PDA

View Full Version : dissions...dissions...keep it or leave it

660rider0_3
01-24-2005, 09:36 PM
im going through a big dission right now.....get a cannondale moto or keep my raptor and put some money in it....give me some help on this one my head hurting because of this dission...:confused:

Moto92
01-24-2005, 09:42 PM
*cough* 450R *cough*

660rider0_3
01-24-2005, 09:49 PM
my cuzins the honda man im not to intrested in them.....

dsracer666
01-24-2005, 09:52 PM
ATK450! you will not regret it!

I had a raptor, it was a never ending money pit!

Honda4trax250x
01-24-2005, 10:01 PM
im going to be the first to say it

ITS DECISIONS!

SGA
01-24-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
im going to be the first to say it

ITS DECISIONS! :D :D

Honda4trax250x
01-24-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SGA
:D :D

haha normaly I dont get too mad at people for spelling, but thats the worst ive ever seen, its not even phonetic

FourFiftyFour
01-24-2005, 10:56 PM
get the cannondale

YFZ450Ridr
01-24-2005, 10:57 PM
people say that atk/cannondale are one of the most awesome quads out there. never ridden one but i have ridden a raptor before and it was a decent quad. people say that they are tipsy but if you know how to lean that problem is gone. i know cannondales are a bit more $$$ so i guess its all up for what will fit your budget better and what type of quad u want and what you want to do with it. personally id get the C-Dale in a heartbeat, if i had the opportunity.

Chanman420q
01-25-2005, 12:51 AM
personally it just depends. Think it threw. Take all of all the factors and weigh them throurally. The biggest one for all of us ATV atticted riders is money. Im assuming that you dont have tons of money to just throw around like its nothing, otherwise ud prolly just get both ( im not taking a shot at your money situation, dont take this the wrong way of any sort ) or you do, and you dont see a reason to have both. Id say think about how much money your going to sink into the raptor to get it where you want it, and then think about how much money ud sink into the moto to get it where you want it. Then concider which one was designed to meet your type of riding. If your an MX racer, the moto would prolly be a better choice 9 outa 10 times. but people do prefer certain thing. If your a trail rider, the moto prolly wouldnt be the greatest trail quad. but again, it prolly isnt the worse either. The raptor has revease, that may be something ud like to keep. Both machines are reliable with proper maintance, just like all machines. But the moto, as im sure you know, is EFI, is that something youd beable to tackle if a problem came up? and if not, is there some place you can take it too, that would work on it? i know theres a couple shops around here, but only 2 of them would service my 400 back when i was weary about doing things my self. An lastly id concider which one you feel more comperable on. I know when i bought my 400ex, i had no prior experience with them, i got it because it was the top quad at the time and went with the croud. Lucky for me i loved it. and didnt get stuck with something i didnt like. Thats a reason im not to interested in the 450s. Hope i helped and that u make the right desision

MY450R
01-25-2005, 07:05 AM
keep the rappy and soupe the chit out of it
dont waste your money on a stock atk
a fully modded rappy is the way to go

400exrules
01-25-2005, 07:41 AM
LMFAO, IM SORRY, but its kinda hard to take someone serious when they mispell decision so bad that u cant even hardly recognize it lmfao!

i mean, wtf were u thinkin....sound out the word u spelled....it sounds nothing like decision:huh lmfgdao

im sorry, i couldnt help it

Cody_300ex
01-25-2005, 07:48 AM
go with the c-dale/ATK

Honda4trax250x
01-25-2005, 07:56 AM
well I think its safe to say 660rider wont be coming back

scared another one:ermm:

seatec
01-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
LMFAO, IM SORRY, but its kinda hard to take someone serious when they mispell decision so bad that u cant even hardly recognize it lmfao!

i mean, wtf were u thinkin....sound out the word u spelled....it sounds nothing like decision:huh lmfgdao

im sorry, i couldnt help it

must be tough to be that perfect. Did you ever stopped to consider that English may not be that persons first language?

Way to go and make the guy feel welcome!

bansheeguy77
01-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by seatec
must be tough to be that perfect. Did you ever stopped to consider that English may not be that persons first language?

a typo is a just that. but if you can screw an easy word up so badly thats a shame. i doubt hes from russia or a foreign country.

