01-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Nope

300exOH
01-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Actually he does have a site again. It's apparently not done yet.:eek2:

http://www.fourstroketech.net/

Lurch
01-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I am currently building the site for Four Stroke Tech. Mickey has so many engine kits that getting all the info online is going to be a bear. I built his old site when it was up, but this site is going to contain more pictures and information about his awesome engine products!

wilkin250r
01-31-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Lurch
Yeah, I am currently building the site for Four Stroke Tech. Mickey has so many engine kits that getting all the info online is going to be a bear. I built his old site when it was up, but this site is going to contain more pictures and information about his awesome engine products!

... and no email address. :D

Pappy
01-31-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
... and no email address. :D

amen..mickey hates emails..lmao:D

Chris 75
01-31-2005, 04:59 PM
Dont take phone calls dont take email better be able to predict future if you need one of his products the next day if something breaks cause when he answeres the phone ups is done for the day.Get a receponist and some one to assist you would be better for you and your business.Kept me from purchesing one of his motor kits.

Lurch
01-31-2005, 06:52 PM
After visiting Mickey's shop where I got to spend an average day with him watching him work, it was easy to see why he uses 'time control'. He is up before the sun comes up (sometimes as early as 4:30am) so he can get 9-10 hours in in shop building motors and still have from 4-7 pm to answer phones and take orders.

Bonnie Cook
01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
Quote from Lurch:
After visiting Mickey's shop where I got to spend an average day with him watching him work, it was easy to see why he uses 'time control'. He is up before the sun comes up (sometimes as early as 4:30am) so he can get 9-10 hours in in shop building motors and still have from 4-7 pm to answer phones and take orders.

I agree with you. If anyone was to see Mickey at his shop - they would understand why he answers the phone. Mickey is a one man show. When you send him a motor to be built - he is building it! not some high school kid hanging around for the summer. Mickey has tons of work to do and he doesn't need to be sitting around talking on the phone and answering emails. He does top-notch work and that is why we ride his motors.
So, don't not buy something just cause you can't talk to him on the phone as much as you do your momma.