PDA

View Full Version : hey pappy a-arms

Tommy 17
01-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey pappy i just got ur message on aol... i was studying haha

if u can do it in a nice red vein or silver vein or even black...

do what u think will look good... i dunno how a red vein would look with all the black and red... i know the silvervein the arens had looked awesome... basically surprise me! haha i don't care what u do i trust ya:devil:

the only reason i sorta wanna stay away from the same red as the frame is because its fading a lil bit and new pc may look weird being bright red and the frame being kinda duller now...

heres a picture of the quad get creative! and post a pic up when ur done i'm diein to see them haha

p.s. NO PINK!!!!

Tommy 17
01-25-2005, 09:28 PM
heres another picture... the more i look at it silver vein is probably goin to be the best... unless u have some new colors i don't know about!

Dave400ex
01-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Tommy the silvervein does look nice. I think charcoal metallic would also look good.

Pappy
01-26-2005, 07:27 PM
tommy, if you can swing some new fenders, ill take the bike down, give her a complete make over and what not. youve got a little time before college is done:devil:

let me know, i wanna trick her out before spring:cool:

Tommy 17
01-26-2005, 07:38 PM
if arens would give me my money back i could get new fenders!!!! haha

actually the new color combo i want would work with any fender!!!:eek2:

i was thinking a white frame with everything else the same color as a new set of plastic... i'm sure i can swing some new plastic... i'll tell u what hold off on the a-arms i'll talk to pops tomorrow...

what about white frame with either lime green or orange plastic...

then make the a-arms swinger stem calipars etc all that color also... or i could even do yellow with new 05 plastic:devil:

damnit now u got me thinking!!!:blah:

Dave400ex
01-26-2005, 08:20 PM
Tommy I'm sending you my motor so you can take that down! :devil: Powdercoat and Moly Coat everything up. :blah: