PDA

View Full Version : Glen Helen

BlueZ440
01-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Who's coming out to Glen Helen Next weekend? Feb 5th and 6th.

I'll be there racing production B,4stroke B, and open B..
are those classes pretty fast??

#22 Blue z400:macho

bubsyfz450
01-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Yah, im gonna go. Ill be racing either Pro Production or 265 A. Im not sure yet, it depends on how i feel and how my quad feels.

Those are pretty fast classes. I would stick with those. What kind of quad do you ride?

Bubba

BlueZ440
01-29-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by bubsyfz450
Yah, im gonna go. Ill be racing either Pro Production or 265 A. Im not sure yet, it depends on how i feel and how my quad feels.

Those are pretty fast classes. I would stick with those. What kind of quad do you ride?

Bubba

I ride a a Blue Z400 with K&K graphics..#22..So how fast is pretty fast? I'm a begginer over in Idaho..We don't have Int class, so I race Beg. there are others that are not PRo and are faster then me..So I consider them INT.. Should I be signing up for the C class?:confused:

ramp rida 55
01-29-2005, 10:30 AM
the national b class is the fastest amateur class out there

ThumPIN_450R
01-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by ramp rida 55
the national b class is the fastest amateur class out there

i always thought that was the A class, and I will be there b or c production and 4 stroke classes

sampleez
01-29-2005, 12:19 PM
the nationals are a lot different that the locals. for instance, one of our local pros raced ameature production at Loretta's and only got like 8th or so. so i'd say you should prolly just run in the c, but that's just my opinion

bubsyfz450
01-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
I ride a a Blue Z400 with K&K graphics..#22..So how fast is pretty fast? I'm a begginer over in Idaho..We don't have Int class, so I race Beg. there are others that are not PRo and are faster then me..So I consider them INT.. Should I be signing up for the C class?:confused:

I would stick with a C class. 4 stroke C or production C would be good classes. There is some guys that shouldnt be in a C class but do it to get a trophy. I think a C class would be good for you.

Bubba

roostin_dale
01-29-2005, 02:20 PM
Who's coming out to Glen Helen Next weekend? Feb 5th and 6th.

I'll be there racing production B,4stroke B, and open B..
are those classes pretty fast??

#22 Blue z400:macho

B classes are fast....you probably want to go to C classes. Because i think you have stock suspension also?

And if this is your first national, 3 classes will be hard to race! I would stick to Production C and 4-stroke C if i was in your shoes...

01-29-2005, 09:43 PM
dude i raced prod b at southwick (not knowing) :grr: and got my ***** handed to me:D not to brag at all but i won my b class this year. so go w/ a c class and enjoy the racing;)

BlueZ440
01-30-2005, 12:46 AM
Thanks for all the good info guys. Well from the sound of it..I will be racing C becuase I'm NO where close to any INT rider..LMAO..

Thanks alot..:)

BlueZ440
01-30-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
B classes are fast....you probably want to go to C classes. Because i think you have stock suspension also?

And if this is your first national, 3 classes will be hard to race! I would stick to Production C and 4-stroke C if i was in your shoes...

Thanks for the advice..I will run the 2 classes you just posted.. I run +2 arms with 450R shocks.. there is a 95% change that my friend is goign to let me use his AXIS..:D

BlueZ440
01-30-2005, 12:53 AM
I would stick with a C class. 4 stroke C or production C would be good classes. There is some guys that shouldnt be in a C class but do it to get a trophy. I think a C class would be good for you.

Bubba

Thanks Bubba..Come say what's up if you see me around. Oh yeah if you run Pro prod, you'll be racing against my friend..
Here is what my bike looks like but I will have the MX set-up on..This is a FT look..LOL..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/bluez440/DSC01098.jpg

400-416EX
01-31-2005, 03:06 PM
We have a few of our fastest neatv riders driving down for the national. Give em hell, josh, eldon and moffard.

