PDA

View Full Version : how to save video to disc?

quad
01-29-2005, 09:16 AM
I have huevos 3 on my PC.I want to know how I save it to cd.Is it possible?I plan to reformat my PC and dont want to lose it during the process.Any info will be much appreciated.Thanks.

hondaracer305
01-29-2005, 09:21 AM
I think you should just buy H3 and support the hard work that went in to those videos, but if you dont want to do that, i think you need a DVD burner, im not a big computer wiz, so i cant really tell you how to do it.

blondie69
01-29-2005, 09:23 AM
If u have a dvd burner..burn them on that. If you got a cd burner, your able to burn them to that too as an information disc, but you will only be able to watch them on your pc. Unless you convert them to mpeg format, then you can watch them on a dvd player.

quad
01-29-2005, 11:03 AM
I think I only have a cd burner.I aint worried about watchin em on dvd.......just my PC after I reformat it.

DillonTMNT
01-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Use nero to burn a data cd...or just put in a blank cd into your burner drive and go to My computer...double click the burner drive (prolly E: drive) then drag and drop the movie into the folder. Use windows to burn it. I like Nero though. If you have XP as a operating system it should be find and the wizard should burn it fine.

-Dillon