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=677585#677585

i think we should do that.

oh yea and i would keep the raptor

UglyMotha™
01-25-2005, 09:04 AM
what's a dissions :confused:

400exrules
01-25-2005, 10:35 AM

thank you

but really.......no ones perfect, all of us make spelling and grammar errors, but spelling decisions, like this----> dissions
......and spelling it 4 times...thats terrible. Dont tell me u have sympathy for someone that sad, when u dont know how to spell a word, atleast spell it so that it sounds like the word, so ppl can halfway figure out wut your tryin to say. Dissions sounds nothin like f*ckin decision...

i mean.......come on!

MY450R
01-25-2005, 10:36 AM
chill out man!
who the hell cares

wilkin250r
01-25-2005, 10:44 AM

I doubt it. If English was not his first language, he would make grammatical errors, but not spelling errors. You can look up the proper spelling of any word, but it's much more difficult to look up rules of grammer.

If "decision" is not in his native language, he would need look up the spelling, because he COULDN'T spell it phonetically. As such, his spelling would probably be nearly perfect, but his grammer would be off, because he can't easily look up the rules for that.

EXtremeEXer50
01-25-2005, 11:19 AM
400exrules....ur a d!ckhead dude u sit on here and u dont even have a quad u just sit around talking about it like u actually no something and then u cad mouth someone because they made a mistake im getting really sick of ur stupid attitude and u need to grow up this site doesnt need c0cks like u....and by the way it really makes me mad when u bad talk a quad when u dont even have one...queer:mad:

Honda4trax250x
01-25-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by EXtremeEXer50
400exrules....ur a d!ckhead dude u sit on here and u dont even have a quad u just sit around talking about it like u actually no something and then u cad mouth someone because they made a mistake im getting really sick of ur stupid attitude and u need to grow up this site doesnt need c0cks like u....and by the way it really makes me mad when u bad talk a quad when u dont even have one...queer:mad:

so are you implying that since he does not own a quad he is a homosexual?:eek:

after reading your post, i checked your profile and I was very surprised to see it came from a 25 year old and not a 13 year old

Quad18star
01-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Wow ... a lot of you guys can make topics like this go to chits . The guy asked a simple question about quads and you turn it into an f'ing English class . Too bad we're not all perfect like a lot of you guys .

I say keep the Raptor and dump more money into it . I've heard of way too many problems with the Cannondale/ATK s .

Allen
01-25-2005, 11:33 AM
chill out man!

What he said...:cool:

UglyMotha™
01-25-2005, 11:42 AM
its kweer:o

660rider0_3
01-25-2005, 12:13 PM
i have had so many problems and its only been a year thats why im thinking of getting something different like the cannondale......im trying to get away from yamaha because my blaster and my raptor both have the motors out of the frame......i got two shops with in an hour of me that work on cannondales.....
i dont want the 450r or the yfz i like to be different thats why i was thinking of the cannondale plus they are a good race quad......

jiggaman2401
01-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Sounds like to me you got your mind made up! Go with the cannondale man.. Its your quad and thats what it sounds like youll be happy with.. Good luck!:macho

quad
01-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Sounds like you pretty much made up your mind.Seems you're set on getting the cannondale.I say make the switch also.Good luck with whatever you decide.
Ignore the B.S. that people here are giving you for a misspelled word.It happens.Chalk it up to chat slang,or the shortening of "decision". I mean afterall,one person that was givin' ya slack about it,used words like "ppl" for people and "wut" for what.:D

jiggaman2401
01-25-2005, 12:31 PM
WERD!!:D

wilkin250r
01-25-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 660rider0_3
i dont want the 450r or the yfz i like to be different thats why i was thinking of the cannondale plus they are a good race quad......

I don't see too many Bayous in MX races, that would be different. I also don't see too many ATC185's on the drag strip.

Do whatever you want, obviously, if you want to be different, that's fine. My point is just to make you stop and think. Perhaps everybody is riding the 450r and YFZ for a reason.

