PDA

View Full Version : Burgard A-arms Beware Before You Buy

alazo
01-28-2005, 11:43 AM
PLEASE, BECAREFULL I PURCHASED A-ARMS FROM BURGARD ON THE PHONE WITH THE 1800 THEY HAVE LISTED AND RECEIVED THE WRONG ONES AND CALLED IZZY SAID HE WOULD SEND CORRECT ONES TO SEND THE ONES I HAD BACK WAITED 3 WEEKS NEVER DID, CALLED AGAIN SAID I DIDNT WANT THEM HE SAID SURE SEND THEM BACK ILL GIVE YOU CREDIT A WEEK AFTER HE RECEIVED THE PROUDUCT BACK I CALLED HE SAID I SHOULD GET CREDIT ON MY CARD BACK AND I DIDNT I CALLED HE SAID CALL BACK LATER AND NOW ITS TWO WEEKS LATER AND I HAD TO CALL MY BANK AND FILE COMPLAINT I LEAVE A MESAGE OR EMAIL EVERYDAY WTIH NO RESPONSE SOMETIMES ITS BETTER TO SPEND MORE AND GO WITH A COMPANY WHO WILL BE THERE JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW

HB300ex
01-28-2005, 03:36 PM
ive never heard of anyone getting good service from izzy......doubt i will ever buy his stuff:eek:

jdwxv3
01-28-2005, 03:41 PM
My bor just bought a swing arm from izzy and I have bought several things from him. I have never had any problems.

But sorry for your problems alazo. I hope you get them worked out.

Later,
Josh

vtwoodsrider
01-30-2005, 05:37 AM
get ahold of your CC company they usually have some sort of fruad insurance. i had this sort of thing happen with christian paul motorsports and i let the CC company deal with it. all i know is i got my money back.

Pappy
01-30-2005, 06:31 AM
i called burgard and his money was credited back some time last week

alazo
01-30-2005, 06:29 PM
pappy dont know how you got in contact with burgard i tried all week on both #s and couldnt i know people get sick so after 9 days of calling and 2 months without a-arms or money and after leaving a mesage that i would post on this web site what was happening i did this after all here is were i got the info on the a-arms to begin with i did not receive the credit to this day so pappy since you can get threw please call again and let them know that I DONT HAVE MY MONEY BACK YET THANKS

Pappy
01-30-2005, 06:50 PM
ill gladly call again.

i was there on saturday and saw him answer the phone 6 or 8 times when i was there so i know he answers his phone.

i didnt have your name, but i explained the situation as per your post. he said he did screw up but after your call he made it right. call your credit card company in the morning to verify, and if it hasnt been posted to your account call him. i have called him from 6 am to 10 pm and he answers the phone if he is in or he doesnt have his head in a lathe. in fact we were digging his mule out of a snowbank at 9:30 one night and he stopped pushing just so he could answer the damn phone:p

alazo
01-31-2005, 11:41 AM
nothing yet as of today 1/31/2005 1.45 pm

QuadJunkies
02-01-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by HB300ex
ive never heard of anyone getting good service from izzy......doubt i will ever buy his stuff:eek:

Ive had NOTHING but EXCELLENT serivce from Izzy and Ill keep buying from him..... :)

shamisc
02-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Ive had NOTHING but EXCELLENT serivce from Izzy and Ill keep buying from him..... :)

ME TOO !!! Great guy and SUPERB customer service ! I've bought alot from him and will continue to do so! Every deal is not going to be perfect, Izzy is human, and just like you can screw up from time to time! I had a problem with a bearing carrier that I got from him that was MY FAULT, and he sent me all new seals and bearings and overnighted them to me FREE OF CHARGE so I wouldn't miss a H. McCoy trip! To me that spells GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!

alazo
02-03-2005, 11:50 AM
GOOD NEWS GOT REFUND IZZY IS A NICE GUY I GUESS HE IS VERY BUSY HIS PROUDUCT IS GOOD QUALITY MY REFUND WAS BECAUSE IT TOOK LONG TO GET THE RIGHT PROUDUCT SHIPED AND IN THAT TIME DECIDED TO BUY A YFZ BUT WHEN IM READY I WILL BUY BURGARD THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

roostin_dale
02-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Man, your posts are hard to read. No periods and all capital letters!

anyways, I have bought a couple things from burgard and i have nothing but good things to say! They were late arriving but it was UPS's fault and not burgards...

gojk
02-03-2005, 03:19 PM
I got my arms exactly as promised also. Arms seem really strong also. I would buy burgard again.

stjoetalon
02-04-2005, 03:11 AM
My arms have put up with alot of abuse. Good product. I didnt have a problem at all with the purchase either. Ill buy again for sure.

hondarider2006
02-04-2005, 09:55 AM
I bought his +3+1 a-arms and +1 stearing stem, and have had 0 problems. I plan on buying more stuff from him:)

TC426EX
02-05-2005, 07:19 AM
Im glad you got your situation worked out, but like someone mentioned earlier, try writing complete sentences, add some punctuation, and lose the caps... I really had a hard time reading and understanding your posts...