PDA

View Full Version : 302

Scott-300ex
01-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Ok, well, i got a stock i think carb and intake and cam for a 302 if anyone wants to buy it from me

Also, I got this belt buckle that says 4x4 on it, and i was wondering if they got one that says 5.0 or 302 on it, and if so where can i get it, let me know if you know:huh

Now don't go steeling my idea and be a millionare of the buckle i want or i'll be pissed. lol

Scott-300ex
01-26-2005, 05:11 PM
man, i wish there was a better way for me to resize pics

how do you do it in paint, cuz i suck at it apparently

Honda4trax250x
01-26-2005, 05:15 PM
download Irfanview

you will be glad you did

SRH
01-26-2005, 05:20 PM
my buckle is huge and chrome says white trash all sharp and ****

bama400ex
01-26-2005, 05:20 PM
so are you saying you want to sell a 302 intake, cam, carb, and a 4x4 belt buckle? so you can buy a 302 or 5.0 belt buckle with the money you made?:confused:

Scott-300ex
01-26-2005, 06:13 PM
wtf?:huh

i am selling that stuff

i am not selling my 4x4 belt buckle

and i want a 302 or 5.0 belt buckle, i might have to make my own if no one sells them

got it?:huh

so your belt buckle just says "White Trash" ? thats cool

i had irfanview but i think i deleted it, i guess i'll find it agian

wvspeedfreak
01-26-2005, 06:24 PM
My belt buckle is 14k gold with diamond inlays that says "HOTTIE".I wear it when I am out riding and all my friends say it's pimp.:huh

SRH
01-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

so your belt buckle just says "White Trash" ? thats cool

i had irfanview but i think i deleted it, i guess i'll find it agian

yeah

Scott-300ex
01-26-2005, 09:01 PM
hey, i got irfanview again, and now i know how to resize ****, check it out

i took this of the clock in my kitchen, 302, like my engine 302, so i thought it was friggin cool.

SRH
01-26-2005, 09:03 PM
why dont you put straps on your 302 and wear it as a backpack

Bush0102
01-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH
why dont you put straps on your 302 and wear it as a backpack

if he did that it would be really cool to leave the transmission on the motor and attatch a propeller to it. Then he could fly around everywhere and wouldnt even need a car!

Scott-300ex
01-26-2005, 09:27 PM
stfu!

that makes no sence

you do that and tell me how it turns out

i just want a frickin belt buckle, i guess i'll just have to make one

markk
01-27-2005, 01:35 PM
Hey man do u know anyone who wants a Chrystler 318, With a set of 360 heads? We built the motor for a demo car, But my buddie left it in back of his truck with nothing over the stacks and filled the motor up with water!!!:mad:

Anyways, u might want to put that under 4-sale items or somthing iono. Anyone know where i can look up the Vin#'s for chrystlers? (sp) WE have a Diplomat, But not exaclty sure what year it is!

MY450R
01-27-2005, 02:07 PM
oh man this is a funny thread
haha a 302cu in belt buckle '
dude you better put a patent on that one
j-k man:devil:

NTPRacing#19
01-27-2005, 02:29 PM
haha this thread sucks!

Scott-300ex
01-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
haha this thread sucks!

ok, we didn't really need your opinion

NEGATIVE NANCY

DEAL
01-27-2005, 03:06 PM
How about a buckle that says "Found on road dead"?

Scott-300ex
01-27-2005, 03:11 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNY

never heard that one:rolleyes:

markk
01-27-2005, 03:13 PM
(Fixed Or Repaird Daily)
(Driver Returns On Foot) (backwards)
(F*cked Over Rebuild Dodge)

I heard that fords are gona have heated tailgates in 06!

j/k Ford/chevy/dodge blah blah blah I dont really care!