660rider0_3
01-25-2005, 03:32 PM
yea now i just have to find a moto near Florida.........

CannondaleRider
01-25-2005, 04:47 PM
Dude, if you EVER have second thoughts about getting a Cannondale, slap yourself(j/k, lol)

But seriously, my brother-in-law got BOTH(thats right TWO) his Motos for $7,000.

For the great prices you can get Dales for, why would you dump money into a Raptor.

If you got a good deal like he did

$3,500.00 for Cannondale
$2000.00 for Falicon crank, 450 kit, reangled injectors, stage 8, etc., etc.......THE WORKS
$200 or so for misc. updates

$5,700.00 for a f*cking AWSOME bike, that we'll easily beat a modded Raptor, or 450R's and YFZ's for that matter

AtvMxRider
01-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 660rider0_3
im going through a big dission right now.....get a cannondale moto or keep my raptor and put some money in it....give me some help on this one my head hurting because of this dission...:confused:

redlined94
01-25-2005, 07:44 PM
the whole misspelling debate has been going on for too long so dont start it back up ATVmxrider. Who the hell cares if someone spells a word wrong everyone has at one time or another and plus it was your choice to come in the thread. So for people that see a misspelled thread again its simple....... dont come in it!! Leave the guy alone and do what you came here to do. TALK QUADS!!!

roostin_dale
01-25-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by EXtremeEXer50

OWNED!:devil:

But about the quad, it is your decision. Do some research on the quads. We cant decide for you man!

hardkoratvmxr
01-25-2005, 07:57 PM
ATK 450

quad
01-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Perhaps everybody is riding the 450r and YFZ for a reason.

I dont think everyone is running yfz's and 450r's :rolleyes:
I aint running either of them.I have a Z,and it can be built to spank em both!!:D :devil:

roostin_dale
01-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by quad
I dont think everyone is running yfz's and 450r's :rolleyes:
I aint running either of them.I have a Z,and it can be built to spank em both!!:D :devil:

yea, but it takes one helluva rider to beat a yfz or a 450r on a z400!

quad
01-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
yea, but it takes one helluva rider to beat a yfz or a 450r on a z400!
Ehh speed costs cash.....how fast ya wanna go?? There are many Z's out there that will straight up take a yfz or 450r to school!! I myself would rather have the Z over either of the two!Just wait til suzuki brings whatever they are bringin!! Im sure it'll use em both for traction!!:devil: :D

SGA
01-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Its on Baby! Fight ...Fight... Fight!

Wait, I cant say that, can I?:(

You guys be nice or I'll biatch slap ya:scary:

UglyMotha™
01-26-2005, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by redlined94
the whole misspelling debate has been going on for too long so dont start it back up ATVmxrider. Who the hell cares if someone spells a word wrong everyone has at one time or another and plus it was your choice to come in the thread. So for people that see a misspelled thread again its simple....... dont come in it!! Leave the guy alone and do what you came here to do. TALK QUADS!!!

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif

wilkin250r
01-26-2005, 02:15 PM

If you walk out in public in a pink tutu and blue tights, you need to be prepared for people to point, stare, laugh, and make rude comments to you. It doesn't matter if you are at a business meeting, motocross track, or rock concert.

In much the same way, if a person is illiterate and too lazy to look up the proper spelling of a word, that person needs to be prepared for people to point it out, correct him, and/or mock him. It doesn't matter if it's an ATV forum, a video-game forum, or englishandgrammer.com.

People are going to make fun of other stupid/lazy people, it's a fact of life. Deal with it.

Honda4trax250x
01-26-2005, 04:34 PM
If you walk out in public in a pink tutu and blue tights, you need to be prepared for people to point, stare, laugh, and make rude comments to you. It doesn't matter if you are at a business meeting, motocross track, or rock concert.

In much the same way, if a person is illiterate and too lazy to look up the proper spelling of a word, that person needs to be prepared for people to point it out, correct him, and/or mock him. It doesn't matter if it's an ATV forum, a video-game forum, or englishandgrammer.com.

People are going to make fun of other stupid/lazy people, it's a fact of life. Deal with it.

Well said.

