PDA

View Full Version : 2000 400EX for sale,

black400ex
01-28-2005, 09:06 PM
I am selling my 2000 400ex. It is described in the signiture. Some things not mentioned are that it has a 2 hr. old clutch. It also has brand new rear brake pads and rotor. It has renthal chain and sprockets. I always used Amsoil 4 Stroke synthetic oil(synthetic oil formulated for wet clutches). It is in excellent condition. The only thing wrong is in the starter swith on the handlebars. The actual part that sticks out is missing but still works. I am asking $3600 for it and would welcome visits. It would rather have it picked up than shipped. I would ship If you cover the costs though. I would also consider trades such as a 1998 and newer CR250r, or a TRX250r. Thanks, Kory.

Boggs#3
06-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I have a 1987 Honda trx250r I would be willing to trade if you was.im located in jackson,oh.It is a great bike and runs great. It has the following aftermarket parts on it some kind of big bar clamps, longhorn fat bars, fullbore plastic, air scoops, beadlocks on the back, almost brand new tires all the way around, works front shocks with rezzies, durablue axle, dg bumper, dg grab bar, head has been shaved, bored .40 over, hot rod, boysen rad valve, uni air filter, roostboost, lrd front pipe, procurcut back, and I think thats about it. It will also come with a 310 big bore jug i bought off my cousin that is fully ported, new front brake pads, some sprockets and other things. Please send me a answer to roast_em_off@yahoo.com Thanks