PDA

View Full Version : Another West Coast MX series~Wild,Wild, West series

QuadJunkies
01-26-2005, 12:12 AM
this was a VERY cool series and they are VERY QUAD FRIENDLY!! I encourage anyone that can attend to do this series...! :):)

~~WILD,WILD,WEST NATIONALS,WESTERN POWERSPORTS ~~
~MOTORCROSS SERIES~~

The Race Season is almost upon usand were getting excited to see all of you again.Layne and I thank each and every one of you for your incredible support last year .We had an absolutely great time with you all. We have made alot of new freinds and saw many new faces .
We are pleased to announce that WESTERN POWER SPORTS,FLY, and SCOTT USA are our title sponsors for 2005. YAMAHA,HONDA,KAWI, and SUZUKI are providing factory contingencies again this year . MICHELIN will be providing BIB BUCKS for both days through the whole series for all classes. FLY BUCKS will be avail. on Sunday races only for all classes.Factory contengencies are paid for Sunday race events. SCOTT BUCKS are given away for different classes on Sat. Additional Contengencies will be provided also.
Additional contengencies will be provided at the end of the series,Pro money along with amatuer continengies to every rider that qualifies in our series. The additional Pro Moeny will be paid back as follows:
$1,000.00 for each Saturday Event and 4,500.00 will be paid back to the qualified Pro's at the year end awards banquet.Our End of Series banquet is absolutely wonderful. As the riders and there families are enjoying a meal my crew and I do the awards presentation.Everyone that rides 14 days out of the 18 days is elegible for a year ends awards regardless of placement. Year ends awards consist of,a plaque or trophy,contingency prizes and meal tickets for the rider and two guests. Everyone is acknowledged and prizes.Its like having a 2nd Christmas!Some examples of some of the contengency prizes provided for the year are as follows:
Ramps,goggles,gear,helmets,gear bags,bike stands,bike parts, tires,ect.... The list is too long to to mention everything.But please be assured these prizes are AWESOME!Again,everyone that is elegible will get acknowledged.Its the least we can do for your support!~
We STRONGLY encourage you to get your memberships in early to aviod standing in long lines on race dyas and to reserve your bike number for the season. PRe-Registration for memberships are,$20.00 for your first class then 10.00 per each Additional class.If memberships are purchased on the day of the race, the cost is $30.00 plus $10.00 per additional class. We will offer dya cards at $5.00 per class per day.Pre-registration must be mailed in no later than March 18th 2005. We will prepare your membership card and be sent to you or you can pick it up on the day of the first race .Please print clearly and send the membership froms back to me .Mail your memberships to pmt. To:

Tina Mouritsen
2092 N. Sapphire Place
Meridian,Id. 83642

Friday March 25th sign up will stay open until 10PM with the remainder of the Friday night sign ups omly open until 9PM.We will also be opening sign ups at 530AM on Sat. March 26th .Regardless of the number of people in line for Sat. sing up practice will start PROMPTLY at 7AM
NO REFUNDS will be given once prectice has started for the race event throughout the whole series.

QuadJunkies
01-26-2005, 01:15 AM
Please sign the early sign up form conatined in this letter.Last years sign up was such a success that were doing it again this year but only for the 1st round of Mesquite NV. This will help save time for everyone.Remember when signing up through the mail, you will need to pay your membership and your sign up together(example)Memberships for one class is $20.00 and sign up to race is for one class(am.Class) both days is 50.00 equaling $70.00 for the wk end. Shortly after recieving your sgn up forms I will enter the information into the computer and send a copy of the form back to you for your records. Gate pick will not be computed generated at the first round,insead gate pick will occur at the starting gate pre-stage area.
Please be aware that there is special insurance requirements for the Mesquite race event only.Each rider will be required to purchace an insurance card at the cost of $20.00in order to ride this event. This special insurance is specific to the Mesquite race ONLY.
This yearsschedule is for 9 weekends,which is 18 days od racing.All races will be counted for pints none will be thrown out. All we require is that a rider copletes one lap for that class to be scored. this will keep the riders eligible for series awards.Some of our classes have changed a little this year.We will allow ATVS again this year
:blah: Since we had such an increase in women riders I have separated the class now. We have a 15 and under and 16 and above classes along with the Powder Puff class for the Pee Wees. We will only have two over 25 classes,Over25B and over 25Pro .In order to stay in consistent with our oragnizations for age eligibilitywe are cutting off the date this year from April 1stto Jan1st.
If you have any questions send me an email to tmouritsen@cableone.net or call me at 208-288-1391.

It is in your best interest to make sure all hotel res. be made as early as possible to guarentee a room. I will be sending out flylers about hotels in two weeks.
Also, watch for more info on the web page
www.wildwestseries.com which will be updated shortly.

Im listing the locations races will take place:

Mesquite NV~~March 26th-27th Contengencies~~Honda,Suzuki

Ogden Utah~~ April 23rd-24th Contengencies~~Yamaha,Suzuki,Kaw.

Boise Idaho~~May7th-8th
Contengencies~~Honda,Yamaha

Kimberly Idaho~~ May28th-29th
Contengencies~~Suzuki,Kaw.

Ogden UT.~~June11th-12th
Contengencies~~Kaw,Suzuki,Yamaha

Filmore UT~~June18th-19th
contengencies~~Yamaha,Kaw,honda

Price UT~~ July9th-10th
Contengencies~~Kaw,honda

Vernal UT~~Aug.20th-21st
Contengencies~~Yamaha,Suzuki