PDA

View Full Version : Preds Rule

Predy500
01-28-2005, 10:40 PM
I would like to say that my pred is awesome and they are under rated and the yfz and 450r are over rated in my opinion they suck because im better than most of the riders out there.

BlasterRacer26
01-28-2005, 10:48 PM
uh ok:confused:

tdsongster
01-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Why isn't the predator winning all kinds of races against them then???

philsan
01-29-2005, 06:04 AM
OK, time out. Quads don't win races, riders do.

397ccEX
01-29-2005, 06:41 AM
OK, time out. Quads don't win races, riders do.

PHILSAN hasw it right 10% rider 90% bike

JDiablo
01-29-2005, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by 397ccEX
PHILSAN hasw it right 10% rider 90% bike

other way around 90% rider 10% quad

QuadJunkies
01-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Predy500
I would like to say that my pred is awesome and they are under rated and the yfz and 450r are over rated in my opinion they suck because im better than most of the riders out there. Preddy ~~ Your not going to score brownie points or ANY respect with that additude here so lose it....

Oh, and if your THAT good...

Ill take you on........ :D

QuadJunkies
01-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by tdsongster
Why isn't the predator winning all kinds of races against them then??? they do !!!.. You just have to know where to find the riders!!! :blah:

roostin_dale
01-29-2005, 10:35 AM
Pic of your pred? I bet Tina's is nicer...

bradley300
01-29-2005, 12:14 PM
I would like to say that my pred is awesome and they are under rated and the yfz and 450r are over rated in my opinion they suck because im better than most of the riders out there.

so i geuss since i beat preds and 450's on my blaster, then blasters must be the best quads out there right?

Chef
01-29-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
so i geuss since i beat preds and 450's on my blaster, then blasters must be the best quads out there right?

Exactly.

And just for the record, I've never been beat by any predator, anywhere, doing anything.

Predator38
01-29-2005, 12:31 PM
must not have faced very many good riders then chef...at least thats what it sounds like to me......lol:cool: .....better go to idaho or ohio....lol...j/k

dtzalba450r
01-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Predy500 I'm personally inviting you to come down to Arizona, where I'll generouisly show you how much 450rs suck. While on your visit you will be shown high levels of speed, something that your predator is not capable of, After that I will take you on some typsy hills, wait preds already do that, next we'll journey to jumps where you experience the preds heaviness in all that it does. But wait there is more: finally you get the to see the back end of the legendary R first hand as I pass you from the starting line and head to the finish line. Make sure you bring a fan because it gets hot down here, not to mention you'll need it to clear away all the dust you'll be eating, because once we start you won't see me till I stop. I might even be inclined to give you five bike lenghts don't worry I do it for all the Predators.

Bradracer18
01-30-2005, 07:39 AM
I'll take an invitation too if you're handing them out!!! Not sure you have what it takes to beat me by what your sig shows..........Or maybe, since no pred will ever beat you......you could venture up our way(SW Iowa), we have some pretty fast preds around here.......

Enough of this crap, lets learn, not fight..........

Tyler33
01-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Hey chef, Im pretty sure my predator could take your mustang in the trails. :devil: You said anywhere doing anything right?

calds650
01-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by tdsongster
Why isn't the predator winning all kinds of races against them then???

Predator’s are starting too win races. Daryl Rath won two TT races late last year and Matt Smiley won a 6 hour team race. Now that Polaris is getting in to ATV racing I think you will see more of them on the victory stand this year.

Chef
01-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Tyler33
Hey chef, Im pretty sure my predator could take your mustang in the trails. :devil: You said anywhere doing anything right?

How wide are the trails? :cool: :blah:

Originally posted by Predator38
must not have faced very many good riders then chef...at least thats what it sounds like to me......lol .....better go to idaho or ohio....lol...j/k

I'd be glad to. :chinese:

I would love to come to Iowa, too. :)

QuadJunkies
01-30-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Chef
Exactly.

And just for the record, I've never been beat by any predator, anywhere, doing anything. next race is Feb12th

can ya Make it???
:D :blah: ;)

Chef
01-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Where is it?

QuadJunkies
01-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Its in Idaho... Are you racing anymore???

www.omcracing.com

Chef
01-30-2005, 10:30 AM
I was really looking for more of a city in Idaho...haha

I usually only race in from spring to fall because I dont like indoor...But I might make an exception. Whats the rules like for you guys...do I need to bring a production quad or are Hybrids ok?

Chef
01-30-2005, 10:33 AM
Are there any cool outdoor ovals or TT's you run on?