Pontiac (Poor Old Nagga Thought Itwas A Cadiliac)

sportraxkid
01-27-2005, 03:14 PM
First On Race day is more like it

ZQ8Dude
01-27-2005, 03:18 PM
chevy people crack me up, as if chevy is somehow leaps and bounds over fords lol.

built like a rock, so says my friend whose 4L60e went out 300 miles into ownership. lol

can i ask, why do youwant a big belt buckle? its so old school redneckish looking.

btw i own a chevy, but consider myself a diehard ford fan(except the ranger...that thing is pointless)

markk
01-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by ZQ8Dude
chevy people crack me up, as if chevy is somehow leaps and bounds over fords lol.

built like a rock, so says my friend whose 4L60e went out 300 miles into ownership. lol

can i ask, why do youwant a big belt buckle? its so old school redneckish looking.

btw i own a chevy, but consider myself a diehard ford fan(except the ranger...that thing is pointless)

He is from southern illinois, Big *** belt buckels are PIMP!!!!!!!!

He lets it fly with pride!

DEAL
01-27-2005, 03:23 PM

Who said I was a chevy person haha Who said I even liked domestic cars?
"for old retired drivers"

SRH
01-27-2005, 03:29 PM
chevys are street trucks
dodges are junk
fords have a beefy offroad look

i dotn think i could ever bring myself to own a car...sooooo girly , even if its got the big thing sticking out of the hood and smokes its tires:p

ZQ8Dude
01-27-2005, 03:29 PM
oh you like imports? boy your more backwards then i could ever guess

sorry, but ive yet to see an import company produce something great. their "sports" cars are mainly fwd(wrong wheel drive) and most of the trucks are ugly and weak. anything in-between is generally some fluke that doesnt last long in terms of production.

Mark- people in illinois tuck in their shirts? i guess i just dont see the point, i dont tuck in my shirt unless im working.

markk
01-27-2005, 03:32 PM
i dont tuck in my shirt, Unless im going for an interview, But the boys with the big belt buckels Showem off!

SRH
01-27-2005, 03:32 PM

btw i own a chevy, but consider myself a diehard ford fan(except the ranger...that thing is pointless) :huh

ranger is pointless?:huh ok id rather own a ranger with a 4 litre than a big *** f 150 or f 250

i love the rangers.... they last forever too

id love to have this truck....

SRH
01-27-2005, 03:34 PM

sorry, but ive yet to see an import company produce something great. their "sports" cars are mainly fwd(wrong wheel drive) and most of the trucks are ugly and weak. anything in-between is generally some fluke that doesnt last long in terms of production.

Mark- people in illinois tuck in their shirts? i guess i just dont see the point, i dont tuck in my shirt unless im working.

i dont like imports, only fords

DEAL
01-27-2005, 03:36 PM

And most new american cars are junk...
Majority of them are fwd too ..
Lets just say my family has owned domestic cars our whole life and decided to switch over .. we will never buy another domestic again..
but .. most import trucks aren't much to brag about compared to the american made.

ZQ8Dude
01-27-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by SRH
:huh

ranger is pointless?:huh ok id rather own a ranger with a 4 litre than a big *** f 150 or f 250

i love the rangers.... they last forever too

id love to have this truck....

well thats my HO, with prices today is almost cheaper to buy a fullsize, not to mention all the current compact/midsize trucks outclass it.

it needs an update, badly how man years is it going on the same platform? just about as bad the S10(thank god they changed that last year or id be truckless)

SRH
01-27-2005, 03:41 PM
well thats my HO, with prices today is almost cheaper to buy a fullsize, not to mention all the current compact/midsize trucks outclass it.

it needs an update, badly how man years is it going on the same platform? just about as bad the S10(thank god they changed that last year or id be truckless)

it doesnt matter non of them last like a ranger, i love that platform, why mess with it, last i checked a f 150 is about 10 grand more than a ranger new... how is that almost cheaper....and i get 25 miles to the gallon with plain old 2 wheel drive ranger whats a f 150 get....14-17? ehhhh the only need for a fullsize truck is if you live in the mountains or need to tow a large load etc

