PDA

View Full Version : Madison Wi

asa_2
01-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah well today I finally decided that I am signing with the Universtiy of Wisconsin- Madison.....yeah never really been to WI (from nebraska) but they offered the most schlorship money....just wondering if there are any good places to ride around Madison so i can take that into mind before i offically sign with them to move there next fall.....but yeah i am from nebraska so it cant be worse lol
thanks
-alex

initall
01-26-2005, 01:15 PM
i live about an hour from madison

around here there is the Cheese country trails. PM me if you want more info.

And there is Black river falls.

asa_2
01-26-2005, 01:32 PM
ok thanks man ....yeah i am going for an offical visit next friday ....so...anything else do around there?....i mean there has to be more to do there than in Nebraska.....good hunting/fishing?
-alex

wilkin250r
01-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by initall
around here there is the Cheese country trails.

That's funny stuff. Big shocker that an area in Wisconsin would be named "Cheese country trails"...

fire_axx
01-26-2005, 02:36 PM
initall what city do u live in ?

ne way black river falls is deffintly better!!

initall
01-26-2005, 02:43 PM
fire_axx

I live in Darien

by Delavan and Lake Geneva

where are you from?

HtFoxChick
01-26-2005, 02:55 PM
What kind of scholarship did they offer you? educational or sport???? Congratulations anyway!

asa_2
01-26-2005, 03:02 PM
educational and part basketball but im not taking it (not enough of a schlorship to devote that much to something i don't really like)........University Nebraska Lincoln offered more but TOO close to home ...and thanks

fire_axx
01-26-2005, 03:17 PM
OMG i live in lake geneva!!!!!

89'350RX
01-26-2005, 04:14 PM
well, once you hit Madison, you will find yourself doing a lot of drinking...pretty wild campus and town.

wilkin250r
01-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by 89'350RX
well, once you hit Madison, you will find yourself doing a lot of drinking...pretty wild campus and town.

Yeah, nothing says "wild and crazy" like Wisconsin :rolleyes:

HiperEX
01-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by 89'350RX

can agree with that one:devil:

asa_2
01-26-2005, 04:22 PM
yeah drinking and college -- go hand in hand....so i've heard , noticed

4trax250x81
01-26-2005, 04:27 PM
You can always check out the Great Lakes Quad Series, that is if youre into racing.

2001-400ex'er
01-26-2005, 08:03 PM
My brother goes to UW Platteville, about an hour from Madison and there are parties every night of the week and there is alot of stuff to do if you can just find it....

foxracingpredat
01-26-2005, 09:12 PM
hey Madison is so much fun. Im still a junior at Verona High School which is only 10 minutes from the madison campus. I go down there alot to parties and football and basketball games. It is a great time. But hey i thought it might make you happy that i have 50 acres of land at my house with tons of xc trails and a mx track and im only 10 minutes from campus, you might even be ablke to keep your quad at my house, if you invite me to collge parties with you,hah. But ya there are also a lot of other trails and parks within 1 hr to 2 hrs from madtown. I also do quite a bit of xc racing. Def a sweet campus and ill probably be going there when im out of HIgh school. I also play basketball for my highschool so we got some other stuff in common. They looked at you for basketball, damn you must be pretty good. What kind of quad do ride, and do u do any racing? Let me know and give me call when your in town (608)843-4642.peace

asa_2
01-26-2005, 10:23 PM
yeah they didnt look very seriously at me for basketball ...just offered a bit of money.....but like i said not enough for the amout of time....i've raced although they kinda suck here in nebraska....and that'd be awesome man i was wondering where i was going to store my quad thanks..i'll give you a call for sure when i am in town thanks man
-alex

Flip_SideEX
01-26-2005, 11:02 PM
I live about 5 hours away. but melissa told me to look on this site for you. but i have alot of relatives that live around madison and 2 of my cuzs to to madison.

asa_2
01-26-2005, 11:12 PM
MMmmmMM Melissa, you know Melissa ??she's a great girl! Oh Yea we'll have to have a weekend ride , im willing to drive 5 hrs
-alex

Flip_SideEX
01-26-2005, 11:19 PM
Yea we can talk about it some more later on becuase i might be rebuilding my quad before spring. There are so many places to ride in wisconsin its insane. Trails all up north and not many people mind because most of them are drunks and ride quads anyways. yea melissa rules. lol

asa_2
01-26-2005, 11:23 PM
put in a good word for me? let me guess you were going to ask me the samething? haha ........She's super hot!

