PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for CARFAX....pic. of my new (2002) Jeep Wrangler X

alimdar2times
01-26-2005, 02:08 AM
I posted the other night that I was going to buy a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I test drove it again Monday morning, and something just seemed not right with it. I told the dealer I needed a little more time, and I went home and looked up the Jeep on CARFAX, and lo and behold, a rollover accident in Rock County, Wisconsin in 2001! Needless to say, I walked away. I'm glad I did, because I found and bought this one: a 2002 Jeep Wrangler X. It has the following:

- 4.0 inline six, 50K miles
- Hard doors, softtop
- CD w/ soundbar and factory subwoofer
- Premium Alloys
- Jeep step bars
- Tilt Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Air Conditioning

The pic is the actual vehicle as it sits on the dealers' lot (gotta love the giant KIA in the background!)

Guy400
01-26-2005, 04:10 AM
When I was used car shopping last spring I bought the unlimited usage Carfax service and it's truly frightening what's being sold out there.

ZQ8Dude
01-26-2005, 12:24 PM
lol with that big kia sign, looks like it should be a picture of a liberty.

btw, good luck with it, be happy you got the 6 cylinder. those 4 cylinders are nice but if you ever lift it, its a little underpowered.

bama400ex
01-26-2005, 03:38 PM
looks good, wish i had the full doors. if your not a member already this is a good site for jeep info. www.jeepsunlimited.com