PDA

View Full Version : 400ex vs 250R

400ex Ride Red
01-25-2005, 03:20 PM
A friend of mine has a 250R that is pretty much stock I think and he isnt the best rider but he thinks he can beat anyone just becuase he has a R. I know I can beat him on a track because I have been riding alot longer than him and I am a better rider. But I was wondering if you guys think I can beat him in a drag on my 02 400ex with a R4 slip on, stage 1 jet kit, modded air box lid, and Razr's all the way around? Im almost completley sure I can beat him because I raced another friend of mine who has a 250R that has a FMF gold series pipe I think and were are about the same at riding skill and I out weigh him by about 40 pounds and he only beat me by about maybe 2 or 3 lengths in about a 300yd drag before I had my Razr's. Just thought I would see what you guys think.

Thanks

BrandonBlackmon
01-25-2005, 03:33 PM
I think the only way you can take him is by dragging on dirt. His inexperience and the possability of him spinning out on take off might give you enough time to get a good enough lead to win......
but, a 250r will in fact outrun a 400ex!;)

400exnac
01-25-2005, 09:11 PM
I can take my buddies R once we get up to a higher speed. He has an 86 with a fatty and a FMF muffler, K&N, and its bored out one size. Ive dragged on the dirt, street and the sand. He gets me off the line but after that its over.

01-26-2005, 12:31 AM
these kinda threads are retarded lol.. why dont you just go out, and run them? see what they will do, its about the only way your gonna really find out..

Jesse