Flip_SideEX
01-26-2005, 11:27 PM
yea i heard her mom looks just as good. anyways about that ride up north...:rolleyes:

asa_2
01-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah you bringing up Melissa made me forget about it.....Yea man that sounds awesome--nebraska riding pretty much sucks so yeah that sounds really awesome
-alex

foxracingpredat
01-27-2005, 09:14 PM
ya there are a lot of great places to ride in wisc and you will def. have fun at madison. What kind of quad do you have?

iceracer65
01-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Yeah, nothing says "wild and crazy" like Wisconsin :rolleyes:

when it comes to hardcore beer binging, nothing says "hangover"
like wisconsin!! the land of cow $hit and beer farts:devil:

the first year the badgers went to the rose bowl (96?) the stadium flat ran out of beer....never heard that about nevadians:p :D

asa_2
01-29-2005, 04:56 AM
400ex havn't done much work to it yet.....between work and school so little time

MotoX3
01-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah, nothing says "wild and crazy" like Wisconsin :rolleyes: youve never been to hurley then:eek2:

Toadz400
01-29-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by asa_2
put in a good word for me? let me guess you were going to ask me the samething? haha ........She's super hot!

Just to let you know, Melissa's mine;) .

Plenty of places to ride in Wisconsin, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just head up north sometime and there is nothing but trails.

asa_2
01-29-2005, 10:45 AM
I heard you lucky b*stard!! As corny as it sounds she's like the most beautiful person I've ever met, she is perfect....Even though she turned me down for prom :( ...yea i am looking foward to riding in Wi
-alex

A4StrokeGuy
01-29-2005, 10:52 AM
Don't know anything about riding near madison but they party like theres no tomorow on state street:devil:

flyin#5
01-31-2005, 02:03 PM
I heard you lucky b*stard!! As corny as it sounds she's like the most beautiful person I've ever met, she is perfect....Even though she turned me down for prom :( ...yea i am looking foward to riding in Wi
-alex

well i guess if you like big beaver teeth and a nice big hick beaver down below all over you she is hot:huh :ermm:

Toadz400
01-31-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
well i guess if you like big beaver teeth and a nice big hick beaver down below all over you she is hot:huh :ermm:

I'd still like to know how the hell you came up with all of that, haha.

asa_2
02-01-2005, 11:50 AM
flyin#5- Beaver teeth?- Have you ever seen Melissa? Beaver might come to mind but trust me i'm not thinking about her teeth :blah: :devil:

Toadz400 - she's going to prom with you right? Hurt her and i'll personally kick the sh*t out of you :muscle: . Just to let you know her dad is f'in cool , just don't piss him off same with her brother

Flip_SideEX - Her mom is a MILF, another reason to go for Melissa you know she'll look good when she is older too

wilkin250r- about the whole wild and crazy thing, I come from a town with more cows than people, very few hot chicks, and we just go shoot stuff for fun cuz there is nothing better to do, so I am sure Wisconsin is going to be a lot more wild and crazy than here

Cdaleracer
02-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Madison is a big town. My grandma lives there. I used to live about 2 hours from there. Check out www.wisconsinquadracing.com I'm sure they have some trails listed on the website.

wilkin250r
02-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by iceracer65
when it comes to hardcore beer binging, nothing says "hangover"
like wisconsin!! the land of cow $hit and beer farts:devil:

the first year the badgers went to the rose bowl (96?) the stadium flat ran out of beer....never heard that about nevadians:p :D

Ok, real quick lesson for all of you that think so, Wisconsin is NOT a wild, crazy campus, and Madison is NOT a wild, crazy, party town. The only reason is seems all wild and crazy is because YOU ARE FROM WISCONSIN. Y'all think that having a beer before noon on Sunday is "wild and crazy". :blah:

Trust me, I've been there, I've seen it. :D Every college campus in the world is full of parties, booze, drugs, and loose women. It's the very definition of a college campus, Madison is no different. The only reason is seems so wild and crazy to you all is because it's so out of place in the yokel, bible-thumping, whacko-conservative that is the rest of Wisconsin. It's kinda like an elephant. Elephants are fairly common, nothing to be alarmed about, but it would sure look out-of-place taking a dump in your living room.

I go to Wisconsin every year (my girlfriend has lots of family). I've spent quite a bit of time in Madison, and it is NOT a wild, party town. You don't have strip-clubs, prostitutes, or drive-through liquor stores, ALL of which are very common in Nevada. :macho

The campus in Madison can't hold a candle to Chico State. You want a party campus, THAT place is off the hook. :bandit:

Toadz400
02-01-2005, 01:10 PM
flyin#5- Beaver teeth?- Have you ever seen Melissa? Beaver might come to mind but trust me i'm not thinking about her teeth :blah: :devil:

Toadz400 - she's going to prom with you right? Hurt her and i'll personally kick the sh*t out of you :muscle: . Just to let you know her dad is f'in cool , just don't piss him off same with her brother

Flip_SideEX - Her mom is a MILF, another reason to go for Melissa you know she'll look good when she is older too

wilkin250r- about the whole wild and crazy thing, I come from a town with more cows than people, very few hot chicks, and we just go shoot stuff for fun cuz there is nothing better to do, so I am sure Wisconsin is going to be a lot more wild and crazy than here

Nebraska sounds a lot like Wisconsin actually...but we have a lot more exciting places to ride, not just corn fields.

Just ignore flyin#5, I could never quite understand what the whole beaver teeth thing was about ha.

Yes I am taking Melissa to prom and don't worry, if I hurt her...I'd kick my own *** to death. I've only gotten a quick glimpse of a picture of her mom and she looked hot, can't wait to grow old with Melissa:D .

asa_2
02-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Yea don't try getting in her pants either the girl WONT cave in , trust me we have all tried, just letting you know so you didn't waste your time hah hah
-alex

Toadz400
02-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Yea don't try getting in her pants either the girl WONT cave in , trust me we have all tried, just letting you know so you didn't waste your time hah hah
-alex

Yea I know, she talks about that all the time. I'll treat her well while she's here, I don't plan on trying anything on her...I respect her too much. Oh well, maybe in a few years...(10) she'll put out;) haha jk. She truely is the most perfect person, ever.

When are you planning on coming to Wisconsin? There's a bunch of people here who can't wait to go riding again once the snow goes away.

iceracer65
02-01-2005, 06:34 PM
you can ride all year...what are ya a snow hater?? lol

i race every week in the winter and it keeps my skilz honed for the summer...

http://www.sandbros.net/galleries/albums/userpics/10014/aint%20workin.jpg

Toadz400
02-01-2005, 09:49 PM
you can ride all year...what are ya a snow hater?? lol

i race every week in the winter and it keeps my skilz honed for the summer...

Yea, I planned on riding this winter but the Banshee crapped out on me again...and I don't feel like rejetting the 400ex:blah: , even though I'll need to once spring rolls around because I believe it was off last year. Where in Wisconsin do you live?

Here's my ice tires to prove it.

iceracer65
02-02-2005, 10:55 AM
weyauwega...20min west of appleton

asa_2
02-02-2005, 02:18 PM
I come up for a college visit soon but i am moving up there at the end of the summer
-alex

foxracingpredat
02-02-2005, 06:12 PM
asa you have a aim screenname?

Fred55
02-02-2005, 06:23 PM
im about 2 hours from madison, we have a few tracks down here that we ride on quite a bit in the summer when im not working.

foxracingpredat
02-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Tom you still have a pred? R u going be racing any XC this year?

initall
02-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Let me know when you guys want to ride. I am always up for a ride

Fred55
02-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Nope, the predator is gone, just picked up an 05 Yfz from work, this sunday im racing an indoor mx, then the 27 im doing a harescramble in keithsburg il, that will prolly be my only one this year...the rest will be mx.

asa_2
02-04-2005, 04:12 PM
no aim but i have yahoo, asa217_55
-alex

400exstud
02-04-2005, 10:22 PM
wilkin250r I have alot of respect for you and you are in my opinion the official thinker. However, I think that you have the wrong opinion about Wisconsin and more specifically Madison. In a recent study of bars in a city to that city's residentes(SP).Wisconsin held like 6 of the top 10. Madison was #4 I think. This is a national test, mind you. Wisconsin IS the wet state.

