PDA

View Full Version : Photos

DESIGNGUY
01-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Little help. I work for an Aftermarket ATV parts ad accessories company in Canada. We are finishing our ATV Catalogue right now and I am tired of using the same old ATV photos. If anyone would like to send me some cool action shots it would be greatly appreciated. I need them ASAP. Anyone interested can reply to sallain@gammasales.com
Thanks in advance guys.
Steve

Quad18star
01-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey Steve . I see you work for Gamma ... we get a lot of our stuff from you guys . I work for Royal Distributing up in Sudbury . If you try contacting Thai at the Guelph head office , he might be able to supply you with a few .

If not , I'm sure you'll get quite a few pictures from this website . What kind are you looking for?? Still shots ? Action shots? Freestyle?

I got a few , but in most of them you can see my Royal Distributing stickers on my bike . :p Send me a couple Gamma Stickers and I'll add them to the quad and snap some pics for you . :D

Let me know if I can be anymore help .

Lataz,
Greg

DESIGNGUY
02-01-2005, 09:15 AM
HI GREG!
Thanks for the reply. If you would, could you send me the photos you have of your 4 wheeler and I can probably manipulate them in photoshop and remove any logos we dont have and add ours. I am looking for any cool shots - action freestyle whatever. Seems to me that the only people that send pictures are all boring trail shots. I need a little spice! haha
Thanks for your help!
Later
Steve

AZblaster44
02-01-2005, 09:59 AM
How or are we going to be credited for the pictures if you use them, and will there be a royalty( i think thats what its called)? I'm willing to send you a bunch of pictures, just need more details:)

P.s.- I dont care about a royalty(or w/e) but I do want to be credited for my photos