QuadJunkies
01-30-2005, 10:34 AM
Its open class so all is game!! :macho
The city is in Caldwell Idaho, just outside Of Boise I have some vid of thetrack if you want to see see them, Ill post the link for ya ;)

Besides... It will be an excuse to finally meet!! I just got some footage from last night Pro Class. You do run Pro right??

Tyler33
01-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Well these trails in Iowa are pretty narrow. Seen a jeep go through once though. Do those mach 1s have the blower? At least we can agree on one thing- Ford. :macho

QuadJunkies
Originally posted by Chef
Are there any cool outdoor ovals or TT's you run on? we dont have TT, its shorttrack so you should be MORE than adequate here..

Chef
If enough people want to run it here we do. The deal with everyone here is we all have 2 or more bikes at the track with us so we run 2 or 3 (sometimes 4) different classes. 4 stroke Open, Open, 250 2 Stroke, and then Pro if someone wants to. The pro class wouldnt really be any different for us than our 4 stroke class on most tracks. I run whatever class the people I want to race with are racing.

Chef
01-30-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Tyler33
Well these trails in Iowa are pretty narrow. Seen a jeep go through once though. Do those mach 1s have the blower? At least we can agree on one thing- Ford. :macho

Nope, just the DOHC, no blower. Its like a cobra minus the IRS and the blower, or a GT + 2 cams and 16 valves...:D

Chef
01-30-2005, 10:39 AM
Hate to cut the conversation short Tina, and Tyler, but I have a sprint car meeting to go to. I'll talk at ya later.

QuadJunkies
01-30-2005, 10:40 AM
How many riders are you averaging total at your track??
We have a turn out of apporx. 50 riders
We ave. 6-8 PRo riders each night . You would Prol. want to race that class here...

QuadJunkies
01-30-2005, 10:40 AM
well, let us know if you want to come and play in two weeks, your welcome to stay at my place ;)

Tyler33
01-30-2005, 10:44 AM
Heck id be happy with the GT, the extra 2 cams and 16 valves are just icing on the cake. Wait, i do have a gt, do pontiacs count? Your only beating me by 2 cylinders, a few cams and some valves.

dtzalba450r
01-30-2005, 02:30 PM
The sig doesn't say much, but I'll invite you to. If a big bore nitrous induced pred could beat me than I'm not worried about you. YOU'RE INVITED TOO!

Chef
01-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
How many riders are you averaging total at your track??
We have a turn out of apporx. 50 riders
We ave. 6-8 PRo riders each night . You would Prol. want to race that class here...

Depends on what track I go to...We have had over 100 quads at the little tracks, because its easier to be competitive with less of a quad (no offense, thats just the way it is). We have probably between 15-20 quads show at the big tracks...and 5 or 6 that are competitive that don't get lapped. For the West Coast Nationals we get more because a group of californians comes up to get their *****es handed to em...but besides that 1 weekend its a pretty small turnout.

bman9
01-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by dtzalba450r
Predy500 I'm personally inviting you to come down to Arizona, where I'll generouisly show you how much 450rs suck. While on your visit you will be shown high levels of speed, something that your predator is not capable of, After that I will take you on some typsy hills, wait preds already do that, next we'll journey to jumps where you experience the preds heaviness in all that it does. But wait there is more: finally you get the to see the back end of the legendary R first hand as I pass you from the starting line and head to the finish line. Make sure you bring a fan because it gets hot down here, not to mention you'll need it to clear away all the dust you'll be eating, because once we start you won't see me till I stop. I might even be inclined to give you five bike lenghts don't worry I do it for all the Predators.

talking trash on the internet....:rolleyes:

Tyler33
01-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Oh yea, well my dad can beat up your dad. :macho

Predy500
01-30-2005, 10:56 PM
I apologize for being rude but I do have more skill than 99% of you riders out there. I would love to race any of you who would give me a challenge so if your ever my way give me a holla. But im very poor so i cant travel. Plus my momma grounded me. She said it doesnt matter if im 27 as long as i live under her roof i follow her rules so sorry guys.

QuadJunkies
01-30-2005, 11:50 PM
I apologize for being rude but I do have more skill than 99% of you riders out there. I would love to race any of you who would give me a challenge so if your ever my way give me a holla. But im very poor so i cant travel. Plus my momma grounded me. She said it doesnt matter if im 27 as long as i live under her roof i follow her rules so sorry guys. Well...... you DONT know 99% of this forum and you dont know ME... I gave the next race dates, make a trip out west and lets see how good you are then!! Until then, Im closing this thread, maybe you can post something meaningful your next post... :rolleyes: