PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for Strippers!

alimdar2times
01-28-2005, 01:08 PM
Boy, I must have really been mad at my $ last night! Strange thing is, I don't even miss it! All together now:

Hooray, hooray, hooray for strippers!

JUSTINcredible
01-28-2005, 01:11 PM
woo hoo:macho

YLW400
01-28-2005, 01:12 PM
true that!!:macho

sharkinthepool
01-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Poor guy! tis tis I kind of feel sorry for ya! Did you at least take her home and tuck her in!:devil:

MY450R
01-28-2005, 01:30 PM
i love strippers and they always take my money
ive only taken one stripper home and that was a heluva long night
hip hip hooray!!

Quad18star
01-28-2005, 01:31 PM
ROFLMAO .... Oh don't worry .... I know a lot of people that have put some strippers through College and University . :p

Samson
01-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by MY450R

I bet! I heard he was hung pretty good.

:devil:

Tantal
01-28-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by alimdar2times
Boy, I must have really been mad at my $ last night! Strange thing is, I don't even miss it! All together now:

Hooray, hooray, hooray for strippers!

Sounds like somebody got more than just a cheap lap dance!

Nuthin' beats a cheap coke whore and a nasty case of the clap :D

CdaleXtreme
01-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Nuthin' beats a cheap coke whore and a nasty case of the clap

:D :D :D :D :D , I dont know what it is But something about doing anything with a stipper sends off those blazing Sirens, and red flags in my head usually called my conscience. But to each his own. just watch out for the Clap.

Although one could argue that stripping has nothing to do with your sexual promiscuity! Its just a good way to get through college!

bulkdriverlp
01-28-2005, 06:43 PM
horay for CANADIAN strippers. you can get away with more over there!!

Dumontexrider
01-28-2005, 07:33 PM
I love las vegas for this very reason...;)

400exdad
01-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Dumontexrider

Dude, didn't I see some really long thread on how religious you are? How do strippers fit in with that? That was you wasn't it?

Quad18star
01-28-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
horay for CANADIAN strippers. you can get away with more over there!!

Us Canadians are really friendly people . :p

400exrules
01-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by 400exdad
Dude, didn't I see some really long thread on how religious you are? How do strippers fit in with that? That was you wasn't it?

for real, hes freakin out at everyone because we said the word d*mn and stuff.

TheFontMaster
01-28-2005, 11:02 PM

I have a feeling he is talking about hookers not stripers.:eek:

Stripping is legal everywhere, not hookers:cool:

01-28-2005, 11:20 PM
I hear the same about Canada. This is part of the reason I would move up there if there werent so many Canadians.:chinese:

alimdar2times
01-29-2005, 12:28 AM

Dude, you took a stripper to your HOUSE? Did you go out and buy some new electronics right away or did you have to save up for a while? :devil:

I'm just jokin...! I love them gals!

As far as the coke and the clap are concerned, plug your nose, wrap it up, and dive on in, yee-haw!

Quad18star
01-29-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Atkins450
I hear the same about Canada. This is part of the reason I would move up there if there werent so many Canadians.:chinese:

Now who would have thought there were so many CANADIANS living in CANADA . :rolleyes:

Just for your information ... Canada is larger than the USA demographically , yet we have only a million more people than the city of Los Angeles . We don't have that many people that live here . :D

Samson
01-29-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
the state of Los Angeles

:huh

RideRed250ex
01-29-2005, 12:05 PM
LMAO!

450r girl
01-29-2005, 01:14 PM
:eek2:

RuffRyder400ex
01-29-2005, 01:32 PM
:eek:

Quad18star
01-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Samson
:huh

LMAO ... my bad . Meant The City of Los Angeles .

250rpilot
01-29-2005, 02:10 PM
let em start by saying that i like naked chicks as much as the next guy, BUT-

having dated a stripper, i would have to say that most of them do not like stripping, and they get sucked into it because of the money, and once you are in it is real tough to get out of. most of them get beaten, raped, and pimped out regularly, as well as being forced to take drugs. alot of the strippers in my area are in pretty poor shape because of this. there is a "mafia-like" quality about inner city stripping, and it is not a pretty site. i feel bad for ANY girl that gets caught up in it.

the chick i went out with (we met at a friends wedding) was raped twice, forced to take heroin and crack, and severely beaten on occasion. she was pimped out by her bosses several times. i didnt know she stripped, and she was very secretive about where she was going all the time, and would disappear for days at a time. finally she broke down crying and told me about it. i tried my best to help her, but she was so afraid for her life to try and leave, that she refused to chance my safety for helping her. to this day she is still stripping, doing drugs, has a illegitimate child, and has been raped more times. wont be long till she is dead probably. she is one of the nicest girls i've ever met, also.

think about that next time you go to a strip club!:ermm:

JR3
01-29-2005, 02:37 PM
thats sad but how and why would some 1 force you to take drugs

250rpilot
01-29-2005, 02:40 PM
same way they force them to have sex with the customers. beat them until they do it. if they take the drugs, most likely the stripper goes to jail before the boss gets in trouble if they get caught. they blame everythign on the stripper for being a crackhead and such. its really a crappy game, and unfortunately, there is so much money in it, the cops look the other way.

edit- i see you are from new jersey. if you have been to comlumbus blvd (delaware ave) in philly, you have been to these clubs.

Quad18star
01-29-2005, 02:50 PM
I'll agree with 250rpilot .... some of these girls get caught up in the stripper scene for years and years ... and turn out to get addicted to drugs , get rapped , etc . But a lot of them can't get away from it becuase of the good money involved . I have a cousin that is a stripper , and she can make well over a $1000 a night ... but she is also one of those that has got caught up in the stripper scene and is now a heavy drug user .

But not all strippers get caught in these situation . One of my other cousins dated a stripper for a while . She was from overseas and came to Canada for schooling . Because she couldn't speak English very well , is was hard for her to get a regular job . She turned to stripping , which actually paid for all of her University studies . She got out of it as soon as she was done school . She is one of the nicest and smartest girls I've ever met .... also incredibly HOT !!!!

250rpilot
01-29-2005, 02:54 PM
i live outside of the city, and there is a huge difference between the small strip club in the suburbs and a big place in the city. the city ones are the ones they should stay away from. then again, there is more money in the city. they averaged about 15-2500/night most of the time.

also, if the boss gets them hooked to the drugs, they HAVE to keep working there to be able to afford the drugs. kind of a catch 22.

angieyes
01-29-2005, 03:53 PM
ROFLMAO .... Oh don't worry .... I know a lot of people that have put some strippers through College and University . :p hey greg were u one of those strippers since u do that after dark for a living

Quad18star
01-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by angieyes
hey greg were u one of those strippers since u do that after dark for a living

I sure was .... I got the bills paid ... paid my college and put food on the table . :) :blah:

Punk'd
01-29-2005, 09:32 PM
LMFAO

400exdad
01-30-2005, 09:59 AM
Its really sad. The money they make, tax free I might add, you would think they could do it for awhile, get a good nest egg and then go to being a normal 9-5'er. Unfortunately, I think all of the mistreatment, and probably low self esteem causes them to turn to drugs. (which is prolly offered by the owners of the clubs because he knows the money they make).:confused:

honda350r
01-30-2005, 12:33 PM
This thread goes from "HOORAY FOR STRIPPERS" to " POOR ABUSED STRIPPERS" ??? Give me a break!!

Samson
01-30-2005, 01:07 PM
Why pay to see milk when I can look at my own cow at home?

...or something like that. :o

blackraptor16
01-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Its really sad. The money they make, tax free I might add, you would think they could do it for awhile, get a good nest egg and then go to being a normal 9-5'er. Unfortunately, I think all of the mistreatment, and probably low self esteem causes them to turn to drugs. (which is prolly offered by the owners of the clubs because he knows the money they make).:confused:

The money they make is not tax free. It is similar to being a waitress. For example, minimum wage for a tipped employee is $2.12/hour. So you get paid by the hour. Then you "claim" all your tips at night. They take the taxes for your hourly + tips out of your regular paycheck.

Foxyangel0425
01-30-2005, 04:09 PM
what a total wasted post :rolleyes:

knighttime
01-30-2005, 05:07 PM
especially the real HOTT ones!!:blah: :D

AtvMxRider
01-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425

Yes yours was.:rolleyes: If you don't like threads about women then why do you always post in them???:ermm:

400exrules
01-30-2005, 05:55 PM
i saw on tv they were interviewin strippers and they said on an average night they make anywhere from $2,000-$10,000 :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

if i was a chick, i know wut i would be doin

blackraptor16
01-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425

EXCUSE ME? Why was my post wasted? I am NOT a stripper, never have been a stripper - never will be one - I was just letting that guy know that strippers don't get all that money and not have to pay taxes. I am a tipped employee so I know how it goes federally. OKAY?

AtvMxRider
01-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by blackraptor16
EXCUSE ME? Why was my post wasted? I am NOT a stripper, never have been a stripper - never will be one - I was just letting that guy know that strippers don't get all that money and not have to pay taxes. I am a tipped employee so I know how it goes federally. OKAY?

If you ever decided to become a stripper let me know because I waould damn sure come and see you;)

alimdar2times
01-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
This thread goes from "HOORAY FOR STRIPPERS" to " POOR ABUSED STRIPPERS" ??? Give me a break!!

Thank you.

Do I know that mistreatment is rampant in this profession? Yes. Do I know that drugs and prostitution and tied into it? Yes. Do I have sympathy for the case in which a girl is truly being taken advantage of? Yes.

Keeping all that in mind, I didn't see one gal there the other night who looked sad or depressed, or expressed guilt about taking the $ from my hands. Maybe they hide it well, but I'm not so sure. Some of these gals make a very good living (well, at least one of 'em made a good living off of me that night!)

I respect all of your folks right to have an opinion on this subject, but respect mine to feel the way I feel, and that is....

HOORAY FOR STRIPPERS!!!!

blackraptor16
01-30-2005, 06:36 PM
whatever tickles your fancy

(no pun intended) :huh

honda350r
01-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by alimdar2times
Thank you.

Do I know that mistreatment is rampant in this profession? Yes. Do I know that drugs and prostitution and tied into it? Yes. Do I have sympathy for the case in which a girl is truly being taken advantage of? Yes.

Keeping all that in mind, I didn't see one gal there the other night who looked sad or depressed, or expressed guilt about taking the $ from my hands. Maybe they hide it well, but I'm not so sure. Some of these gals make a very good living (well, at least one of 'em made a good living off of me that night!)

I respect all of your folks right to have an opinion on this subject, but respect mine to feel the way I feel, and that is....

HOORAY FOR STRIPPERS!!!!

You are welcome! Some people on here would have you believe that the reason your avatar has no head is because some terrible man has a gun to that poor girls head and is forcing her to put money on her ti ts ... ??

Poor abused girls that have figured out that men will do anything for a peice of bum!!

Them chicks should really stop taking advantage of men AND STRIP FOR FREE! LOL!!!

HOORAY FOR STRIPPERS

400exdad
01-31-2005, 06:25 AM
The money they make is not tax free. It is similar to being a waitress. For example, minimum wage for a tipped employee is $2.12/hour. So you get paid by the hour. Then you "claim" all your tips at night. They take the taxes for your hourly + tips out of your regular paycheck.

Give me a break. Do you realize that you actually contradicted yourself when you said "claim". Your quotations around the word meant that the taxpayer, or stripper in this case, "should" claim their income.... just like waiters, waitresses and many other point of service workers. Don't you work at Hooters? Let say someone tips you $50, because of the great service you provided... don't try to tell me that you have NEVER and I mean NEVER pocketed a great tip or any portion of a tip.

86350x
01-31-2005, 07:50 AM

If your ever at the bay city hooters for a promotional thing, Let me know:D

Nudy bars are fun too,I like the ones on gregs side of the pond better, pluss I can actually post pics of the shat if I want too:p

knighttime
01-31-2005, 10:22 AM
life would suck w/o strippers!!!:blah:

blackraptor16
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
If your ever at the bay city hooters for a promotional thing, Let me know:D

Nudy bars are fun too,I like the ones on gregs side of the pond better, pluss I can actually post pics of the shat if I want too:p

Bay City, MI? I'll let you know! But I'm hanging up my orange shorts in August and trading them in for maternity pants - giving up the role as Hooters girl to play mommy. :D

blackraptor16
01-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Give me a break. Do you realize that you actually contradicted yourself when you said "claim". Your quotations around the word meant that the taxpayer, or stripper in this case, "should" claim their income.... just like waiters, waitresses and many other point of service workers. Don't you work at Hooters? Let say someone tips you $50, because of the great service you provided... don't try to tell me that you have NEVER and I mean NEVER pocketed a great tip or any portion of a tip.

It is required BY LAW to claim 15% of your net sales as tips. At the end of the night (and this goes for every restaraunt I have worked for) you are required to sign a Labor Tip Acknowledgement form that contains your net sales information and tip information. When I used quotations I ment that yes, I do get more than 15% often, but sometimes I actually get less if people are feeling cheap that day.

I have been a waitress since I was 15 (so about ten years) so I think I know a little bit about what I am talking about.

And what does the fact that I work at Hooters have to do with anything?

And I pocket all my tips - as in take them home. All the cash I make that day I take home. They take the taxes out of your paycheck.

86350x
01-31-2005, 09:27 PM
Yeah, let me know. Bay city hooters. You might be there for the river roar(or something like that). If you decide to strap the shorts back on when your done making baby's.:cool:

Jennys440'Dale
02-01-2005, 06:05 AM
But I'm hanging up my orange shorts in August and trading them in for maternity pants - giving up the role as Hooters girl to play mommy. :D

So, are you already prego or are you trying to plan on getting pregnant in August? Anyways-- congrats! :)

blackraptor16
02-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Jennys440'Dale
So, are you already prego or are you trying to plan on getting pregnant in August? Anyways-- congrats! :)

Not yet! Our plan: wedding July 30. 1st day of honeymoon August 1. Pregnant August 1 at approximately 10:00 p.m. :devil:

Or something like that.

Quad18star
02-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Not yet! Our plan: wedding July 30. 1st day of honeymoon August 1. Pregnant August 1 at approximately 10:00 p.m. :devil:

Or something like that.

Now that's a well thought out plan . :blah:

I just checked out your photo album link you got in your signature ( I just noticed it today) .... all I gotta say , is that your Fiance is one lucky guy . WOW !!!! Good luck to the both of you in your marriage and with the plans of having children .

alimdar2times
02-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Okay, this is nice and all (I really mean that, no sarcasm intended), but it went from strippers to planned parenthood...:huh

Maybe a mod could do us a favor and wipe this post....:devil:

400exdad
02-01-2005, 09:04 PM

And what does the fact that I work at Hooters have to do with anything?

Meaning you are a waitress.. right? Simply making sure I was thinking of the right person. Did you think I was comparing a Hooters girl to a stripper? :blah:

derekhonda
02-02-2005, 03:30 AM
a hooters girl kissed me on my birthday, ah, the highlight of my life....:blah:

MY450R
02-02-2005, 01:15 PM
i love hot strippers
actually i love all hot chicks

TheFontMaster
02-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Now that's a well thought out plan . :blah:

I just checked out your photo album link you got in your signature ( I just noticed it today) .... all I gotta say , is that your Fiance is one lucky guy . WOW !!!! Good luck to the both of you in your marriage and with the plans of having children .

Thank you for pointing that out.

Blackraptor16- the bunny in there really made my night, thanks

86350x
02-02-2005, 09:05 PM
i love hot strippers

http://www.wellerracing.com/WORCS%20Race%20C%202005/images/Speedworld%20WORCS%20Race%202005%20018.jpg

Me too:D

blackraptor16
02-02-2005, 09:06 PM
thanks ... :)

but im confused....

what bunny?

86350x
02-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Are you going to retire from being an H-girl???:confused:

400exdad
02-03-2005, 06:43 AM
i love hot strippers

Dude, you are the hot chick thread king. Spend alot of time over at BlueTraxx? :D

You should put that quote in your sig! :devil:

citizennobody
02-03-2005, 01:18 PM

Spearmint Rhino RULES....just came from Vegas this weekend

citizennobody
02-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Hey Blackraptor16.....

I don't know where you are getting your info from much less alot of yalls comments...but for what you do at Hooters and what goes on in Strip Clubs you are making alot less money than you could....

Strippers...Hooters....same thing...tits for money...strippers just take it a little further and rub their knees in your crotch and boobs on your face...BFD. The girls pay the club to dance (usually a $50) because they are independent contractors and the club never sees their money, nor does the IRS unless they are stupid enough to deposit it in a bank everyday.

I have dated enough strippers in my day...when I used to be a big money criminal and could afford to spend alot of time in the clubs(probably enough to buy 4 or 5 loaded YFZs)...I even took some girls on some pretty swanky vacations....yeah they make BIG bucks...probably 75grand a year on the low end 400 top end...but for what they do it would be worth it to me...remember they are the boss in the club, I don't care how much you spend, and they have huge bouncers to back them up. And if you want play you better have wicked good game because they have heard it all....trust me.

AND I don't know any that get pimped or raped...they all make tooo much money to get caught in those traps...and as far as drugs go....what is living large without some excess....

The road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom....

As far as getting trapped in that life...for about the same amount of money I got trapped into the criminal life and loved every freaking minute of it....but the DEA sucks and my $55000 attorney kept me out of jail, so here I am back to being a mortal, or at least thats what image I am trying to keep...

BTW...it can happen to anyone...I was a good lookin white boy who was President of his Fraternity in college and has a BBA, MBA, and an MS in Economics....go figure....

Oh yeah and stippers do rule....you should try it...

400grl
02-03-2005, 02:58 PM
Waitressing and stripping are two different things......I've done both (notice the PAST TENSE verbage), so I know what I'm talking about. As a waitress, of course you have to claim your tips every night, and of course you don't claim them all!! LOL!! As a dancer, I paid a house fee every night - that is what we paid to come work in that establishment - I never filled out ANY tax paperwork, nor did the club really care what I took home. The only reason anyone was curious about the money I made each night was the DJ and the Bartender, because I owed them a percentage of my take-home. What I made was between my and my money jar at home........

And strippers come in all types......the smart ones do well and treat it like a good business......(I'm talking about the high-end strippers).......I worked at a low-mileage, high-end club (meaning VERY little contact) in a great part of town.....the girls I worked with were very happy with their jobs.....some were married, most had boyfriends.......a few were screwed up, but that's normal at any restaurant I've ever worked at as well......most strippers have a GOOD self esteem - you would need it to get up on stage 3 times an hour! Some of the nastier clubs.....well....yeah....I think those girls have issues......:huh

So......hoorah for strippers, too!! ;) Hoorah for Hooter's girls, and Budweiser girls and Alba girls and Calendar girls.....and all the hot women out there that make this world a prettier place for our men!!! :) :D

TheFontMaster
02-03-2005, 03:25 PM
thanks ... :)

but im confused....

what bunny?

this bunny
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc15.jpg

blackraptor16
02-03-2005, 04:24 PM
ok all cleared up now...had no clue what bunny you were speaking of. but i'm good to go now.

and thanks 400grl for not being one of those ladies who comes to threads like this to bash gals like us. i have nothing against pretty people in general. don't understand why anyone would. thanks for straightening up things for me - never been in the stripping industry due to the fact that im about as flexible as a brick. i think people would pay large sums of money to get me OFF the stage! :)

sorry if ^ sounded self-centered and stuck up but, honestly, just like I say to crabby old ladies that come into Hooters (even crabby young ones - i had one girl CRY because we sang happy birthday to her boyfriend!!) if you don't like it - don't come in!!!

citizennobody
02-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Waitressing and stripping are two different things......I've done both (notice the PAST TENSE verbage), so I know what I'm talking about. As a waitress, of course you have to claim your tips every night, and of course you don't claim them all!! LOL!! As a dancer, I paid a house fee every night - that is what we paid to come work in that establishment - I never filled out ANY tax paperwork, nor did the club really care what I took home. The only reason anyone was curious about the money I made each night was the DJ and the Bartender, because I owed them a percentage of my take-home. What I made was between my and my money jar at home........

