PDA

View Full Version : Magura Hydro Clutch *400ex*

JDiablo
01-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Brand new comes with stainless steel line,the plastics line,and direction,you will need to buy a bleed kit for it though

paid a lil over 250 for everything

tried to install it today and i do not like it one bit,so my loss is your gain

195 SHIPPED!

pnut420
01-29-2005, 10:41 PM
Hey man if bleeding it is pissing you off, you can prob send it to Colby and have them do it. I think they work sweet and pan on getting one for the yfz soon, my bro has one for his 400ex and its been awesome, had it for over a year now.

JDiablo
01-29-2005, 10:54 PM
hey did you ever bleed it?how in the hell do you bleed the stupid line? did you actually put your finger on the other side of the line and that pump on the other side?

pnut420
01-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
hey did you ever bleed it?how in the hell do you bleed the stupid line? did you actually put your finger on the other side of the line and that pump on the other side?

Ill talk to my buddy. My brothers came ready to go, but my buddy messed his up and had to bleed it. Ill find out how to do it and PM you...

JDiablo
01-30-2005, 10:18 AM
ok thanks,but thats not the only reason,i have to decide if i want to go ahead and install my clutch or my sparks 8 plate clutch,becuase i need a 1mm shim if i have to use the hydro clutch

thanks tho bro

harescrambles
01-30-2005, 05:21 PM
I used one on my ex for years .if you want to bleed the line all you need to do is losen the line at the slave cylinder, then fill the revoir (keeping it full)then let gravity do it's thing .when the mineral oil starts coming out of the line at the slave cylinder then re-tighten the line. hope this helps