PDA

View Full Version : Tcs

T2RACING
01-27-2005, 03:29 PM
What does everyone think about TCS suspension? I will be XC racing and it seems resonable priced.:confused:

dads400ex
01-27-2005, 08:16 PM
I like them alot, have them on my sons Z and my R, tripple rate zero prload on the front with a stock rebuild dual rate and zero preload on the rear. For the price I feel you can not go wrong with them.

beak7707
01-28-2005, 07:12 AM
I dont know how much TCS's are running. I have heard some good things about them. But if you arent dead set on them I would call gt thunder, for the price he offers to revalve the stock shocks it is a great deal. I was looking into a Elka rear for my 450 and asked around on here about them, everybody told me to call Laz at GT. I am glad they all told me to and I am glad I did, I got my rear setup for 250 and I love it. Many other people would agree with me on that, and I race XC also.

steveatv3
01-28-2005, 07:29 AM
Ive ran alot of of shocks and for standard travel i liked the TCS the best. I had triple rate fronts with compression adjustment.

Helps alot on handling

brandonpeake
01-28-2005, 09:30 AM
i have been satisfied with the tcs parts, colby rebulds the stock R shocks with tcs components u should give him a call