And strippers come in all types......the smart ones do well and treat it like a good business......(I'm talking about the high-end strippers).......I worked at a low-mileage, high-end club (meaning VERY little contact) in a great part of town.....the girls I worked with were very happy with their jobs.....some were married, most had boyfriends.......a few were screwed up, but that's normal at any restaurant I've ever worked at as well......most strippers have a GOOD self esteem - you would need it to get up on stage 3 times an hour! Some of the nastier clubs.....well....yeah....I think those girls have issues......:huh

So......hoorah for strippers, too!! ;) Hoorah for Hooter's girls, and Budweiser girls and Alba girls and Calendar girls.....and all the hot women out there that make this world a prettier place for our men!!! :) :D

I was simply trying to equate that every Hooters girl thinks they are a classy girl, but that they are really a stripper at heart because of their attire with a big difference in pay for basically getting oogled at all day.....

I wish I was a hot chick...I would have been a millionaire by age 25 and I would have done it without getting naked.....cocktail waitresses at good casinos in Vegas make HUGE money....:D Plus I could play with myself all day!!!!

Quad18star
02-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Niki ... you can come sing happy birthday to me any time you like . :blah: ;)

400grl
02-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Niki!

LOL!!! I know what you mean!! :) I hate it when you get a fun table of guys with the one girl that is paying the tab - and giving you dirty looks every time one of the guys says anything to you, like "can I get a water please?" - because you KNOW your tip is going to be crap!! LOL!! :) Life is too short to be uptight and jealous.....you go girl! I just went to HOOTERS today for lunch, as a matter of fact! :) And I tipped good! :macho

Citizennobody.....I agree.......both make money off their looks and their bodies.....nothing wrong with that at all! :) The one just gets paid less for alot more work! ;)

blackraptor16
02-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by citizennobody
I was simply trying to equate that every Hooters girl thinks they are a classy girl, but that they are really a stripper at heart because of their attire with a big difference in pay for basically getting oogled at all day.....

I wish I was a hot chick...I would have been a millionaire by age 25 and I would have done it without getting naked.....cocktail waitresses at good casinos in Vegas make HUGE money....:D Plus I could play with myself all day!!!!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??? please tell me you didnt just say that I THINK i'm classy, yet I'm not. Excuse me? Do you know me? Do you know everything about me to judge me as unclassy? Please define classy because maybe I just misunderstood the definition and all this time I've been nuts thinking I have some kind of class.

Ooooooooooooooooh I'm too mad to type.

I better go home and whoop my kids and burp and fart in public and swear at everyone, because God knows I have no class.

blackraptor16
02-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Niki!

LOL!!! I know what you mean!! :) I hate it when you get a fun table of guys with the one girl that is paying the tab - and giving you dirty looks every time one of the guys says anything to you, like "can I get a water please?" - because you KNOW your tip is going to be crap!! LOL!! :) Life is too short to be uptight and jealous.....you go girl! I just went to HOOTERS today for lunch, as a matter of fact! :) And I tipped good! :macho

Citizennobody.....I agree.......both make money off their looks and their bodies.....nothing wrong with that at all! :) The one just gets paid less for alot more work! ;)

But I don't agree with the fact that he called Hooters girls unclassy. And that we walk around thinking we are classy but we're really not.

400grl
02-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Nah, he's just saying that hot waitresses and strippers make money based off the same principal - booty and boobies. He's got a point. You wouldn't make as much money if you were covered in a trenchcoat all day! :) ;)

blackraptor16
02-03-2005, 04:38 PM
true but i just didnt like how he put it. i hate how people put us down all the time, but have no problem ooglin' us. oh well - such is life I guess.:D

Quad18star
02-03-2005, 04:48 PM
We don't have a Hooters in my area for me to go " oogle" at the hot girls that work there . :(

I've been deprived of the one thing that brings happiness to so many guys .... Hooters Bar and Grill .