ZQ8Dude
01-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
And most new american cars are junk...
Majority of them are fwd too ..
Lets just say my family has owned domestic cars our whole life and decided to switch over .. we will never buy another domestic again..
but .. most import trucks aren't much to brag about compared to the american made.

yeah most are, but atleast the american fwds(for the most part) know their place

for instance toyota, they market the celica as one(slow as hell) they have the S corolla and a 6 speed version, slower. then you go to honda....dont get me started. then hyndai has even started into it with the tiberon.

atleast when american fw pos's market fast cars, they are pretty quick IE: cobalt SS, SRT4

ZQ8Dude
01-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by SRH
it doesnt matter non of them last like a ranger, i love that platform, why mess with it, last i checked a f 150 is about 10 grand more than a ranger new... how is that almost cheaper....and i get 25 miles to the gallon with plain old 2 wheel drive ranger whats a f 150 get....14-17? ehhhh the only need for a fullsize truck is if you live in the mountains or need to tow a large load etc

you'd be suprised how cheap you get those fullsizes for.

after i bought my colorado the newspaper had a regency packaged silverado for only 2-3 grand more then what i paid(single cab, 5speed, ceramic headers, CAI, and exhaust system stock, normally sold for 36k)

why mess with it? well to keep it alive. look how poor sales went on the S10 and those 4.3s are diehard, my familys old van went 145k used and abused with like 10-15 oil changes in its life time. still ran perfect with no leaks when we donated it.

sometimes you just need change to keep interest. for some people mpg isnt a determining factor. sure wast when i bought mine.

DEAL
01-27-2005, 04:01 PM
yeah most are, but atleast the american fwds(for the most part) know their place

for instance toyota, they market the celica as one(slow as hell) they have the S corolla and a 6 speed version, slower. then you go to honda....dont get me started. then hyndai has even started into it with the tiberon.

atleast when american fw pos's market fast cars, they are pretty quick IE: cobalt SS, SRT4

I'm talkin ... Wrx sti ,, legacy gt , skyline, supra, TT etc....
Not front wheel drive...
The celica and corolla S are slow .. I've driven bolth ...
And honda ... as far as they go ... V-tec AHAHAHAHAHA ... its just variable timming ... the Sti has it along with a bunch of other cars...
I have to agree with front wheel drive being garbage .. our maxima is a great car .. but without the traction control all it does is spin .. and the torque steer is a pain in the ***, other than that its the best car we've owned.

ZQ8Dude
01-27-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm talkin ... Wrx sti ,, legacy gt , skyline, supra, TT etc....
Not front wheel drive...
The celica and corolla S are slow .. I've driven bolth ...
And honda ... as far as they go ... V-tec AHAHAHAHAHA ... its just variable timming ... the Sti has it along with a bunch of other cars...
I have to agree with front wheel drive being garbage .. our maxima is a great car .. but without the traction control all it does is spin .. and the torque steer is a pain in the ***, other than that its the best car we've owned.

i mentioned those though. the wrx and sti are nice(owned by gm these days arent they?)

the rest are flukes when it comes to japanese sports cars. supra went quick, though there are rumors of it coming back, those same rumors claim hybrid :rolleyes:

the whole vtech is entertaining.....my truck has it lol

my hatred of fwd is the handling, ugh its like driving a brick, no feel for it, i can never tell when im pushing it too far, unlike rwd where i know where the back end is planted, if its gripping, and how much further i can put my foot down.

Scott-300ex
01-27-2005, 04:09 PM

I DON'T WANT A BIG BELT BUCKLE, i said i looked at my 5.0 emblem and it was big, i don't want it to be big, but i didn't make them, i just want a normal sized belt buckle

ahhhhh!

you guys really need to pay attention and learn how to read

DEAL
01-27-2005, 04:58 PM
i mentioned those though. the wrx and sti are nice(owned by gm these days arent they?)

the rest are flukes when it comes to japanese sports cars. supra went quick, though there are rumors of it coming back, those same rumors claim hybrid :rolleyes:

the whole vtech is entertaining.....my truck has it lol

my hatred of fwd is the handling, ugh its like driving a brick, no feel for it, i can never tell when im pushing it too far, unlike rwd where i know where the back end is planted, if its gripping, and how much further i can put my foot down.

