill for those showers?
you pay the internet access to be here right now?
the trash bill when you throw away the cheerio box your mom bought?
the sewer bill when you take a crap and flush?
property tax?
etc...etc....

unless you are a home-owner, you dont really know how much your parents take care of for you.....you are not really paying for EVERYTHING just because they make you pay for half of your four-wheeler while you still soak up their A/C............

come on guys grow up, yeah some kids are spoiled b i t ches, i hate them too, but dont try to act to tough like your parents never did anything for you....its pitiful.

Flynbryan19
02-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by represent618
so you pay the power bill when you hit the light switch?
you pay the water bill for those showers?
you pay the internet access to be here right now?
the trash bill when you throw away the cheerio box your mom bought?
the sewer bill when you take a crap and flush?
property tax?
etc...etc....

unless you are a home-owner, you dont really know how much your parents take care of for you.....you are not really paying for EVERYTHING just because they make you pay for half of your four-wheeler while you still soak up their A/C............

come on guys grow up, yeah some kids are spoiled b i t ches, i hate them too, but dont try to act to tough like your parents never did anything for you....its pitiful.

lol, well said! Live it up guys. I can't tell you how much I'd love to go back to being 16 again.......

represent618
02-02-2005, 12:00 PM
yeah, you kids think you are roughing it, wait till you are ACTUALLY PAYING YOUR OWN WAY, not just a little part of it, it sucks.

Foxyangel0425
02-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
lol, well said! Live it up guys. I can't tell you how much I'd love to go back to being 16 again.......

You would honestly want to being 16 when you have to worry about school and try to get ladies etc?

250xridamatt
02-02-2005, 02:59 PM
I was getting ready to write stuff down until i realized. I'm not 15 for more than a month. Maybe i will try next year.

hessianmx111
02-02-2005, 03:07 PM
I dont dislike people because theyre spoiled or have money, i dislike people who dont appreciate it like the girl on that show last night. She went to dinner at that dolce resturaunt that ashton kutcher and those other 2 70s show actors own which prolly cost alot anyway then cried like a lil ***** when she didnt get her car and said she never wanted to talk to her dad again. Then the next day she gets that brand new range rover.

Nausty
02-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Personally I havn't seen the show is but I definitely don't see what the big deal is in wanting the most for your kids and buying your a quad and parts for your kid and **** like that. Its their money and if they want something nice for their kid I don't see why any of us should give a ****. Same w/ them getting a car and all that stuff. They are just lucky and they will most likely get it rough when they get older and their rents die and they can't watch their money and dropped outta college.:rolleyes:

Either way I think we all got a lot of character, we know how to do simple stuff w/ out looking stupid and **** like that they don't. Also don't be jealous thinking that they are happy cause most likely they arn't any ways.:o

Personally though i could give 2 ****s about what other people do w/ their money and I don't think its anyones business but theirs.;)

450Racer
02-02-2005, 04:10 PM
this is spoiled....

my friend DJ's 16th b-day he gets a brand new Mini Cooper S. doesn't like it, dad trades it in on a modded out STI pushing 350 horsepower. wrecks it, dad buys him 3,000 in aftermarket parts to cover damage. doesn't like it, wants a Jag, and he'll get it.

everyone tells me i'm spoiled...i work my arse off in school with all A's and B's, i work when i get home, i lift, do everything else i can to help out, unfortunately don't have a job cause i won't be 16 till march. 15,000 quads, 16 years old, yeah that's me. but i race B and i'll be in A by the end of the year. but i take this seriously. last year was my 2nd year. i busted my ankle so i only got a few months of racing in but the year before i won the C champ with a stock 400 against modded yfz's. i work hard when i can, ride as hard as i can, respect my parents and this is what i ended up with. my dad is a real beleiver in me, thinks i'll be pro in 5 years. who knows, if i stick with it and keep progressing, i may. but, not all kids with the 15,000 quads with the haulers are all spoiled as they may seem.

DEAL
02-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by 450Racer
this is spoiled....

my friend DJ's 16th b-day he gets a brand new Mini Cooper S. doesn't like it, dad trades it in on a modded out STI pushing 350 horsepower. wrecks it, dad buys him 3,000 in aftermarket parts to cover damage. doesn't like it, wants a Jag, and he'll get it.

everyone tells me i'm spoiled...i work my arse off in school with all A's and B's, i work when i get home, i lift, do everything else i can to help out, unfortunately don't have a job cause i won't be 16 till march. 15,000 quads, 16 years old, yeah that's me. but i race B and i'll be in A by the end of the year. but i take this seriously. last year was my 2nd year. i busted my ankle so i only got a few months of racing in but the year before i won the C champ with a stock 400 against modded yfz's. i work hard when i can, ride as hard as i can, respect my parents and this is what i ended up with. my dad is a real beleiver in me, thinks i'll be pro in 5 years. who knows, if i stick with it and keep progressing, i may. but, not all kids with the 15,000 quads with the haulers are all spoiled as they may seem.

I wish I got a modded sti for my birthday .. or even the mini cooper S .. that would be sweet.

Stunt Crew<-_->
02-02-2005, 04:34 PM
some are greatful of what they have and relize how good they got it...like on one of the shows the 2 girls were going to give all the money that people pay 2 get into the party to charity and it was like 10 bucks a person so they had to of had a lot of money to give to the charity

Aceman
02-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
hmm .. little spoiled kids who get mach 1 yellow mustangs for their birthday..

The funny thing is, Chef has that exact same car but maybe he paid for it himself? And he's only 16.

bman9
02-02-2005, 07:47 PM
i had to watch it last night to see, the girl on there was the one that didnt want the mercedes and complained but go the range rover

it said at the end it costed over 200,000 for the party.....seriously wtf

400exrules
02-02-2005, 09:31 PM
ehhhh shes got a nice rack, but i still really wanna hit her in the face with a shovel........and i mean knock her face into a pancake

Ralph
02-02-2005, 09:32 PM
she had a boob job at 16

Chef
02-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
The funny thing is, Chef has that exact same car but maybe he paid for it himself? And he's only 16.

The even funnier thing is that Andy tried to be a prick on the first page of this thread and is just now getting a response.