PDA

View Full Version : I want everyones opinion

TheFontMaster
01-24-2005, 07:33 PM
I have already run into some problems with me litting as many people enter the QOTM as they wanted. Let me know if next month you want me to go back to only letting 10 people enter.

BrandonBlackmon
01-24-2005, 07:36 PM
I think there shouldn't be a limit on how many can enter but, I think after someone wins quad of the month, they should not be eligable to enter for a certain amount of time.

TheFontMaster
01-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by BrandonBlackmon
I think there shouldn't be a limit on how many can enter but, I think after someone wins quad of the month, they should not be eligable to enter for a certain amount of time.

I agree with you that was something I was planning, but I haven;t got around to addressing yet.

diangelo#67
01-24-2005, 08:52 PM
there is entirely too many people on here to just let everyone enter, 10 is good.. if someone wins they should not be allowed to re-enter that same year! then every one sooner or later will get to partisipate

figair
01-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
there is entirely too many people on here to just let everyone enter, 10 is good.. if someone wins they should not be allowed to re-enter that same year! then every one sooner or later will get to partisipate
I agree,Fontmaster you be the judge of the 10 every month on who should be the top 10.Then If the pple dont wiin that month enter again next month if ya wish...Then After 10 months is up round up the winners and do the best of the 10 months:D I figure i would put in my 2 cents...Thanks

TheFontMaster
01-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by figair
I agree,Fontmaster you be the judge of the 10 every month on who should be the top 10.Then If the pple dont wiin that month enter again next month if ya wish...Then After 10 months is up round up the winners and do the best of the 10 months:D I figure i would put in my 2 cents...Thanks

That is a really good idea. I'll put some thought into that once the 10 month time period rolls around.

KILLAQuad
01-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by BrandonBlackmon

I would agree with this... but as mentioned there are FAR TOO MANY people on here with nice quads.... they can re-enter if they have a Diff. Quad (not just change the plastic and the wheels)....

Have a Vote for the Vote... narrow the feild of X number of quads to 10 for the Final QOTM vote if not smaller....;)

diangelo#67
01-30-2005, 06:51 PM
ya know I just relived that when the bikes were picked they skipped mine I understand picking the ten but at least make it the first ten dang it:mad:

TheFontMaster
01-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Next month I will go back to only 10 quads. It seems like that worked better. Also the winners of each month can't enter the same quad again unless there are some majior visual changes. The winners can however enter a different quad in any contest. People that have entered but didn't win can enter another contest but they have to wait 2 months brfore they can do that.

That should satisfy most people.

RideRed250ex
02-03-2005, 05:20 PM
I agree with diangelo the first 10 to enter should be entered... my .02

Ralph
02-06-2005, 07:02 AM
Make it like this, the members of the site nominate a quad for quad of the month. If you want your quad to be considered make a post in this section saying you would like to be nominated. if someone likes your quad they will nominate it. If its nothing special it will not. Then also put a limit of 10 entrys and make sure everyone knows not to just nominate anything. No stock 400ex's etc...

Cody_300ex
02-06-2005, 08:44 AM
^^^^^^

Excellent idea!

Quadworks
02-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Make it like this, the members of the site nominate a quad for quad of the month. If you want your quad to be considered make a post in this section saying you would like to be nominated. if someone likes your quad they will nominate it. If its nothing special it will not. Then also put a limit of 10 entrys and make sure everyone knows not to just nominate anything. No stock 400ex's etc...

Thats sounds like a great idea!! When ever I look thru contest like this it seems to be to many stock looking quads.

TheFontMaster
02-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Ralph, I like your idea. I think I'll try something like that for march's contest. It's still in the begining stages, so I think that a little experimenting wouldn't be a bad idea.

Astars_250r
02-20-2005, 11:54 PM
Ralph,
That's a great idea I was thinking the same thing I'm just glad I read the whole post and didn't post the same as you.

Originally posted by Ralph

Sc_Wrestler
02-21-2005, 08:31 AM
I think it shouldnt let every1 in but be up to 20 quads...cause the post fills up real fast with quads

bombsquad54
02-21-2005, 02:06 PM
yea there 400exs with graphic kits, and thats supposed to impress someone, make it 15-20 quads in the running. my moto would have made it then!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lobomx250r
03-03-2005, 07:53 PM
I think you should go with the top 10 idea. Out of all the quads pick 10 and let people vote on it. There are too many people sending quads that have an exhaust, bars ,and graphics, on it and nothing else. I understand not everyone has funds to build a dream quad, but thats what the competition is about. People go on the quad of the month forum to hypothetically see a "dream quad" and thats what they should see.

T-$

SLSD400exGUY
03-16-2005, 09:56 PM
yea

06-10-2005, 01:27 PM
let only 10