PDA

View Full Version : '02 Banshee - Well setup!

sredish
01-29-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm ready to make the move from the banshee to a 4-stroke because I'm becoming more serious with racing. I love my freaking banshee, but it just isn't what I need, so I have to be realistic. I've only raced it twice, once before the rebuild and once after with no ill effects whatsoever.

I have over 10 grand into my banshee. It's been ridden 3 times since it's frame up rebuild. End of October and early November, I had it down to the frame, gussetted and powdercoated. I also replace the top end, which is the first set of pistons I've put in. It starts first or second kick every time. 160 lbs. compression

Click here for my "Rebuild" pics folder. (http://www.redishconstruction.com/Images/Personal/Rebuild)

I've ridden it in the sand a few times and it hangs with them all, no probs, but haven't been back since the portwork. It's an extremely nice duner. Front a-arms are +2wide/+1 forward, rear axle is +4 wide overall and the suspension is totally friggin awesome, second only to long travel. I have different sets of front springs to help dial in the plushness and they can be changed in 2 minutes.

My mods are as follows:

2002 Banshee w/ clear title

Powdercoating
Gorr woods port
Wiseco Pro-Lites
Trinity CV 35mm
Coolhead-20cc
PT Mids
VForce Reeds
PD timing plate
PD Impeller & cover
lightened flywheel
Dyna ignition
Ricky Stator 200w
Hella 500s
Elka piggy fronts/rezzie rear
LSR +2/+1 A-arms
LSR rear hubs
LSR +1 Stem
Durablue +4 adj. axle
-1 Custom swinger/CEJ carrier
ASR Heim tie rods
Denton stabilizer
Douglas Ultimate Beadlocks (front and rear)
20" I-Razr/Sand Skates
Galfer lines
PRM bumper/grab bar/full skid
DG nerfs
EBC Dirt Racer
Pro-Flow/UNI
Tag T2 bars
Moose handguards
Billet stator cover
K&K quick-change clutch cover
& more shiz, I could keep going, but hard to remember...

I'm in North Texas and I'll be selling locally for $6,000 take all, everything, paddles, back up front Baja wheels/I-razr fronts, dyna ignition, everything. I'll sell it the same way for $5,500 on the net. Also, I'll sell it for $4,500 w/o the Dyna ignition, f&r beadlocks and Baja front wheels/tires. I'll also consider a trade for a 450r/YFZ450/LTZ400.

Scott Redish
sredish@direcway.com

http://www.redishconstruction.com/Images/Personal/Rebuild/BreakIn1.jpg

killershee88
01-30-2005, 08:33 AM
beautiful quad!! makes me miss my 'shee!! free bump man good luck with the sale

sredish
01-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by killershee88
beautiful quad!! makes me miss my 'shee!! free bump man good luck with the sale

Appreciate it killer. If it don't sell, I'll be stripping it of all the aftmkt shiz and replace it all with stock and trade it in on a YFZ. I should be able to pull 6 G's easy with the trade value and selling the stuff I'm pulling. I've been figuring it in my brain for hours.

Scott

ledofthezep
01-31-2005, 02:24 PM
Free Bump. :D

This quad is awesome, lots of time & money spent on it I can guarantee. Will make someone a very nice quad.

Good luck Scott! http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/smilies/cheers.gif

initall
01-31-2005, 03:50 PM
sredish

I saw you on the HQ when i had my shee i made the 4 stroke
switch to a 400ex i like it.

So you are really selling it.

One of Zeps buddies is on Here also

welcome to the site