Chevrolet owns 20% of subaru ..
Fuji heavy industries owns majority of the company.
Did you know Toyota builds some of chevrolets motors?
hmmmmmm......

ZQ8Dude
01-28-2005, 12:57 AM
did you know the ford rangers motor is a yamaha? as well as the SHO taurus.

imho i think gm and toyota are conected in some way. my college is sponsored by toyota and we get alot of toyota parts to work on, but lately we've been getting like 5.3s, northstars and various GM motors/tranny's to build. gm has nothing to do with our school too.

MY450R
01-28-2005, 07:33 AM
did you know that a chevy aveo is really a daiwoo ?

I-7
01-28-2005, 07:46 AM
I DON'T WANT A BIG BELT BUCKLE, i said i looked at my 5.0 emblem and it was big, i don't want it to be big, but i didn't make them, i just want a normal sized belt buckle

ahhhhh!

you guys really need to pay attention and learn how to read

Why do you want such a big belt buckle?? :huh :huh

ZQ8Dude
01-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
did you know that a chevy aveo is really a daiwoo ?

heard about that, figures it'd take another company to make such a piece. im not much of a chevy man(although i own 1) but chevy alone cold never produce such a piece.

speaking of which have you ever had the misfortune to drive a daewoo? my "friend" had a leganza that he put an illegal muffler on and a modified civic air intake....i tell you what, that was one amazing 18 second beast! lol the motors in them are made so weak that after 3 months of my friend using and abusing it, doing neutral drops and various dumb things, that the motor blew a hole in the block before the tranny gave out. (nowou understand the "friend" part i hope)

yeah my spelling sucks

JTRtrx250r
01-28-2005, 10:54 PM
this thread has redneck hick written all over it LMAO

"looky here fellers...looky my beltbuckle...hilk"

and EF ya if ya cant take a joke!

bulkdriverlp
01-29-2005, 12:07 AM
this is good 3pages and his question never got answered. i had me a belt buckle that my grandpa made with some kinda polished stone in it, fell out then sucked after that, lmao

GO FULL SIZE OR STAY HOME

ZQ8Dude
01-29-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp

GO FULL SIZE OR STAY HOME

yeah alright, aside from the fact that my midsize wil take most fullsizes in a race. as well as the automatics have been used to safely tow 7000lbs.

DEAL
01-29-2005, 12:00 PM
heard about that, figures it'd take another company to make such a piece. im not much of a chevy man(although i own 1) but chevy alone cold never produce such a piece.

speaking of which have you ever had the misfortune to drive a daewoo? my "friend" had a leganza that he put an illegal muffler on and a modified civic air intake....i tell you what, that was one amazing 18 second beast! lol the motors in them are made so weak that after 3 months of my friend using and abusing it, doing neutral drops and various dumb things, that the motor blew a hole in the block before the tranny gave out. (nowou understand the "friend" part i hope)

yeah my spelling sucks

so I forgot to meantion when you say slow front wheel drive sports cars .. what about the grand am? and grand prix?

Scott-300ex
01-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
this thread has redneck hick written all over it LMAO

"looky here fellers...looky my beltbuckle...hilk"

and EF ya if ya cant take a joke!

what the heck are you talking about?

that doesn't make any sence to me

a pontiac vibe is a toyota with different body

JTRtrx250r
01-29-2005, 04:38 PM

Also, I got this belt buckle that says 4x4 on it, and i was wondering if they got one that says 5.0 or 302 on it, and if so where can i get it, let me know if you know:huh

Now don't go steeling my idea and be a millionare of the buckle i want or i'll be pissed. lol are you or are you not the 1 who posted this:blah:

