PDA

View Full Version : New color scheme

JDiablo
01-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Well....i've been thinking lately,with all the new 450's around,parting out the 400 wont be worth it and a 450r will...so im almost certain that i will have a 450r soon but the thing for now is...the color
I want it to be diffrent
I was thinking Trans green frame
White A-arms
white swinger
White plastics
Chrome of course as well

OR???????
I want a diffrent color frame this time,i dont want trans red again,i want something to stick out

TheFontMaster
01-27-2005, 08:54 PM
I say go with the green. I almost went with the green myself on my 250r project. I like the yellow on the 450r's mabey yellow plastics with the green frame? I don;t know how well green and yellow look. I like the idea of using white. Also not a very common color. Well there's my .02 cents.

PIMP
01-27-2005, 09:03 PM
go with the pink plastics and yellow frame with the wheels p-coated with every color of the rainbow :D

TheFontMaster
01-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by PIMP
go with the pink plastics and yellow frame with the wheels p-coated with every color of the rainbow :D

I gotta tell this story. Me and some of my friends were riding and came along a guy with a scrambler that he was in the proces of spray painting neon colors. Like bright green and pink and orange and yellow. He also claimed that he raced MX with it and that he could keep up with the bikes. When we asked him if he wanted to drag he said na I just feel like crusing today.:o