As for having a beer before 12......:p

For the alot of the people here, a beer is the first thing they go to when they wake up.

daputz
02-05-2005, 01:02 PM
fyi: there is 1 tavern for every 419 people in WI:D

asa-2 welcome to WI I live just under an hour from Madison.

asa_2
02-08-2005, 01:18 PM
I am coming up Feb 24th (thats when i start heading up) , for like a week just to see the campus and get all that crap in order

After looking at my options , it works best for me to just go ahead and move up RIGHT after graduation and get a job there for the summer (parents want me gone right after graduation , so i'd have to be paying rent here anyway so it just makes sense to go up there)

I'll be riding in Wisconsin a lot sooner than expected which is bada*s

All of Melis's Wisconsin friends we'll have to get together and ride sometime. Who knows maybe we could talk her parents into letting her come up (ok not so likely since her dad is a "Nazi")

-alex

initall
02-08-2005, 01:29 PM
daputz

where you from

i am about an hour south of Madison

kicker696
02-08-2005, 01:44 PM
i don't know where in madison you went to, trust me, i've been to mardi gras, st. lucia, lots of "hot spots", but you haven't seen anything until you go on state street in madison on halloween, now that is crazy! For like the last 4 years there have been riots, i was there this year and we got tear gassed, pretty insane!

O and about the beer before noon, the only thing my fridge has in it right now is bud diesal, i put beer in my cereal, straight orange juice isn't even heard of in my apartment, as soon as i buy it i mix in vodka!

wilkin250r
02-08-2005, 01:59 PM
If you put state street during halloween in the same league as mardi gras, you obviously did NOT hit the right spots in mardi gras!

Toadz400
02-08-2005, 02:04 PM
All of Melis's Wisconsin friends we'll have to get together and ride sometime. Who knows maybe we could talk her parents into letting her come up (ok not so likely since her dad is a "Nazi")

-alex

Yea, just let us know when you want to go riding and we'll meet up somewhere. I at least know about her dad being a Nazi so I also doubt Melissa would be able to come up, even though her mom is lying to her dad about prom...Melissa is "going to her relatives house" that weekend ;) .

asa_2
02-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Yea I was pretty shocked when Melissa told me that she was going up there for prom, since her dad is the most protective dad i've seen. He is cool like just talking to him but when Melissa comes upstairs DONT EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH HER if you do you'll get the look of death from her dad (that's how she describes it and she is right).

Yea I'm getting a different cell phone so i'll get one of you guys the number as soon as I have it so we can plan that ride

-alex

Toadz400
02-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Yea I was pretty shocked when Melissa told me that she was going up there for prom, since her dad is the most protective dad i've seen. He is cool like just talking to him but when Melissa comes upstairs DONT EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH HER if you do you'll get the look of death from her dad (that's how she describes it and she is right).

Yea I'm getting a different cell phone so i'll get one of you guys the number as soon as I have it so we can plan that ride

-alex

Haha, I have heard of the "Look of Death" and I can say I'm not looking foward to meeting her dad, considering she's talked about me before...hopefully not in front of her dad though :( .

Sounds good, do you have MSN? If not, you should get it, it'd be a lot easier to communicate with all of us Wisconsinites.

daputz
02-08-2005, 02:23 PM
I am in FT Atkinson.

Halloween on state street is a blast:D Mardi Gras is also alot of fun, but a bit of hike for a 3 day drunk.

zephead400ex
02-08-2005, 02:25 PM
...full of parties, booze, drugs, and loose women. It's the very definition of a college campus...

...or my house:D

hehe, jp!

flyin#5
02-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Ok, real quick lesson for all of you that think so, Wisconsin is NOT a wild, crazy campus, and Madison is NOT a wild, crazy, party town. The only reason is seems all wild and crazy is because YOU ARE FROM WISCONSIN. Y'all think that having a beer before noon on Sunday is "wild and crazy". :blah:

your f'ing retarded. tell me one other place in the god damn world where in a 5 mile radius in the middle of nowhere you can ride to 10 bars and a strip club?

there is a town called lewis, unicorperated and has a population of about 70people. they have 4 bars, seriously dont blink or you'll miss it.

i can go get plastered at the bar with my dad when im 1 day old, how about you?

i bet 1/4 our population can polish off a 12 pack on the way to work and not even get a buzz, but i bet you nevadians are way crazier:rolleyes:

wilkin250r
02-08-2005, 03:20 PM
your f'ing retarded. tell me one other place in the god damn world where in a 5 mile radius in the middle of nowhere you can ride to 10 bars and a strip club?

Are you kidding me? 10 bars and a strip club? Whoopee. In Nevada, we have 10 strip clubs in a 5 mile radius, and even more bars.

Madison is NOT wild and crazy. Somebody mentioned that there have been riots during big holidays. Whoopee. There are several riots each year in Reno and Tahoe, most notably on New Years, Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras), 4th of July, Cinco De Mayo, and Hot August Nights. But I wouldn't describe them as "crazy" or "party towns".

I'm not saying that Madison is completely boring (although all the rest of Wisonsin IS boring). I'm simply saying its not as wild and crazy as y'all make it out to be. So it has bars, and parties, Whoopee, EVERY TOWN ACROSS AMERICA has bars and parties. Trust me, I've been there. Your town isn't any more wild and crazy than Reno NV, Seatle WA, Denver CO, Chicago IL, Phoenix AZ, Sacramento CA, ect...

It only seems wild and crazy because you are from Wisconsin, and everything around is ultra-conservative and boring, so ANY hint of a party really stands out.

Here's a simple example. When do the bars typically close in Madison?

iceracer65
02-08-2005, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daputz
[B]fyi: there is 1 tavern for every 419 people in WI:D

then consider how many of those ppl are of drinking age. or even drink for that matter...the actual # is WAY less.:devil:

BuB400
02-08-2005, 05:18 PM
I think wilkin250r is really Austin Powers , Hail to the king of swing baby!

flyin#5
02-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Are you kidding me? 10 bars and a strip club? Whoopee. In Nevada, we have 10 strip clubs in a 5 mile radius, and even more bars.

AND I QUOTE "IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" its almost standard procedure up here... in navada i dont think you have many bars sitting in the absolut middle of nowhere. of course in a fricking city your going to have more.... genious i tell you, purely genious. im sure you have lived in madison also so you know what its like all the time? or are you being biased because you live in nevada... where there is so much more to do:rolleyes: i know wisconsin is boring.... i mean for pussies like you that probably cant ride worth ***** it would be, but for us who can take our quads out of first gear its a ****ing blast:)

nice 8 ball btw.... i take it you like balls?:ermm: maybe you should stay in nevada from now on. :eek:

iceracer65
02-08-2005, 07:00 PM
sorry most of us cheese heads arent that ignorant:rolleyes:

speedy400
02-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Well coming from southern MN, WI is rediculesly full of bars. I meen MN has like 2 strip bars in the state:rolleyes: . Wilkin i got nothin against you, I swear your the most knowlagable person on the site except for my dads friend kevin while drunk(mike you know what i'm talkin about, lol!) so your prolly right lol. But yeah from my experiance riding in WI, its a blast.-darren

bignorm
02-08-2005, 08:52 PM
well i live about an hour and 10 mins away from madison and about 30 mins away from the chese coutry trails. gimme a hola if interested. yeah one of my buddies goes to plateville and some of my otherfriends just went up there 2 weeks ago for a party,

-josh

daputz
02-08-2005, 09:42 PM
I find it odd that that Vegas doesn't have a college within the top 10 for party schools??????? But it just so happens that UW Madison is, hmmmmmmm very interesting;).

http://encarta.msn.com/college_article_partyheartyschools/that_party_the_heartiest.html

With that ranking aside, there is some actual learning that goes on in between the "riots" and political protests.

GO BADGERS:macho

asa_2
03-02-2005, 08:27 AM
My trip has been awesome so far, awesome school, awesome people. People are WAAAY more into four-wheeling up here than back home which is cool. Got drunk had fun with this chick that looked like Jessica Simpson when I was drunk , woke up and she no longer looked like Jessican Simpson, more like Marge Simpson :(... yea well I am going to go drive around with my cousin and see what we can find .

