PDA

View Full Version : UNI or K&N or pro design pro flow kit

Zeke
01-26-2005, 08:02 PM
My brother wants to know which one he should get for his Raptor. the UNI or the K&N prow flow or the Pro design pro flow kit?? we ride where trails and they are pretty dusty. also which one would give you the cleanest air and and the most ponnies? money isnt that big of a factor. Thanks!!!!

BTW im talking about air filters lol if ya didnt know. but im sure ya did:D

xander1027
01-26-2005, 08:20 PM
both the uni and pro design will give you the cleanest air but the pro design will have better air flow than the uni. the k&n will give you the most air flow but you running a greater risk of getting dirt in. if you do get the k&n clean and oil it after every time you go riding and also make sure to grease around where the filter connects to the airbox.

ride_a_400
01-27-2005, 09:53 AM
Go with the uni. Its important to keep clean air in the engine, i think thats more important than getting more air. I had a k&n and switched to a uni. I didnt notice that much of a difference in performance either.

Zeke
01-28-2005, 11:25 PM
Hey thanks for the help guys. he just ordered the UNI today...the only problem is i didnt tell him the he is going to need to re jet. so what do you guys think he should set them at? he also has a full dmc alien exhaust, 11:1 weisco piston, hot cam stage2 thats it...so any recomendations would be helpful.