PDA

View Full Version : Dumont

yfz450admirer
01-24-2005, 05:45 PM
I rode Dumont this last weekend with my Trinity 440EX with aftermarket carburetor and 450R shocks. Here are some results from 3 gear pinned. Beat various 450R's that were stock, end cap removed and re-jetted, Big Gun Pipe, and other after-market exhausts. Some 450R's beat me, but less than half. There was 1-450R that was beating everyone. Beat various piped Raptors, some Predators, however I did get beat by some of those with modifications unknown. I stayed close, 2-3 bike lengths with DS650's. I beat like 4 YFZ's stock and piped, but the majority of the machines destroyed me. Beat some Banshees. There were a ton of 450R's there which surprised me. One of the funniest things on the week-end was when a guy on a piped 450R called me out----but he would only race me if we started half-way up the hill, past the whoops. A hill without whoops, what a joke!! Needless to say I beat him, when I started at the base of the hill. I was suprised to see that a 400EX could stay with some 450's and seemed to handle as well as a 450R.

midwesty
01-25-2005, 08:51 PM
sweet! was there alot of people out there? do you just go for the day or stay the nite?