PDA

View Full Version : Check out this website

TheFontMaster
01-27-2005, 09:10 PM
http://www.maddox.xmission.com/

Hilarious site

KFX21
01-28-2005, 06:24 AM
" Television is more popular than Jesus" and your T.V. won't get you to heaven, but he can.

TheFontMaster
01-28-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by KFX21
" Television is more popular than Jesus" and your T.V. won't get you to heaven, but he can.

I'm not religious. I belive in what I can see, and I haven't seen anything that will make me belive there is one all powerfull god, or a hevan or hell.

And think about it for a minute you will realize that my quote is true.

TheMachine
01-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I'm not religious. I belive in what I can see, and I haven't seen anything that will make me belive there is one all powerfull god, or a hevan or hell.

The only thing true is you're an atheist. Stupid thing to be, but that's your choice man.

NacsMXer
01-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by TheMachine
The only thing true is you're an atheist. Stupid thing to be, but that's your choice man.

I agree, just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Simple example: molecules of air; I guess since TheFontMaster can't see air molecules, then that means that they don't exist. You have a severe flaw in logic my friend.

I believe every action you take has a consequence whether it be good or bad. It amazes me every time when I mess up, and soon after something bad happens to me. It's not just coincidence, everything happens for a reason. That's just my opinion and I respect the views of others, but I have a hard time dealing with some people's questionable remarks.

KFX21
01-28-2005, 11:20 AM
The unfortunate thing is your right about the T.V. is more popular.
I never stated that you were wrong, i simply said that the t.v. can't help you. I know how hard it is to see what you can't see, but it takes an open mind, and you have to want to see. You don't
learn if you don't want to do ya? There is circumstances that i see his work all the time. I beleive in him so i see these things, you don't beleive so you don't see them. That's what's wrong a lot of times is that everbody needs some sort of sign to prove things. If there was a sign most ppl would'nt notice it any way. The uneducated ppl are the ones i feel for the most cause it's not like they know and choose not to believe, they just don't know period.
I'm not trying to offend anyone here, i did'nt mean to high jack this thread and make it a religious deal, i'm sorry for that. If this gets outta hand i'll delete my posts. Sorry again.

Craig02
01-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster

Can you see the wind? Do you believe in it? Or how about a million dollars? But you know both exist.
I do believe in the big boom theory, because God said it and BOOM it was created. And to the people that believe we are from apes, that is just simply ludacris.

TheFontMaster
01-28-2005, 11:45 AM
I'm not trying to bash anyone's religion, or thier belives. My quote is just meant as a joke. I have respect for other people's religion. It just comes down to you belive in this and I belive in that.

And I do belive in Darwin's theory of evolution.

I-7
01-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Why does everyone hate U2... I dont get it. What did they do that I missed?

This is the only thing I found pretty funny on that site...:

"The results were surprising: the graph above suggests that 6,367,619,884 out of every 6,367,619,885 people in the world are not Dave Chappelle, and therefore should shut the hell up. This finding was in contrast to what I thought initially; that these fans were in fact qualified to use Dave's catch phrase, otherwise why would they parrot on endlessly like idiots desperate to make their peers laugh at the expense of permanently ruining an otherwise funny joke?"

Rico
01-28-2005, 02:25 PM
When your standing at the good Lords feet when you die I bet you become a believer REAAAAAAAAAAAL quick...;)

I've never seen an Orange County Choppers bike in person so there's no doubt that they are fake....;)