CannondaleRider
01-26-2005, 04:39 PM
ENOUGH WITH THE F*CKING SPELLING DEAL:mad:

AtvMxRider
01-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Leave the guy alone and do what you came here to do. TALK QUADS!!!

Who said I came here to talk quads :ermm: ? It is my choice to talk about what I want right?

redlined94
01-26-2005, 10:44 PM
holy crap people LET IT GO!! I have never seen so many people that dwell on such a small thing. Your like vultures that hover around waiting for something to go wrong. But I guess I just forgot that Wilikin 250r, AtvMxRider, and Ugly Motha (trademark lol) are just the perfect people. There should be a whole forum section for you guys so you wouldnt ***** at other people for meaningless mistakes.

UglyMotha™
01-27-2005, 06:28 AM
:o can i help it that i'm perfect http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/neel_suckers.gif

wilkin250r
01-27-2005, 09:31 AM
You spelled "Wilikin250r" wrong...

300exOH
01-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
:o can i help it that i'm perfect http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/neel_suckers.gif

You forgot to use capital letters and punctuation!:eek2:

UglyMotha™
01-27-2005, 09:48 AM
You spelled "Wilikin250r" wrong...

lmao, your now Wili Kin :eek:

Originally posted by 300exOH
You forgot to use capital letters and punctuation!:eek2:

I guess in redlined eyes, that's what makes me perfect :cool:

redlined94
01-27-2005, 02:35 PM
I really wish I was as cool as you guys!! I mean there is nothing like a person that has such low confidence in themselves that they have to make fun of everyone else. Have fun with that to all the idiots out there like the people who have established themselves as shallow retards in this thread.

AtvMxRider
01-27-2005, 02:38 PM
I really wish I was as cool as you guys!! I mean there is nothing like a person that has such low confidence in themselves that they have to make fun of everyone else. Have fun with that to all the idiots out there like the people who have established themselves as shallow retards in this thread.

I have a good idea. Why don't you STFU, You are the only one in this thread that has his panties in a wad :rolleyes:

wilkin250r
01-27-2005, 05:27 PM

What's the matter? Somebody make fun of you for your spelling? Did we hit on a sensitive subject for you?

Why can't we all get along? There's too much hate in the world?

Congratulations, we're not making fun of the illiterate guy, anymore. Now we're making fun of the hippy, liberal, "why can't we love each other" guy.

AtvMxRider
01-27-2005, 05:27 PM
:ermm:

redlined94
01-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Didnt know I made the quote that everyone should love each other. But I will go ahead and give up and say you guys won cuz its getting real annoying reading replies from you. I was just tryin to help the guy out since he was new but there are always people like you guys, so have fun putting everyone down. I am done so dont bother replying but I know there will be at least one more comment towards me so go ahead and get it out while ya can. C-ya

muddy400EX
01-27-2005, 10:29 PM
dang redlined, you gettin pissed

UglyMotha™
01-28-2005, 06:31 AM
Didnt know I made the quote that everyone should love each other. But I will go ahead and give up and say you guys won cuz its getting real annoying reading replies from you. I was just tryin to help the guy out since he was new but there are always people like you guys, so have fun putting everyone down. I am done so dont bother replying but I know there will be at least one more comment towards me so go ahead and get it out while ya can. C-ya

you keep replying, and you keep reading them, so in turn would that mean your annoying yourself :ermm:

MSL
01-28-2005, 07:39 AM
Uglymotha your no bigger than a popcorn fart so is being an ***** on here make you feel like a big man? some of you guys need to get a life. It must be great to be so perfect. as far as the topic goes get the C-Dale.

UglyMotha™
01-28-2005, 07:47 AM
being on the internet makes me feel 10ft tall and bulletproof :o :rolleyes:

sorry guy no personality change between net and in person ;)

MSL
01-28-2005, 08:51 AM
sorry guy no personality change between net and in person

Thats a shame.

I guess the old saying is true a jack***** by any other name is still a jack*****...:rolleyes:

UglyMotha™
01-28-2005, 09:02 AM
so right you are, one should hold true, i never did care for people that put on a face for some http://ohiomafiariders.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I like your quote guy :p