Stevie-D
01-25-2005, 05:31 PM
wrecked my baby sunday. the car i hit got the worst of it

JRDrider22
01-25-2005, 05:38 PM
so whos fault wat it?

Honda4trax250x
01-25-2005, 05:46 PM
trust me dude, I know what its like to lose a truck you love. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

I got into an accident with a drunk driver 3 months ago and lost my Blazer that I put so much work into, it really sucks to lose something you cared about. Now i bought a Jeep, that inmany ways is better, but people think im crazy when i tell them I would rather have my blazer back.

SRH
01-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
wrecked my baby sunday. the car i hit got the worst of it

looks like it needs a new grill and headlights..hey did you plow that other kid off the road on his quad:p

EPDP99
01-25-2005, 08:11 PM
that has to be the coolest thing i have ever seen.

black450r
01-25-2005, 08:14 PM
all dodge truck owners are them

Punk'd
01-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by SRH
looks like it needs a new grill and headlights..hey did you plow that other kid off the road on his quad:p

lmao nice pic

user101
01-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by black450r
all dodge truck owners are them
ur just jealous of the ol' hemi:macho

Stevie-D
01-25-2005, 10:00 PM
as ya can see, the only thing wrong is the grille and the headlight. i'm goin out saturday to get a new one.

lmao...i put the stupid thing into a snowbank a little while ago. came up over a hill and went right into it.

ZQ8Dude
01-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by user101
ur just jealous of the ol' hemi:macho

you mean the fake marketing gimic hemi?

anyways the truck doesnt look too bad, id say you got lucky

Stevie-D
01-26-2005, 01:52 PM

hmmm...

no hemishperical heads on the new ones i take it??? that would mean that dodge called it a hemi just so people would think "ohhh...hemi...gotta have it...":p

sounds kinda like a fake marketing gimic to me.:chinese:
it they truly dont use the hemi heads

ZQ8Dude
01-26-2005, 04:44 PM
ive been told its a yes and no thing. the concept was a hemi, but when it came to production they had to modify it to get to pass emissions(epa sucks) so they claim hemi, but its not really a "real hemi" in the sense of hotrods

Honda4trax250x
01-26-2005, 05:52 PM
I hate the Rams that have the huge Hemi stickers all over it, just so we can know that the idiot drives a Hemi Ram.

It was a great marketing scheme by dodge though, I will give them that.

ZQ8Dude
01-26-2005, 08:54 PM
be even better if they hadnt made that new body style so friggin heavy so their "hemi" would deliver

markk
01-27-2005, 01:39 PM
See that dent in the rear quarter? Yeah that puppie totaled out a 96 Chevy Caviler, and an 87 Buick. I ran the stoplight and hit TWO cars with one wreck in the EXact same spot!!!

Syrus
01-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by markk
See that dent in the rear quarter? Yeah that puppie totaled out a 96 Chevy Caviler, and an 87 Buick. I ran the stoplight and hit TWO cars with one wreck in the EXact same spot!!!

Dude, buy a damn trailor, thats not safe at all. Not that i really care, its this weekend i saw 2 ppl get killed from people carrying unsafe loads.

user101
01-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by ZQ8Dude

anyways the truck doesnt look too bad, id say you got lucky

can u not read...i siad the OL' HEMI

ZQ8Dude
01-28-2005, 01:06 AM
well if i cant read, then you cant read and dont know dodge for anything.

that guy was refering to dodge trucks

real hemis were never in the trucks.

"ol' hemi" is something id expect to hear from someone who doesnt get dodges marketing scheme. refering to the old hemi design, and not the old hemi motor itself

DEAL
01-28-2005, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
as ya can see, the only thing wrong is the grille and the headlight. i'm goin out saturday to get a new one.

lmao...i put the stupid thing into a snowbank a little while ago. came up over a hill and went right into it.

What year is your truck?

Stevie-D
01-28-2005, 10:00 AM
the truck is a '95. its got the 3.9 magnum-
5-speed manual tranny. its got a lund visor, chrome lightbar with 2 6 inch KC Daylighters on it. its got straight pipes with two glasspacked stainless steel tips. class 2 hitch. windows are tinted. has an amp hooked to 2 8-inch subs under the rear seat. paint is custom. same colors as the dakotas used that year, except its PPG. both the green and the silver have a crap load of metalflake it them.

I just put over $2,000 into the truck a few months back. BFG All Terrain tires, new shocks, brake lines, ball joints, tie rod ends, axle seals, rear brakes, parking brake, and exhaust. its running great. when i realized i was going to hit the guy, i wasnt worried about the other car, i was worrying about my truck. it would be my crappy luck if it got screwed up bad and ended up getting totaled. luckily there is only light damage to my truck. the accord i hit is gonna cost some money to fix, but thats what insurance is for i guess.
luckily noone was hurt.