-alex

wilkin250r
03-02-2005, 10:26 AM
AND I QUOTE "IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" its almost standard procedure up here... in navada i dont think you have many bars sitting in the absolut middle of nowhere. of course in a fricking city your going to have more.... genious i tell you, purely genious. im sure you have lived in madison also so you know what its like all the time? or are you being biased because you live in nevada... where there is so much more to do:rolleyes: i know wisconsin is boring.... i mean for pussies like you that probably cant ride worth ***** it would be, but for us who can take our quads out of first gear its a ****ing blast:)

nice 8 ball btw.... i take it you like balls?:ermm: maybe you should stay in nevada from now on. :eek:

Mature response, attacking my riding ability, and then calling me a homo. What in the blue blazes does my avatar have to do with Madison?

Look, I've spent some time in quite a few places. My girlfriend's entire family lives near the Dells, so I've spent some time in Wisconsin and Madison. I've got family in New England, Illinois, South Dakota, and Washington, and I've spent enough time in each to draw a fairly decent comparison.

You know what I've found out? I know it will come as a complete shock, considering your 'cRaZy' lifestyle of keggers and orgies. Madison isn't any more wild and crazy than any other city. So you have bars and stripclubs, whoopee! WE have bars and stripclubs (LOTS of stripclubs), Sacramento CA has bars and stripclubs, Boston has bars and stripclubs, Chicago has bars and stripclubs, Seattle has bars and stripclubs, Phoenix has bars and stripclubs. Get the meaning? EVERYBODY has bars and stripclubs.

So you have parties and riots on holidays? Whoopee. So does EVERY major city across the U.S.

I'm not saying that Madison is completely boring and dead. Not at all, it can be a fun place with the right guide. What I'm saying is that it's NOT a wild, crazy, party town. In fact, it pales in comparison to Vegas. The only reason it may SEEM like a wild place is because the rest of Wisconsin is utterly boring and stiff. Of course you all go riding a lot, what else is there to do?

wilkin250r
03-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by daputz
I find it odd that that Vegas doesn't have a college within the top 10 for party schools??????? But it just so happens that UW Madison is, hmmmmmmm very interesting;).

That doesn't surprise me in the least, especially from Vegas. In Vegas, all the partying is outside the campus. Let's face it, there is only so much booze and partying you can do before it gets old. With so much of it around you ALL the time, you don't need to go to college to find it. Many people go to UNLV to actually learn something.

asa_2
03-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Every college town has drinking, drugs, girls. strip clubs/ Madison is really no different than the UN -Lincoln....or any other major College. Everyone has a different point of view on "wild and crazy"! For a kid from hick-filled NE , Madson is going to seem "wild and crazy" it all just depends on where you are from, and what you do for fun .....you can make any place "wild and crazy" if you want.

-alex

iceracer65
03-02-2005, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by daputz
[B]fyi: there is 1 tavern for every 419 people in WI:D

then consider how many of those ppl are of drinking age. or even drink for that matter...the actual # is WAY less.:devil:

just wanted to throw this back up:devil:

foxracingpredat
03-03-2005, 10:32 PM
asa u still in madtown?

JUSTINcredible
03-03-2005, 11:04 PM
i enjoyed reading about you to arguing over which os more crazier:blah:

ive never been to nevada but have been to wisconson more than a few times and each time was a blast.

asa_2
03-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Madison was sick! Can't wait til I'm up there for good. Didn't ride but scoped some places out , so much better than Nebraska! I can't wait
-Alex

Brown450R
03-19-2005, 09:45 PM
I don't know if wisconsin is "wild and crazy" compared to other places or not. I have lived here my whole life. I have to say, I love beer. I love racing, and I love the Packers. Since I was 3 years old I have cried only twice. Once when Dale Earnhardt died, and the other time when I spilled my last ice cold pabst I had in the fridge. I was devastated.
Seriously though, I think there is a lot more hard core drunks here than just about anywhere else. I'm not talking about the college kids. They are all drunks everywhere. I think if you look up per capita alchohol consumption, you'll see wisconsin ranks right up there with the best of them. Look up obesity stats and you'll see wisconsin right up there at the top too. Yeah, Go Badgers!! Beer and brats. Don't ever try to out-drink someone from wisconsin. Its just a bad idea.