Scott-300ex
01-29-2005, 04:46 PM
Wtf are you talking about?:huh

JTRtrx250r
01-29-2005, 05:00 PM
I didnt read the whole thread and my post was about your 1st post.., you dont get it..thats ok, then when I quoted you about your own post...you still dont get it, was just messin' w/ ya about YOUR BELT BUCKLE

never mind dude, sorry I even posted:ermm: :uhoh:

Scott-300ex
01-29-2005, 05:24 PM
nah man, i got it i was just givin ya chit

thank you for posting:D

JTRtrx250r
01-29-2005, 05:28 PM
nah man, i got it i was just givin ya chit

thank you for posting:D LMAO:D

killer sence of humor man haha, that was good lol, had me thinkin' I might have offended ya and wasnt to sure :D ;)

Out_Sider
01-29-2005, 06:19 PM
whoever said dodges are junk needs to be slapped in the face, and whoever says ford is junk needs to be slapped too. ppl need to face the fact that brand loyality is pointless.. someone is always gonna have something more powerful, or better suspension or whatever, no one brand is best

ZQ8Dude
01-29-2005, 11:43 PM
so I forgot to meantion when you say slow front wheel drive sports cars .. what about the grand am? and grand prix?

lets see grand-am, not a sports car. very slow sedan.

grind prix? sedan/coupe for grandma, also rather slow unless its a GTP, and even those are only like low-mid 15s

both handle way too terribly to be considered a sports car.

ZQ8Dude
01-29-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
whoever said dodges are junk needs to be slapped in the face, and whoever says ford is junk needs to be slapped too. ppl need to face the fact that brand loyality is pointless.. someone is always gonna have something more powerful, or better suspension or whatever, no one brand is best

power and suspension are one thing. tranny durability is another.

granted i wont totally knock dodge/chrysler, the tranny in my jeep is an old 3speed chrysler that works wonderfully. but ive heard nothing but bad stories when it comes to dakotas and rams.

01-30-2005, 12:05 AM
Yall aint got no belt buckles with these here ledders "5.0" on em do yall?

asfaltsurfer1
01-30-2005, 03:07 AM
Each year I custom craft quiet a few unique belt buckles, mostly for bikers gangs. My first run “one-off” custom buckles range from $200.00 (silver based allow) to $85,000.00+++ (Platinum and diamonds). I can even work with your own original art work. The first prototype is usually the most expensive, after that the mold copies are quiet reasonable, materials and casting charge only. If you contract for a custom piece your design is guaranteed to be “one of a kind” & only reproduced with your written permission or request since you actually own the mold.

If anyone here is *serious* about a custom buckle or any other peice of Jewelry/Wholesale diamonds let me know.

Deposit required!!

DEAL
01-30-2005, 10:43 AM
lets see grand-am, not a sports car. very slow sedan.

grind prix? sedan/coupe for grandma, also rather slow unless its a GTP, and even those are only like low-mid 15s

both handle way too terribly to be considered a sports car.

Then why is there styling "sport like" .. and why do they market them as "sporty" cars ... I thought only import companies did that.....

Scott-300ex
01-30-2005, 12:34 PM
lmfao JTRtrx250r, hahaha :p

so you could make me a belt buckle dude? i was thinkin of makin one myself but the lablel is so damn huge, if you could make it smaller that would be cool, let me know, although i don't want to pay $85,000,000 for it

asfaltsurfer1
01-30-2005, 03:48 PM
I can make it any size you want, just give me your dimensions and the basic art work. This would be considered a peice of fine jewelery not just a belt buckle.

JTRtrx250r
01-30-2005, 03:52 PM
lmfao JTRtrx250r, hahaha :p

so you could make me a belt buckle dude? i was thinkin of makin one myself but the lablel is so damn huge, if you could make it smaller that would be cool, let me know, although i don't want to pay $85,000,000 for it I wish I could help you bro, but in all truthfulness....I wear sweats or sportpants, I dont even own a beltbuckle haha:p :D

400exrules
01-30-2005, 06:12 PM
guess what.....