PDA

View Full Version : Engine stalls at idle restarts very hard

flees41
01-24-2005, 08:24 PM
My quad was idling just fine this past weekend at the ice races while staging for my race when all of a sudden it just died. Just cut right out dead. When I went to restart it I kicked for ever (I never have problem starting this quad) It wouldn't fire so we pulled it for a while and just as we were about to give up she popped off. I got 2nd in open quad it ran great never missed a beat. Got bacck to the trailer and I started and stopped quad 10 time with no problems, Later when I went to start it again nothing lots of kicking and no starting. A couple of friend of mine have said there trx's have stalled while at idle also. Has anyone esle had this problem?? I have CRF eletrics the bike revs up great and pulls hard. I have ran it for 3 weeks without any trouble and now this. I checked all of my connection and they llok good. The only thing I did not do is put on the crf coil I used the trx coil. I have the bike coil new in the box I just figured they are the same. I will try the bike coil and see what happens. Does anyone know what a bad coils does ? will it just die and then run good, miss or what?? Any help would be great I am leading the points in production A class now and do not need any trouble I need to keep in front of those yfz's

Thanks, Jeremy