PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah Jones wins the GNC

09-06-2001, 01:57 PM
I don't really know if any of you care but JJ will be wearin the #1 plate next season,,,,After about 3 races into the season I could pretty much tell he was gonna spank em this season.. I don't know if any of you have ever seen Jeremiah ride a quad but it's like the boy's not human,,,Chris29 can back me up on this,,,it's just absolutely amazing how fast he can push himself and his bike. There's no doubt he earned the #1 plate and it was well deserved,,,If he gets the holeshot at a race there's nobody even close to him, after that point,,not even the other pro's,,if he ever gets his holeshots down he'll beat Gary Dentons record of most GNC wins...which I think is like 8.. next up is Tim Farr with 3,,,my money's on JJ,,

Hopefully he'll be racing at the Rocky Ridge Pro quad shootout this weekend at our local track,,,, I might just have ta get his autograph. Or who knows maybe he'll want mine after seein how good I ride...LOL :D :D :D

Lasher
09-06-2001, 03:27 PM
Last year I had the chance to see the Mt. Morris race. I could not believe how fast these guys actually are. Glad to hear JJ won first place.

For the last two years, a few pros have shown up for the last race of the season here in New England. Travis Spader has made it for both. I always thought the local pros were fast but when compared to Spader - look out. Especially at Southwick MA which is nothing but a sandy whooped out course by the end of the day.

Angela Moore came one year, she destroyed the womans class and held her own in the regular class. I think it was the 250 A class.

One year we had a jumping contest when Spader was there. Travis got out the shovel, helped groom the jump then took the first test run. He shot straight up in the air about 20 feet over the top of jump (tabletop) and then landed on the flat at the bottom. I would have to say he landed from 40 feet up better than I do hitting a 5 foot jump!

09-06-2001, 03:31 PM
Yeah,, if you've never seen a Pro quad racer in action,,then you don't know what fast is on an ATV,,:devil

EXtreme-
09-06-2001, 04:28 PM
Here's some coverage and pics of mt morris this summer...... Highpoint Raceway (http://www.paatving.com/paracing.asp)

callen74
09-06-2001, 08:36 PM
Jeremiah definitely deserved the championship. He is the most talented and determined guy out there right now. I've been to several GNC nationals and to watch them ride is amazing! I agree Jones is so fast on a motocross track. He seems to have a little more of something that Gust, Farr, and Spader doesn't have.

300exrider99
09-11-2001, 05:13 AM
I know what your sayin Rico I saw him at the Orrville TT race and wow. He was ripping it up!

chris29
09-13-2001, 01:13 PM
All I have to say is he is not human! I never seen anyone ride like he doe's. He will beat Gary Dentons record if he races long enough. I think if you put him and Ricky Carmical on a mx track he would spank RC. Quads get faster lap times on MX tracks anyway its a proven fact and JJ is living prove.

RideRed04
09-13-2001, 03:23 PM
I was hoping digger doug would win, just to make a 4-stroke statement. He is also from wisconsin, and want him to show everyone that a hick from da nort can win... hehe.:D :D

Wheelie
09-14-2001, 10:05 PM
It's all about the name........:D :D :D :D

Warrioreater400ex
09-18-2001, 05:07 PM
man in gncc action, bill ballance amazes me! he is almost always up front, and if hes not.... hell be there before long! haha i mean just the way he handles his bike flyin through the woods and stuff is just psycho!

chris29
09-18-2001, 08:10 PM
Yep Bill Ballance is the man in the woods, Ive also seen him down at the track me and rico go to Blackrock MX, He races some motocross when hes not kicking a** in the woods. But he is also following up the woods King Barry Hawk. Just like JJ and Gary Denton.

Warrioreater400ex
09-18-2001, 08:41 PM
is Bill ballance any good on an mx track? i mean it seems like hed be pretty good considering the way he is in the woods! i mean could you n rico keep up with him?