View Full Version : any v-force riders ?

bartlettracing
01-28-2005, 08:37 AM
check out the new site www.bartlettracing.com

Flynbryan19
01-28-2005, 08:50 AM
So I remember you used to have a DS Bartlett..... How you likin' that V now?

nosliw
01-28-2005, 09:03 AM
yikes who did the welds on that 'race pipe' of his? :scary:

MY450R
01-28-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by nosliw
yikes who did the welds on that 'race pipe' of his? :scary:
wow i guess so huh?
id never send that guy my pipe to be hacked together like that

bartlettracing
01-28-2005, 09:29 AM
I love the force .... once I got it built to how I like it ... Its fun going to the races with her ... nobody gives it any respect untill the races are over ... than they all want to know whats in it :D
It will run with fully modded 450s ... We are going ice racing this weekend with it .. we went last weekend in lesure and it maid the front page of the paper :D

my welds ... pretty hard to judge my welds off that picture. this is all hand work not robot welds like factory pipes .. you need to see the pipes in person to judge the welding ... there done very nicly ... you may goto kawieriders.com and ask how they are ... Ive sold tons of them .. EVERY one has loved them ... :cool:

Well enuf with the computer junk Im off to do some work :blah: good day

Shawn H
01-28-2005, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bartlettracing
[B]I love the force .... once I got it built to how I like it ... Its fun going to the races with her ... nobody gives it any respect untill the races are over ... than they all want to know whats in it :D
It will run with fully modded 450s ... We are going ice racing this weekend with it .. we went last weekend in lesure and it maid the front page of the paper :D

my welds ... pretty hard to judge my welds off that picture. this is all hand work not robot welds like factory pipes .. you need to see the pipes in person to judge the welding ...

I can vouch for all the above, except the part where he gets respect after the race LMAO:rolleyes: His welds are not bad its the pic and besides if anyone of ya have tried welding a pipe they are thin and it takes experience to do it, My welds look better tho :p I cant wait to see the force have not seen it since the 12hrs

Good luck Bob