SRH
02-03-2005, 04:52 PM
i like whores

blackraptor16
02-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Ontario

Hooters of Barrie
5 Mulcaster Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3L9
705-739-4668

Hooters of Brampton
252 Queen Street East
Brampton, ON L6V 1C1
905-450-9464

Hooters of Hamilton
1187 Upper James Street
Hamilton, ON L9C3B2
905-385-4668

Hooters Ottawa
101 Robertson Road
Nepean, ON K2H 5Z2
613-828-1790

Hooters of Niagara Falls
6357 Stanley Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2E3Y6
905-357-4668

Hooters of Ottawa
355 Dalhausie Street
Ottawa, ON K1N7G1
613-562-1790

Hooters of Toronto Dwtn
280 Adelaide St. West
Toronto, ON M5V 1P6
416-977-4668

Hooters of Windsor
4388 Walker Rd.
Windsor, ON N8W3TS
519-966-2722

blackraptor16
02-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i like whores

cute :rolleyes:

SRH
02-03-2005, 04:53 PM
thanks

SRH
02-03-2005, 04:54 PM
cute :rolleyes:

thanks ;) pm me

Quad18star
02-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Thanks Niki .... the nearest one would be Barrie .... 3 hours away . :( I'f I ever won $$ , I'd add Sudbury to that list . :p

Next time I'm in Barrie I'll have to go check it out ( didn't know they had one:confused: ) .... Before my lil injury I was in Barrie every 2nd weekend . :p

AtvMxRider
02-03-2005, 05:20 PM
if you don't like it - don't come in!!!

My wife tells me that all the time:ermm:

knighttime
02-03-2005, 05:20 PM
i love hot strippers

:D

400exdad
02-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by 400exdad .....The money they make, tax free I might add, you would think .....

Originally posted by 400grl .....As a dancer, I paid a house fee every night - that is what we paid to come work in that establishment - I never filled out ANY tax paperwork, nor did the club really care what I took home. The only reason anyone was curious about the money.....

Ohhhh, I love it when I'm right. :D What can I say, its a male thing. :devil:

Quad18star
02-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
My wife tells me that all the time:ermm:

Do you blame her ??? :p

AtvMxRider
02-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Do you blame her ??? :p

Quad18star
02-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Jerry you gotta stop with the lil smilies .... cuz I got no comeback ... I don't know where you're getting them . :(

So just for that .... how life as a crack dealer in the hood been treating ya ?? :p

AtvMxRider
02-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Jerry you gotta stop with the lil smilies .... cuz I got no comeback ... I don't know where you're getting them . :(

AtvMxRider
02-03-2005, 05:41 PM

So just for that .... how life as a crack dealer in the hood been treating ya ?? :p

trick450r
02-03-2005, 05:45 PM
greg...i think he gets em from ricos site....not quadzn.com but the one in his profile...

AtvMxRider
02-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
greg...i think he gets em from ricos site....not quadzn.com but the one in his profile...

SOme of them I did. But I just went and searched under Yahoo for smilies.

bama400ex
02-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by SRH
thanks ;) pm me lmao thats the first time ive seen that one.

citizennobody
02-03-2005, 06:24 PM
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??? please tell me you didnt just say that I THINK i'm classy, yet I'm not. Excuse me? Do you know me? Do you know everything about me to judge me as unclassy? Please define classy because maybe I just misunderstood the definition and all this time I've been nuts thinking I have some kind of class.

Ooooooooooooooooh I'm too mad to type.

I better go home and whoop my kids and burp and fart in public and swear at everyone, because God knows I have no class.

Relax Francis....I didn't say you weren't classy....DID I....read it again. I just said that most waitresses especially Hooters waitresses think that they are a step above strippers when they are actually doing the same thing and making alot less money. I have met many intelligent classy Hooters girls and strippers that I wouldn't mind bringing home to mom....

86350x
02-03-2005, 09:05 PM
When the ice freezes up again, we'll be out drag racing snowmobiles in front of hooters on the bay again. I guess as long as you don't pick your nose, or scratch you butt while working thats classy enough for me:confused:

I like hooters girls, and strippers:confused:

Some chicks just get jealous, I think its funny:p :D

praetorian
02-04-2005, 11:41 AM
God Bless each and everyone. :p