PDA

View Full Version : Buying directly from you?

JDiablo
01-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Hey pappy i was just thinking can we buy guns and powders directly from you?as i would trust your opinion more then my own sometimes,lol as in this case

Pappy
01-29-2005, 06:01 AM
i can link you to reputable places to buy whatever ya need. but if needed yes i would do what ever i could to help you out

JDiablo
01-29-2005, 06:41 AM
Ok cool,what is one of the better places to shop around and that has a very good gun kit that doesn't cost a arm and a leg

sampleez
01-29-2005, 12:56 PM
if you want to get a pretty cheap gun, get one of the chicago electric guns like i did. there are a bunch on ebay, and all kinds of powder and supplies for killer prices. for instance, i just bought 5 pounds of high gloss black for $20!! even though this gun isn't adjustable like the high-end ones, i think it would be a good one to start out with, just in case you don't like it or can't get it down. i've got a bunch of pics of stuff i've done in the "help with pc'ing" topic in this section. just my .02, but i hope it helps and good luck!

QuAdEr 317
01-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
if you want to get a pretty cheap gun, get one of the chicago electric guns like i did. there are a bunch on ebay, and all kinds of powder and supplies for killer prices. for instance, i just bought 5 pounds of high gloss black for $20!! even though this gun isn't adjustable like the high-end ones, i think it would be a good one to start out with, just in case you don't like it or can't get it down. i've got a bunch of pics of stuff i've done in the "help with pc'ing" topic in this section. just my .02, but i hope it helps and good luck!

how much you pay for your gun n do you use your regular baking oven?

sampleez
01-29-2005, 04:14 PM
the gun is about $70, and you have to buy powder, and a bunch of other supplies. and yes i'm using an old cooking oven as of now.