Zhvonte
01-31-2005, 05:42 PM
I am not for certain if I am going or not, mostly because my work is willing to work with me a little on getting some weekends off for the WORCS race, I doubt they be as forgiving for this race. But if I go, I am just going to sandbag in the C class because I am not one for liking getting my *** handed down to me; I rather be the one handing someone their *** instead.....

01-31-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
i always thought that was the A class, and I will be there b or c production and 4 stroke classes B= amatuer A= Expert

QuadJunkies
02-01-2005, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the advice..I will run the 2 classes you just posted.. I run +2 arms with 450R shocks.. there is a 95% change that my friend is goign to let me use his AXIS..:D What happened to your works shocks??? :huh
soooooooo... whos got the Axis???!!!:blah: are they Blairs??!!I agree Blue, run the C class and dont forget the womens class.... :o :p LMAO!!

bubsyfz450
02-01-2005, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BlueZ440
[B]Thanks Bubba..Come say what's up if you see me around. Oh yeah if you run Pro prod, you'll be racing against my friend..
Here is what my bike looks like but I will have the MX set-up on..This is a FT look..LOL..

No problem, ill say whats up for sure. I would show you a picture of my quad and say the same thing, but i dont know how to post nothing. The more people you no the better time you have in my opinion. And ill be getting up there on Thursday, and were probably going to park right next to the starting line or as close as we can get to it. BTW, nice bike, looks good.
Later
Bubba #05
Black frame, white plastic w/ One Ind. Graphics, Axis shocks, Teixeira Tech LT a-arms, etc.

QuadJunkies
02-01-2005, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BlueZ440
[B]Thanks Bubba..Come say what's up if you see me around. Oh yeah if you run Pro prod, you'll be racing against my friend..

No problem, ill say whats up for sure. I would show you a picture of my quad and say the same thing, but i dont know how to post nothing. The more people you no the better time you have in my opinion. And ill be getting up there on Thursday, and were probably going to park right next to the starting line or as close as we can get to it. BTW, nice bike, looks good.
Later
Bubba #05
Black frame, white plastic w/ One Ind. Graphics, Axis shocks, Teixeira Tech LT a-arms, etc.

send me your pic and Ill post if for you.... ;) tntkuna@msn.com

QuadJunkies
02-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Heres Bubbas Quad :cool:

BlueZ440
02-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Later
Bubba #05

Yeah I'm probably showing up early Friday Morning..I see you then..I don't know where we are parking, hopefully close by. Just look for the Idaho plate and a 24ft trailer..

BlueZ440
02-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Sweet Bike

Thanks QJ..You need to come and take video and pictures for me..:D

QuadJunkies
02-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Sweet Bike

Thanks QJ..You need to come and take video and pictures for me..:D Trust me... If I could find a way to go... I WOULD!:macho

jollygreen
02-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I live in washington and i have a yfz with suspension and cam mod and other things, and i race in the int. when i race at washugal and i was wondering when i go to the glen helan race what class should i run :confused:

tuefelhunden
02-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by jollygreen
I live in washington and i have a yfz with suspension and cam mod and other things, and i race in the int. when i race at washugal and i was wondering when i go to the glen helan race what class should i run :confused:

I would enter C. If you do well, move up next time. Nat's are a lot different. Lot's of sandbaggers. If you enter C you still might face local A guys who want a trophy:grr: :rolleyes:

02-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by 400-416EX
We have a few of our fastest neatv riders driving down for the national. Give em hell, josh, eldon and moffard. i 2nd that:devil: :devil:

QuadJunkies
02-05-2005, 09:24 AM
A freind of ours on our local website said that our Idaho group of riders got to hang out with Gust and Farr a bit,(Im JEALOUS!)said they were both very nice peeps, we had one of our riders already broke an Axle and one close call wrecking on a jump.. Entries were right around 400 and they are expecting more :eek2: :cool: